John Iverson

Why is that pick up community and social dynamics is not accepted by certain people??

25 posts in this topic

Why?? There is a pick up artist coach that i said to him why didn't you pursue a career with your reference knowledge about pick up? Or create something or anything with that kinds of knowledge, for me for example i vision to create a career where i am going to master socialization and if someone needs for example they have tension with a man that he needs to sign a contract he can hire me and make him sign the contract, ... so the issue he is telling me is that pick up is not accepted , why? Why males and specially females have some bad perception or they talk about bad things about this topic. And what makes it bad? What can we do to make this good to society to create a career here, because in social dynamics scene there are possibilites here, i see possibilities, but for them we are not accepted..

second i want survival of females,or agenda become clear and also for the males survival.. I don't understand it yet, when Leo said oh it is you females survival or agenda yada yada I don't understand that, what females survival or agenda they actually have

Lol. Only Leo can answer this question 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Learning pick-up basically takes away from the control that women have over men, and then it turns it into freedom and gives it back to men. It creates a little bit more equality in the sexual marketplace. But of course, the capitals (women) won't like losing their influence. So, they will resist and fight against that.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

Lol. Only Leo can answer this question 

WHat's your reaction regarding sex, sexuality, attraction, socialization and pick up male posts, they are plenty, i recognized that you are also submiting comments about it, so yes, what are your reactions? What can you say about it? I wanna knoooow 

And my question to Leo is why @Preety_India reacts like that ? 

Cause most of it is devilry.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@John Iverson It's not accepted because it's mostly narcissistic. Pick-up generally appeals to guys who don't really want a connected relationship, who are just horny and want to get laid. It's mostly teaching guys how to be a used-car salesman to get into a woman's pants.

I'm not going to make moral judgements against it, I'm just calling it what it is, mostly. There are exceptions. If cold-approaching is authentic to you, you will find a way to make it work not just for yourself, but for all involved. If it isn't and you're doing it just to get laid, you will come across as a sleazebag.

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Cause most of it is devilry.

How?

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

Because learning how to pick up wamen is creepy AF.

But what people don't realize is that not learning it is actually more creepy. 

Cold approach is way too out of the box thinking for the average Joe for it to go mainstream. 

This has some good points but there is more. 

Edited by mmKay

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

@RendHeaven I'm serious. It's totally delusional to think that pick-up is devilry. Because, unless I'm mistaken, there's nothing evil about men getting their needs met.

Sure, there are people who misuse the information and lie in order to score numbers, but not necessarily the majority of people. And regardless, this will be the case for these people with or without pick-up. A sociopath will be a sociopath regardless.

I don't even think that red pill guys are evil. To me, that's a harsh judgement, because they're simply out there to have sex. If anyone is evil, it's the ones who lie, but again lying is not pick-up or even gender related. All people lie in various degrees, so it's absolutely biased to say that a certain group is evil while others aren't, which is in and of itself the actual devilry in disguise.

Edited by Gesundheit

Cause 90% of “pick up” is low brow garbage that is mostly just grifting useless packages and programs comprised of stuff you can figure out on your own quickly to lonely men.

why is it that veganism is not accepted by certain people?

19 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

@Gesundheit Women are human, not sexual capital.

You obviously resent women for not being at a man's disposal for sex.

Is this reasonable to wish to "take away the control" women have over men?  The "control" which you perceive as a gateway to sexuality, is just in fact the control over their own body. 

And taking "control" from woman to give "freedom" back to men is showing which group you perceive as important and which one as worthless of nothing but usage. 

Also, no, pick up will not give you "control" not get us to "lose influence".

Women aren't emotional mindless robots you can systematically seduce thanks to learning some tricks. It just doesn't work like that.

its so much easier to connect to women than many men. there is way less pride and more agreement and care potential. pick up isnt necessary if youre not blunt

Edited by ilja

13 hours ago, Gesundheit said:

Learning pick-up basically takes away from the control that women have over men, and then it turns it into freedom and gives it back to men. It creates a little bit more equality in the sexual marketplace. But of course, the capitals (women) won't like losing their influence. So, they will resist and fight against that.

^Rock solid gold

10 hours ago, Gesundheit said:

I'm serious. It's totally delusional to think that pick-up is devilry. Because, unless I'm mistaken, there's nothing evil about men getting their needs met.

Sure, there are people who misuse the information and lie in order to score numbers, but not necessarily the majority of people. And regardless, this will be the case for these people with or without pick-up. A sociopath will be a sociopath regardless.

I don't even think that red pill guys are evil. To me, that's a harsh judgement, because they're simply out there to have sex. If anyone is evil, it's the ones who lie, but again lying is not pick-up or even gender related. All people lie in various degrees, so it's absolutely biased to say that a certain group is evil while others aren't, which is in and of itself the actual devilry in disguise.

7 hours ago, Peter Miklis said:

Hmm... well, from my point of view, it's because women don't wanna be approached by unnatractive men. They want to be approached by guys with good face and height. But hey, what do I know.

Alternative explanation, given that being PUA and learning game works as good as it's talked about here: if that's the case, then this would be actually pretty threatening to other men. Think about it. If ANYONE can simply pull some strings and press some buttons on any hot woman's mental panel, that would mean complete chaos and anarchy for society and civilization as it's structured today.

Other men would ensure that this becomes stigma, so their survival and survival of this society remains unthreatened.

This is a good post also

5 hours ago, Etherial Cat said:

Women are human, not sexual capital.

Hehe! It's a sexual marketplace. You dig?

You obviously resent women for not being at a man's disposal for sex.

Whoa! projection alarm!

The "control" which you perceive as a gateway to sexuality, is just in fact the control over their own body. 

Yes, but that's individually speaking.

if this post will make femals and males argue, or debate my question is Whyyyyyyyyyy?

5 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

^Rock solid gold

Gold is more solid than rock, though 9_9:P

4 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

Survival agenda.

Correct. We all have survival agendas, and there's no need to lie about that fact or try to sugar-coat it.

11 hours ago, Etherial Cat said:

@Gesundheit 

Also, no, pick up will not give you "control" nor get us to "lose influence".

Women aren't emotional mindless robots you can systematically seduce thanks to learning some tricks.

It just doesn't work like that.

Well then, where's the problem? Men will just learn useless ineffective "tricks", and women won't be affected at all. Sounds fair to me.

1 hour ago, Etherial Cat said:

And I said that, because from post to post, I read you affirming that there is a certain determinism in a woman that makes her "hackable" which isn't the case.  

If you (human) really aren't "hackable", then why do you feel this urge to correct me? You don't really have any obligations to do so, so you're doing it with your full consent. Doesn't that at least say something about "hackability"?

Edited by Gesundheit