I love Teal a lot

For those of you who haven't seen this:

You're in for a treat. 

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

9 hours ago, Jed Vassallo said:

She claims to heal the sick, talk to the dead, talk to aliens. She claims to have been sewn up into a corpse (which is physically impossibly)

@Jed Vassallo Didn't watch the whole video, but did she actually said it, or was it some quote? Short clips can always be put out of context when you cut out only one sentence. 

Most people don't share it with the world when they have extra "powers" or whatever you want to call it, because the world reacts strongly on this. Watch Leo's episode;

Edited by Rebec

11 hours ago, Rebec said:

@Jed Vassallo Didn't watch the whole video, but did she actually said it, or was it some quote? Short clips can always be put out of context when you cut out only one sentence. 

They are video clips of her personally saying these things. All her own words. There are hundreds of clips of her saying some pretty outrageous things. She has since deleted all them, but this guy preserved them so people know what she has said. So people can make an informed decision to follow her teachings or not. 

12 hours ago, Max_V said:

I love Teal a lot

For those of you who haven't seen this:

You're in for a treat. 

I'll give it a watch, with as open a mind as I can given the circumstances. Thanks!

I've found her video's mindblowingly helpful and specific.

On 2/10/2016 at 5:06 AM, Enizeo said:

What are your opinions on her and do you know anything about her or tried some of the things she suggests and actually seen any results?

3 hours ago, Jed Vassallo said:

They are video clips of her personally saying these things. All her own words. There are hundreds of clips of her saying some pretty outrageous things. She has since deleted all them, but this guy preserved them so people know what she has said. So people can make an informed decision to follow her teachings or not. 

Maybe she took her words back?

1 hour ago, Ether said:

Maybe she took her words back?

So what? Taking your words back does not negate that you said it in the first place. The point is, when one is following a spiritual teacher, and they clearly have narcissistic personality disorder, pathological lying and psychotic tendencies, by saying she is the reincarnation of Cleopatra, is half alien, had sex with corpses, lured many children to be murdered and so on, maybe one shouldn't give that a pass and maybe rethink following her. Just an opinion. 

3 minutes ago, Ether said:

@Jed Vassallo Lmao, just take what works for you, dont blindly follow it.

I guess that's where I'm most confused here. Why would anyone listen to really anything she says, like at all? I listen to Leo, cause I trust him. I guess I'm baffled why anyone would take anything she says (if you knew all the information which I do not think most do) with any amount of credibility, authenticity or truthfulness. I know wouldn't and don't.  But, each to their own I guess. 

17 minutes ago, Jed Vassallo said:

I guess that's where I'm most confused here. Why would anyone listen to really anything she says, like at all? I listen to Leo, cause I trust him. I guess I'm baffled why anyone would take anything she says (if you knew all the information which I do not think most do) with any amount of credibility, authenticity or truthfulness. I know wouldn't and don't.  But, each to their own I guess. 

To elaborate, I'm pondering why, even if her teachings were sound, would one accept this teaching, considering the source is a known liar, a fraud and obviously mentally ill? If I found out Leo was a heroin addict, beat women, was a self absorbed asshole, that thought enlightenment was a good money making scheme, I'd completely dismiss everything he had said or will say. All credibility is lost. So why is Teal getting a pass here? 

Edited by Jed Vassallo

17 minutes ago, Jed Vassallo said:

Well, maybe because people see truth in her words? I do.

@Jed Vassallo A teacher you may learn the most from does not actually need to teach the truth. The essence of learning is not filling yourself with information but integration and realizing it yourself. 

The two people who gave me the deepest insights about psychology never actually said a word about psychology. 

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

I dismissed teal's information long time ago. For me she's the climax of all the new age mithology possible. All the fairytales, all the experiences, she has an answer to it, (just tells what people want to hear) in a arrogant way. I dont remember but she claims she's some kind of godess reincarnated or something. Huge ego who wants to be idolized.

36 minutes ago, Torkys said:

@Jed Vassallo A teacher you may learn the most from does not actually need to teach the truth. The essence of learning is not filling yourself with information but integration and realizing it yourself. 

The two people who gave me the deepest insights about psychology never actually said a word about psychology. 

Torkys: The Hallucinator

You can look at hitler's military strategy but not his morality. 

you can also pull some things from his leadership (of course not all) 

7 hours ago, thehero said:

You can look at hitler's military strategy but not his morality. 

you can also pull some things from his leadership (of course not all) 

Great point. And I agree. You can take the information without liking the source. I like some actors work, even if I do not like them as a person. But, to use this same analogy, imagine being someone who is in Germany in 1933. You see a leader as potentially dangerous. All the warning signs are there. But 90% of the people love him and following him . You're baffled by this and concerned. He's obviously a pathological liar and severely mentally ill. But, no one cares and still follows him. That's what this feels like. Obviously no one's died here (oh wait, haven't 2 people so far committed suicide based on her teachings?). What worries me most, beyond the damage she can be doing to the overall Enlightenment movement, is the potential of a Jim Jones situation. When you have a mentally ill deranged psychotic that is held as a spiritual leader and has millions of followers (and Teal does have millions of followers), history has shown that never ever ends well. I see that potential in Teal. I can care less if some of her words are inspirational. 

Edited by Jed Vassallo

On 2/27/2016 at 5:20 PM, Leo Gura said:

If find it deliciously ironic that angry people, who hurt others with their anger, get angry at me, and complain about hurt feelings, when I use mock anger to slap them awake.

Lol

@Leo Gura
some people see their anger as an illness, like me and personally anger has been used as a coping mechanism to deal with exactly the treatment that you accuse people with anger of. Treating others badly, this anger that i have is a response to having been treated badly and relentlessly without any concern for what i wanted, which was simply to be left alone or for people just to be nice. Instead you have a frenzy everyday directed towards you telling you how fucked you are. Anger ensues, then to mock me for having anger or for never having been able to resolve that anger i didn't really get. 

I get that i hurt people and i suffer for it, i make sure of that otherwise how else are you supposed to correct yourself?

Your reaction was a mirror image of the self flagellation within and i am aware that it doesn't work and only further re inforces the same cycle of behaviour. So shocking me with antagonistic behaviour seemed less positive than your usual approach.  

Even though i agree with your approach, i feel you over generalised people with anger issues as a force of oppression when i for example feel i suffer from anger as it continously perpetuates the same emotional tracks you're stuck in. And being angry doesn't mean you don't care about others, to me it means that you are constantly stuck in a reactive emotion of the past and you're unable to move past it and there for see everyone in the same critical manner as whatever traumatised you to begin with.

Calling someone a loser for not knowing any better and building unhealthy coping mechanisms to deal with shit isn't what i'd call a good move.

Edited by MisterMan

Teal has probably been through more shit than any of us, growing up being sold, raped as a child-sex-slave says more than enough to give her a break. You should respect and appreciate anyone out there trying to help, regardless of the information or how they present it whether it resonates with you or not, at least they are doing something. What may seem pathetic, psychotic, weird, strange ect.. to you, may save someone else's life.

Who are you to judge? What have you done to help the world be a better place? Teal has probably helped thousands of people like her that have had a similar path and can resonate. Only the ego is annoyed by another, the true self cannot be touched.

Respect and Love one another regardless of who or what they are, If everyone was all knowing all the time they wouldn't be here in the first place.

You cannot act this way and expect to be Free from suffering.

B R E A T H E

Let me just say that she has seen more truth than Leo, but Leo is an inspiring logical driven human being. 

So in the realm of pure experience, psychic and Enlightenment: Teal Swan

In the realm of concepts and the mind, hacking and shortcuts: Leo Gura