Someone here

Are we alone in the universe?

Do you think that there exists other living creatures in the universe aside from our shared earth?    29 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that there exists other living creatures in the universe aside from our shared earth?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

29 posts in this topic

I don't see a post remove button

Edited by Chrisd

My brother and I have DIRECTLY experienced a craft that resembled pretty much how a typical UFO saucer is depicted. At the time I was experiencing what some might call a "schizophrenic" state of consciousness (imo schizophrenia doesn't exist) and during that time I remember trying to communicate to "aliens" through some sort of telepathy. I don't even know why I decided to do that. It was almost like I was just trying to 'connect' with the ETs but I wasn't trying to convey any specific message. 

A few nights later, me still in my strange state, I randomly asked my brother if he wanted to see a UFO, he's very openminded, into spirituality and stuff so he agreed without much hesitation. Probably around 11pm we sat down in our backyard facing out back fence. Id say around 10-20 minutes later, we both see 2 bright flashes in the sky coming from the horizon (basically like lightning) and within a few seconds of the 2 flashes, a UFO appeared to us from the direction that the flashes came from. It flew in front of us for 5-10 seconds and basically disappeared over a tree line. We both felt as if the UFO was without a doubt 'presenting itself' to us. It felt too perfect to just be a lucky ufo encounter.

I have no clue why the UFO presented itself. Would love to figure it out in the future but who knows.

I hope all of that made sense and didn't sound to crazy

8 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

That doesn't mean that what they experienced was real actual things.

You don’t know that

Who knows how far the material dimension goes. If a reference point was established like scientists claim with the Big Bang it is probably finite just like all life. And beyond that who knows ? Can’t say I know much about it. I occasionally keep in contact with astral beings though. They are not grounded in the material dimension. 

This brings up the question of reincarnation, when we die wouldn't our consciousness just manifest into another life form? Some spiritual circles correlate reincarnation only to human life but out the trillions of galaxies there must be many other forms we can come back to, trippy....

4 hours ago, Dryas said:

You don’t know that

No I don't. But also you don't know that the stuff they experienced is real.

Well apparently UFO’s have turned out to be real and are actually flying around in our airspace, so that kind of opens up some possibilities.  What is meant by UFO is craft that astronomically outperforms anything in our inventory and move in ways that seem impossible to us based on what we know about physics.  Now whether or not these UFO’s are occupied by “Aliens” is another question.  But the debate as to whether or not these crafts are real and are flying in our skies is over.  

If I had to bet money this instant, I would actually bet that humans built them and that it’s some kind of secret technology, just because I’m a big proponent of Occam’s razor when forming hypotheses.  But I don’t see the alien hypothesis as unreasonable by any means.

As far as I'm concerned, while there is no real answer, all it takes is some contemplation to see the absurdity of the question.