Pistachio2

Im stuck in a Lazyness funk

5 posts in this topic

There are weeks where I am able to do really well with actualization work and doing the Life purpose course but after having a really strong set of weeks of working really hard and even sacrificing my weekends to continue working I have days where I am really lazy and not willing to do anything pretty much. I'm wondering what I could do to fix this? 

Cracking the whip on yourself is only a short-term solution, it's not sustainable. It will only lead to burnout. The only way to be effective long term is to have a sense of inner meaning and purpose to whatever you are doing. That has to be the driving force behind your actions.

If you feel you lost it. Maybe try to regroup, meditate and get back to why your life purpose is important to you. Visualize your purpose. And don't let yourself be lost in the details, stay aware of the big picture.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

@vizual Thanks for the message I definitely don't feel like I lost it I have only been lazy for a couple of days. I guess I just freak out a little because I want to live a great life. 

Maybe you're in a rest season of life. You don't always have to grind, sometimes the body wants to chill out. Don't stress about it. 

"You Create Magic"