Enizeo

Opinions On Teal Swan

123 posts in this topic

On 6/2/2018 at 11:24 AM, MisterMan said:

No, it's the same shit. Different packaging.

I agree, or at least I think Leo and Teal have some core messages that are the same although they might be, indeed, packaged differently. These two come to mind right away and I have most likely forgotten many:

• You should be your authentic self, first and foremost and always
  • Unity of all/nature of the world: source consciousness or infinity

My opinions on Teal and how she has affected me: Teal taught me to feel emotions and start taking care of my deed as well as understand and heal trauma. The progress I made enabled me to open up to a person that today, is my partner in life - and he told me about Leo :) Now I combine the two and enjoy the different viewpoints: Teal's softness and emphasis on caring for "your inner child", and Leo's more demanding style that motivates you to get shit done. In my view, Leo has great content on practical advice regarding for example career and money as well as the advanced topics/enlightenment, whereas Teal's content is more focused on healing your traumas. I find these two very complementary and am grateful to both for sharing their wisdom.

Also, I used to completely ignore talk about Teal's paranormal abilities until I watched the paranormal phenomenon video by Leo. Now I have to rethink everything :D

Every teacher is full of guidance and of truths. That's why they are respected as teachers. 

If you can't personally respect a teacher, no big deal. Find a better match. We are incredibly diverse minds, to me most about that Teal shares makes some amount of sense, but whether or not its literal meaning is true I honestly don't care.

It isn't about having belief in things. It's about learning about existence, and how to live in that, for the sake of both ourselves and others. The Brothers Grimm and Asop both weaved tales to teach real principles. How is it any different for Teal or for Leo? Or for you or for me? False or not, it guides. Its truth and verifiability is irrelevant. What practical change you make in life - that's what matters!

When you stop trying to validate or invalidate belief, and instead apply meaningful action to the real world - IMO that is the enlightenment to strive for. To me Teal's extraworldly stuff is more meaningful than Leo's mind trips and becoming the infinite. He seems just as crazy to me as Teal!

- and honest I'm pretty crazy myself. It really doesn't matter - 

In one of Teal's videos she says how we each experience our own universe, our experience of the universe is so diverse we basically each have our own.

In one of Leo's videos, he says how ignoring a master's teachings becasue of this or that or the other thing is simply ignoring a master's teachings.

If things don't make sense to you, ignore it, put it aside, contemplate it, whatever. But if something does help guide you - for whatever reason - then you have found guidance. That is the real reason we follow a master. 

Edited by from chaos into self
Spelling, bad wording and poor grammar