Anton Rogachevski

What are your thoughts on this? (PC culture)

62 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Gesundheit said:

The negative reactions this video is getting show exactly how precise it is lol.

First 5 sec. 

Jk. ?❤️ 

Edited by Opo

1 hour ago, Insane butterfly said:

During the cold war in Eastern Germany people spied their Husbands and wifes, children were putting in jail their parents!

Social Justise Warriors today doing exactly the same thing because of exaggerating zeal, they are not concious enough to understand what Green means.

@Insane butterfly Do you honestly believe that that is the direction progressives are pushing society towards? Is this an exaggeration or do you honestly believe this? I highly encourage you to take some time to actually learn about the progressive movement and try to actually see things from their point of view. A lot of their ideas are actually completely down to Earth, reasonable ideas that make sense if you just spend a few minutes to learn about them.

1 hour ago, Opo said:

Lol. 

So sad.. 

Comparing Nazis to SJWs is pretty cringe bro. 

In east Germany were communists!!!!! 

Left to the bone.

Has nothing to do with Nazis 

4 minutes ago, Insane butterfly said:

In east Germany were communists!!!!! 

Left to the bone.

Has nothing to do with Nazis 

Still cringe. 

37 minutes ago, Peter-Andre said:

@Insane butterfly Do you honestly believe that that is the direction progressives are pushing society towards? Is this an exaggeration or do you honestly believe this? I highly encourage you to take some time to actually learn about the progressive movement and try to actually see things from their point of view. A lot of their ideas are actually completely down to Earth, reasonable ideas that make sense if you just spend a few minutes to learn about them.

I wrote about a group of people, not the whole progressive movement, please consider the rest of the post to understand the comparison. 

And I don't believe anything and any group that is biased 

Republicans Throwing Fit Over Biden's 'Neatherthal' Comment

republicans are so dumb

6 hours ago, Opo said:

First 5 sec. 

Jk. ?❤️ 

Another proof ?

You guys can't help but get offended by everything.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

32 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

Another proof ?

You guys can't help but get offended by everything.

Relax my dude. 

It's just a joke. 

I love you. 

@Opo Oh, I'm fully relaxed, but are you?

See. The video is a joke, and you don't have to take it seriously or personally. Y'all could have just laughed at it and moved on, like I did with your video. If it's really silly, then why are y'all taking it seriously and providing counterarguments to defend your position? Obviously, there's some truth to it, and therefore it triggers something inside y'all.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

9 hours ago, Gesundheit said:

@Opo Oh, I'm fully relaxed, but are you?

See. The video is a joke, and you don't have to take it seriously or personally. Y'all could have just laughed at it and moved on, like I did with your video. If it's really silly, then why are y'all taking it seriously and providing counterarguments to defend your position? Obviously, there's some truth to it, and therefore it triggers something inside y'all.

You seem ideological so going deeper into this would be pointless. 

I just wanna say that I love you. 

Edited by Opo

47 minutes ago, Opo said:

You seem ideological

Lol ?

Yeah! My ideology for the win. And you lose ??

Although, I have no idea what my ideology is. If you have any idea, please share.

47 minutes ago, Opo said:

I love you. 

?

No, thanks. I prefer if you hate me and be respectful instead of love me and be passive aggressive. Actions speak louder than words.

Edited by Gesundheit

9 hours ago, Gesundheit said:

No, thanks. I prefer if you hate me and be respectful instead of love me and be passive aggressive. Actions speak louder than words.

I'm sorry that you perceived that as aggressive. 

I won't be posting videos like that to you in the future. 

@Opo "Yeah" -- Sunshine

Edited by Gesundheit

Wow! this sums it up perfectly

President Biden’s use of an old stereotype is hurtful to modern Europeans, Asians & Americans who inherit about 2% of their genes from Neanderthal ancestors.

Hehe! OH You greenies!

This is going nowhere. Most stage greens don't act like the video, but a few extremists do, Worse, they can easily start canceling other people with little to no effort, and cause a lot of damage to their start up businesses, until the accused are proven innocent later. It's these types that are the ones to look out for. While the video, and some users here are also straw manning stage green, conservatives are straw manned here as well, and that's not real conservativism. 

12 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

This is going nowhere. Most stage greens don't act like the video, but a few extremists do, Worse, they can easily start canceling other people with little to no effort, and cause a lot of damage to their start up businesses, until the accused are proven innocent later. It's these types that are the ones to look out for. While the video, and some users here are also straw manning stage green, conservatives are straw manned here as well, and that's not real conservativism. 

Have you read the article I posted just above?

There's always a room for constructive criticism. If enough people understand the situation and credible people will talk about it, there might be resolution eventually.