Bogdan

What are some good pickup & dating programs?

12 posts in this topic

I'm already researching RSD's archive of old videos, but i was wondering if someone could recommend some high quality programs that i can actually buy or download.

Ok so i searched on the forum a bit, and i'm gonna get some programs in the near future but my actual question would be about "closing" because i can barely find good info on that. 

I would like to hear at least once a sound explanation for the process of approaching a girl, all the way to sleeping with her.

Daygame by Todd is uploaded on YouTube. It's pretty nice

As far as closing there is a free 3 hour course if you search on YouTube: 10 minute pull mark chino

Edited by PenguinPablo

John Anthony Lifestyle. Look him up on youtube.

I don't really like him, but he has the most no-bullshit approach. Very simple, easy to remember actionable steps. Unlike stuff from companies like rsd, where you listen a 2 hour video and just get a bunch of philosophy that you have no idea how to implement.

Unfortunately RSD's programs are ridiculously overpriced, but Julien's Pimp and Derek's 10 Commandments of Game are really the only two programs you need. If I were you though, I would invest your money in getting a few boot camps. Practice is going to be far, far more worth your time than theory after a certain point.

don't waste your money on this crap 

you're better off spending it on some nice clothes and some therapy to boost your self esteem

there is enough free content on youtube to get an idea of what to do. be your own leader, go out and do it. there are some books as well on how to be masculine which are way cheaper than these grifts. these pick up programs are just an excuse to keep you from actually going out and learning. 

if you actually saw these guys in field you would think far less of their programs after you saw how much they get rejected, just like you will be when you go out and practice. 

Edited by Lyubov

This is the most simplest path to pickup,

1. Search around yt for pickup advice until you get the concept of what it is to do pickup

2. Go on a massive approach spree to build calibration and work out some kinks

The more action you take the easier it is to look for information you actually need. I can give you all the pick up advice you would need and you still would be asking for more stuff. You should only be paying for products once you actually understand what's going on because there so much free value on yt.

The Natural Lifestyles will help you integrate your heart and soul into the process, if you care about that.

@Elevated Thanks, man!

@Spence94 I'll check them out! (and of course i care about that, i'm on the Actualized forum xD)

@Bando Thanks dude, great advice!

@Lyubov Thanks for reminding me that even the best get rejected quite often. That actually is helpful!

John Anthony Lifestyle.

More plates more dates has some solid advice too. 

Edited by Striving for more