Anton Rogachevski

What are your thoughts on this? (PC culture)

62 posts in this topic

Yes I'm a stage Green Feminist. 

Yes I'm a Social Justice Warrior

I'm not against healthy conservatism. 

But conservatives have the habit of cherry picking some lunatic woman on the street parading as a feminist and then branding the whole of feminism as ludicrous.  

This is a propoganda based strategy to avoid a conversation on liberal politics. 

Thanks to the swathes of  SJW warriors or you would still be sitting with a President like Trump. 

I'm not a danger to society. Someone like Trump is. 

Don't give into right wing propoganda. It radicalizes the mind by providing a false sense of security. 

Your churches and politicians aren't going to feed you. Look at Ted Cruz. Flew in the middle of the snowstorm. 

And Look at Alexandria Occasio Cortex, she raised millions for Texans. 

At the end of the day, conservatives are talking puppets, the only ones who will save your ass are liberals. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Anton Rogachevski  a true warrior isn't led by people's perceptions of what he or she should do. They do what it fits into their grand scheme of things 

Criticizing warriors over silly things is a job of the spectator who does nothing but speculate. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

2 hours ago, Anton Rogachevski said:

I would really be hesitant to call this stage green. I personally know people who I believe are stage green, they are sweethearts, just being in their presence is giving you spiritual energy. Political Left is the opposite of that.

Virtually all Green people are leftists but not all leftists are Green.

Posting videos like these and asking "has PC culture gone too far?" is the biggest meme on the internet. We've already seen what happens there. Nothing good comes out of it.

2 hours ago, Anton Rogachevski said:

Taking Post-modernistic beliefs to extreme and being dogmatic about them sounds more like blue, yet a modern version of it. Blue Reborn, with a Green cloak. 

All stages in Tier 1 are essentially dogmatic. It's not endemic to Blue.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

I'm not gonna go into much depth here, since other people here summed up my thoughts on the video pretty well, but in short, I don't like it.

However, I wanted to bring up the fact that this video has been discussed on this forum before. Does anyone remember which thread it was?

Edit: Nevermind, I found it:

Edited by Peter-Andre

6 hours ago, Florian said:

Bad example. 

Edited by Opo

@Florian

6 hours ago, Florian said:

Shows just how money can reveal deeper selfishness, even in people who look marginalized. But this isn't a full picture, as this is a show.

for me its definitly green, it may not be super consistent and self reflective or even just, but at the end of the day its based on empathy of marginalised groups.

@aurum I think he is right, that few people actually learned and really tried to understand what it means to be part of a discriminated group

I have also my concerns sometimes. I do see double standards and believe that the time will come, when also men must affirm their value and ask for respect (but for the moment its fine). The problem is just that there cannot  be an ultimate judge, who can judge so that society treats everyone equally, it will always be a back and forth and it can easily overshoot, but thats inevitable and is simply part of the process of creating a fairer world.

There can of course always be critisims about methods and their effectiveness. This is important critism since stage green folk do not neccessarily work results oriented but more intention oriented. Their methods can be well meant, but have inverse effects. So for a discussion on methods,  I am always open. 

Personally I am also not that of Marxist, in the sense that I believe that group actively suppress another. For example for men and women, I do think that this tight structering with a strong dominant man was necessery, even for the benefit of both (more for men of course) but in general this structure was needed at a time, when there was a lot of rape and violence. So it had to emerge also. Now they say it was all patriarchy, which I find somewhat unfair (not completly wrong, just too simplistic of an explanation.) 

13 hours ago, Anton Rogachevski said:

I would really be hesitant to call this stage green. I personally know people who I believe are stage green, they are sweethearts, just being in their presence is giving you spiritual energy. Political Left is the opposite of that.

Taking Post-modernistic beliefs to extreme and being dogmatic about them sounds more like blue, yet a modern version of it. Blue Reborn, with a Green cloak. 

Excellently put

Great post and I agree. I'm fine with stage greens until they become fundamentalists that support dictatorships, communism, or mass censorship or control of the masses. Anyone who thinks their viewpoint is so right that they want to break the prime directive to try to play dictator because they think they can build a utopia are suffering from delusions of grandeur and don't really understand human psychology. Mass censorship has never worked anywhere it's been tried.  Like you said, most emotionally unstable fundamentalists aren't really stage green though.

"The closest cultural parallel to the SJW online cancel culture mob of bullies was the Chinese Cultural Revolution. The similarities are creepy to say the least. We're on the same trajectory and will remain so as long as it is culturally acceptable to silence, deplatform, deperson and cancel anybody at all."

Bill Maher has been attacking the extreme wing of the democrat party for many of the same reasons. More of a classical liberal he is.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/politics-other-controversies/3249316-bill-maher-took-aim-cancel-culture.html

Edited by sholomar

5 hours ago, sholomar said:

Great post and I agree. I'm fine with stage greens until they become fundamentalists that support dictatorships, communism, or mass censorship or control of the masses. Anyone who thinks their viewpoint is so right that they want to break the prime directive to try to play dictator because they think they can build a utopia are suffering from delusions of grandeur and don't really understand human psychology. Mass censorship has never worked anywhere it's been tried.  Like you said, most emotionally unstable fundamentalists aren't really stage green though.

"The closest cultural parallel to the SJW online cancel culture mob of bullies was the Chinese Cultural Revolution. The similarities are creepy to say the least. We're on the same trajectory and will remain so as long as it is culturally acceptable to silence, deplatform, deperson and cancel anybody at all."

Bill Maher has been attacking the extreme wing of the democrat party for many of the same reasons. More of a classical liberal he is.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/politics-other-controversies/3249316-bill-maher-took-aim-cancel-culture.html

@sholomar People at stage green are generally more in favor of democratic principles than lower stages. They are not the kind of threat you seem to be describing here. This doesn't really come across as a sincere criticism from above, but rather as a misrepresentation of green.

For example, what are some common examples of stage green endorsing dictatorial rule, mass censorship or control of the masses? This seems much more like a textbook example of stage blue, or even red. A stage green society would be much healthier and democratic than that.

The problem of censorship is also much more complicated. Of course mass censorship is wrong, but I am also not sure what you mean by that. Some form of censorship is probably necessary for society. 

With new technologies come also new challenges and I think social media has made it a big challenge to feed people quality information. 

@Flowerfaeiry yet it's ridiculous to "cancel" Dr Seuss isn't it?  I read his books or rather they were read to me as a young boy.  I'm pretty sure I turned out ok.  I'm a Democrat but I'm certainly not an extreme liberal.  The pendulum always swings way too far whether to the left or right.  Any extreme be that ultra liberal or ultra conservative is unhealthy.

The issue is that you have people who are not at the Pluralist stage (Cook-Greuter), nor are many thinking Systematically (Michael L. Commons), but who are then given Stage Green maps of understanding. What you then have is a downward assimilated version of Stage Green informing their behaviour because you need to be at the Pluralist level of ego development and/or at a Systematic level of cognitive development to use these maps as they're intended. All that leaves you with is people who do not treat others they way they demand the victim classes be treated. 

Is this every SJW? Of course not, but it's rampant enough so as to be a problem. 

This video is a silly caricature of leftism, and you'd be wise to recognize that.

Nobody actually exists like that... yet there's this huge backlash of selective outrage and strawmanning of the perspective of those on the left. And I, as a political lefty, have nothing to do but roll my eyes back in my skull at how easy it is to feed people propaganda.

It just surprises me that so many people believe that this is a real problem and believe that leftists care about Mr. Potatohead or Dr. Suess or Santa's gender or any of that nonsense. No one cares about that... just corporations wanting to look woke because they're marketing to strawman lefties.

One time, I got an offer through my email from a person who was wanting to enlist my services to help him market his video editing services to leftists. His video editing skills were not political in nature... just very general.

He was saying that he wanted to position his pitch in such a way that all these crazy sensitive leftists won't automatically weed his company out because he's white. He was hoping I could help him be persuasive enough to make 'idiot' leftist video creators come to their senses and choose his company with quality editing skills instead of just hiring a bunch of women/minorities. 

So, I told him the best advice that I knew how to give.... Strawmen don't have money because strawmen don't exist. So, if you try to market to a strawman, you're throwing away your effort because strawmen don't need video editing services.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

10 hours ago, Ramu said:

@Flowerfaeiry yet it's ridiculous to "cancel" Dr Seuss isn't it?  I read his books or rather they were read to me as a young boy.  I'm pretty sure I turned out ok.  I'm a Democrat but I'm certainly not an extreme liberal.  The pendulum always swings way too far whether to the left or right.  Any extreme be that ultra liberal or ultra conservative is unhealthy.

@Ramu The whole Dr. Seuss thing isn't really as bad as you probably think. The publisher has willingly decided to stop printing and selling some of Dr. Suess' books because those particular books contained racist and insensitive depictions of people. The culture is changing and things that were seen as normal and acceptable in the past are now outdated and won't fly in today's society. My guess is that this was just a smart business decision on their part.

But I have no doubt you can still find the books online if you looks for them. They're not exactly censored by the state or anything. It's just that the publisher has stopped printing them.

This isn't really an example of "the left going to far", or "cancel culture". It's really pretty harmless.

During the cold war in Eastern Germany people spied their Husbands and wifes, children were putting in jail their parents!

Social Justise Warriors today doing exactly the same thing because of exaggerating zeal, they are not concious enough to understand what Green means. 

Every Stage on Spiral Dynamics has many stages within it self. If all people on stage Purple were in the same level, we would live in caves for Eternity.

SJW are the slam of stage Green. A Mature Human being doesnt get offended from such Horseshit that offends a sjw, where is the War anyways?

The way i see it is that every stage starts as an infant and reach adulthood at some point to be able to jump to the next stage. If a teacher says to 50 five year olds... should we learn today the Alphabet or should we burn the school and get an ice-cream ? Guess what the answer would be

The Video illustrates perfectly how egomanic and dangerous a group of anconsious People can be and sjw have no fucking clue about what Justice means, they are a bunch of children who would happily burn the school if they could !

Sorry for my english:)

43 minutes ago, Insane butterfly said:

During the cold war in Eastern Germany people spied their Husbands and wifes, children were putting in jail their parents!

Social Justise Warriors today doing exactly the same thing 

Lol. 

So sad.. 

Comparing Nazis to SJWs is pretty cringe bro. 

Edited by Opo

The negative reactions this video is getting show exactly how precise it is lol.

Edited by Gesundheit

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey