Enizeo

Opinions On Teal Swan

123 posts in this topic

I just saw one of her videos and she's freaking crazy in a scary way. She talks about craziness like aliens and stuff and it's just freaking weird. She looks like an inauthentic person who's mastered the act of teacher to preach her radicalism for huge profits of money. She's manipulative, shady, and untrustworthy because she spews blasphemies. 

I'm gonna get flamed for what I said but I don't care because I don't follow the masses or extreme ideologies. I care more about mastery of skills greater then enlightenment/becoming a pseudo  Dalai Lama.

4 hours ago, Argue said:

I just saw one of her videos and she's freaking crazy in a scary way. She talks about craziness like aliens and stuff and it's just freaking weird. She looks like an inauthentic person who's mastered the act of teacher to preach her radicalism for huge profits of money. She's manipulative, shady, and untrustworthy because she spews blasphemies. 

I'm gonna get flamed for what I said but I don't care because I don't follow the masses or extreme ideologies. I care more about mastery of skills greater then enlightenment/becoming a pseudo  Dalai Lama.

I felt exactly the same. Until i realized after many detours that these things are only my own projections onto her from a very limited point of view. That might not be easy to understand but where do you see her manipulaiveness and inauthenticity? Is there really something objectivly like that "out there"? And if not what does this say about YOU then? 

This goes very deep and needs a lot of self honesty and openmindedness. And i don't want to defend her here. I was super sceptical about such things. So sceptical that i could only see this filter in my mind. Everything people like her offered where instantely labled as bullshit and weird. Only when these projections melted away i could see the real value that has been offered.

So no need to like her. But it might be valuable to look behind the curtain of ones own projections. 

I'm looking forward to meet her in May. And again if anyone here feels like meeting up at the workshop and seeing a little of Prague i'd be very happy to get to know you. :)

1 hour ago, Ludwig said:

I felt exactly the same. Until i realized after many detours that these things are only my own projections onto her from a very limited point of view. That might not be easy to understand but where do you see her manipulaiveness and inauthenticity? Is there really something objectivly like that "out there"? And if not what does this say about YOU then? 

This goes very deep and needs a lot of self honesty and openmindedness. And i don't want to defend her here. I was super sceptical about such things. So sceptical that i could only see this filter in my mind. Everything people like her offered where instantely labled as bullshit and weird. Only when these projections melted away i could see the real value that has been offered.

So no need to like her. But it might be valuable to look behind the curtain of ones own projections. 

I'm looking forward to meet her in May. And again if anyone here feels like meeting up at the workshop and seeing a little of Prague i'd be very happy to get to know you. :)

I smell bullshit in her interview conducted by the abc news station in Idaho. They interview her and ask her tough questions. For example, she said she witnessed 7 children murdered, in her lifetime. BUT, there is no evidence or police reports on file about that. ABC actually went to the police station to confirm these cases and they found no evidence etc. it's just craziness. She's a fraud. She's learned about spirituality and used that as a niche to make money and market herself. She uses her influence to manipulate the naive. I'm not buying it. Why claim children were murdered yet there are no police reports or why is the guy not in jail? I checked the jail records and see nothing either. She's an actor. I'm not easily convinced. I don't agree with her beliefs or insights. 

Like for example, I checked one of her videos about how to see auras. She doesn't teach us anything, she just spews out overloaded regurgitations. 

I've researched Stanford and Harvard research studies/ files too and nothing about energy or realms or whatever wacky stuff. She's just using a niche and exploiting people's pockets. If you can't do, teach. She's an excellent actor I give her that tho. I like how she's mastered her craft on speaking, Photoshop, and influence to make a buck. 

Edited by Argue

I see thank you for the info. What i've leart is that science is just a very small filter to see life. Many aspects of consciousness are not yet accessable from a scientific standpoint. That doesn't make it less valuable but it's important to see science for what it is and not for an ultimate universal truth. 

Likewise Teals or anyone elses stuff isn't a universal truth either. These things are all just pointers from very unique points of consciousness. So everyone has the freedom to pick what resonates at a given moment. What i can say from my humble standpoint is that making such general condemnations is holding you back more than serving you. At least for me it was this way. 

But again, i can totally see your point.

On 9/2/2016 at 10:32 PM, Leo Gura said:

There is a whole domain within spirituality which we might call the "powers realm". It's all the occult stuff like astral projection, healing, extra-sensory perception, channeling other entities, etc.

I don't have much experience with that domain other than to suspect that it's fun and interesting, but also infested with fantastical thinking and illusions. And that there is a deeper realm.

As the Zen tradition or any seriously enlightened person will tell you: ignore all that shit and go straight for the Truth without any detours or power-trips. Then if you still want, you can come back and play wizard.

I might be too closedminded about this though. I'd have to do more personal dabbling in wizardry to know for sure.

Perhaps you are too closeminded, but one thing is for show ... You wont be having any difficulties shooting video's for the next 10 years! ;)

I'm going to one of her synchronization workshops this Saturday. Has anyone else been to one?

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 9:13 AM, Ludwig said:

I'll be joining her synchronization workshop in Prague, May 14th. Tickets are pretty cheap.

If someone wants to meet up there let me know. I'd be happy to meet you there. :)

I'm going to one this Saturday in Orlando.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

14 hours ago, Emerald Wilkins said:

I'm going to one this Saturday in Orlando.

Cool, let us know how you liked it. :)

2 hours ago, Ludwig said:

Cool, let us know how you liked it. :)

I definitely will.

Emotionalmastery.org

Don´t know what i should think about those supernatural/alien things ..not realy my coup of tea!

But i find her quite attractive for some reason, and the fact that she is hot *just say it!!!* is always a bonus in the youtube-game.

She´s probably a nice person.

:)

I just watch the videos from her that I found interesting, but I don't pay attention to a lot of them. We just have to use our common sense.

-_-

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

6 hours ago, Falk said:

Don´t know what i should think about those supernatural/alien things ..not realy my coup of tea!

But i find her quite attractive for some reason, and the fact that she is hot *just say it!!!* is always a bonus in the youtube-game.

She´s probably a nice person.

:)

And I agree she's hot. Lol.
:P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

I agree Lol... but I take whatever I think is Ok, or make sense to me.

In fact I do that with everybody. I learn a lot from the grocery owner and from the pharmacist, from the bus driver, from people on the street . Lol

:-)

Anyway, it doesn't matter because none of us exist.
:D

Hey everyone. I know this is a super old thread. But, someone on this Forum suggested a video by Teal Swan. I had never heard of her, so I watched some of her videos. I was immediately put off by her. Though it seemed like she was massively popular with people. One of her main videos was 2 hours of her countering claims that she is fraud. So I dug a little deeper, into what the controversy was about. I was shocked at what I found. This girl has serious issues. Watch this video. People have committed suicide based on her words. She claims to heal the sick, talk to the dead, talk to aliens. She claims to have been sewn up into a corpse (which is physically impossibly). She claims to have watched 6 children be murdered, yet no arrests. It's alarming that she has over 500,000 followers on youtube. And most of the comments here are favorable. Seems obvious to me she has psychotic traits, as well as narcissistic personality disorder. The lying, the delusions of grandeur. What scares me most, is this is becoming the norm for Spiritual leaders. For every Leo, there seems to be 10 nutjobs that are only getting into teaching spirituality for their own nefarious gains. There was the spiritual teacher that just got arrested for duping his female followers into sex slavery and branded them with his own initials. The real tragedy, is all these con artists are what the general pubic associates with the words 'Spirituality' or 'Enlightenment'. So when someone legit wants to teach, the majority of the public may avoid them, thinking that that teacher may be  a con. It sets the whole evolution of humanity back. To me, that's the real harm of these can artists. Let alone, all the people they physically and emotionally harm in their strive for personal power over others. And for those of you here that are looking for more spiritual teachers, please do some research before investing emotionally in them. People like Teal Swan are dangerous for a multitude of reasons. 

Gotta disagree. A lot of her content is actually really profound. You have to deeply contemplate it though. 

She had a video on self love that I watched 2 days ago. I found the root causes to my lack of self love and her perspective on healing is great. I want to delve into it more. 

Please try to understand the philosophy before you make judgements. If you do a google search, there are people on the internet that feel the same way about Leo as you feel about Teal

Watch Leo's video: "why do people seem crazy?". itll explain why you feel the way you feel about Teal.

@Jed Vassallo

Edited by thehero

1 hour ago, thehero said:

Gotta disagree. A lot of her content is actually really profound. You have to deeply contemplate it though. 

She had a video on self love that I watched 2 days ago. I found the root causes to my lack of self love and her perspective on healing is great. I want to delve into it more. 

Please try to understand the philosophy before you make judgements. If you do a google search, there are people on the internet that feel the same way about Leo as you feel about Teal

Watch Leo's video: "why do people seem crazy?". itll explain why you feel the way you feel about Teal.

@Jed Vassallo

Glad you get value out of her videos. But, people having issues with Leo's teachings, and the things Teal have said are, to me, in whole different ballpark. Sure, if you have never heard of some of the more radical aspects of Enlightenment, it may sound crazy. But saying you had sex with a rotting corpse, while a man was eating it, is a whole other world of crazy. Seriously, watch the video. I personally wouldn't and couldn't follow anything a teacher says, if this is also what they are saying. She loses all credibility. 

its similar to osho. he did and said absolutely insane and bad stuff but his teachings are amazing

1 hour ago, moon777light said:

its similar to osho. he did and said absolutely insane and bad stuff but his teachings are amazing

I like them both :)