LuigiTrapanese

I became a fan of Daniel Schmachtenberger in about 5 minutes

7 posts in this topic

I clicked on the first mini-article on the actualized blog about Daniel when he posted it.
I got exactly what Leo promised... a Triple-A level systems thinker that is so unbelievably smart and clever and also aware of his bias and cognitive traps and also aware of his ethical footprint in a way that i hadn't seen yet before.
So, first i would suggest you to check him out if you hadn't yet. There are about a dozen of video with him on youtube, some of them have already being shared on the actualized blog.
Also, i would like to see him more engaged on youtube, at least in the IDW and communities alike. If @Leo Gura, that seemed to be a fan of him as well, wants to inverview him and can manage to bring him on the channel, that would be fucking awesome.

..and you can to!

Edited by ilja

He has a ton of amazing content on the Stoa YouTube channel. His "Dharma Inquiry" talk is one of my favorites. Check out my notes here: https://www.notion.so/pranab/Dharma-Inquiry-with-Daniel-Schmachtenberger-1b6fdfa69a674e4fa9dea37f804ab06b

There are a few interactive talks with him on Stoa.ca every now and then!

Also highly rec the podcasts Emerge, Rebel Wisdom, and Future Thinkers (in that order) for similar meta/"stage yellow" content

@sonnaroo Hadn't heard of Emerge, will check that out! Also recommend:

-Collective Insights with Jamie Wheal

-Everyone Is Right

-The Daily Evolver

-The Jim Rutt Show

Thanks for sharing! I will look for his videos on youtube!

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16