Vignan

Water purifier | Heavy Metal Detox? Guide me!

6 posts in this topic

As we are entering into summer theres going to be a large requirement of water and I am looking to buy a water purifier but there are lot of water purifier type out there. @Leo Gura suggested purifier which removes heavy metals and adds some essential elements making RO water healthy. 
I need to have more guidance and opinions on what kind of purifier I should choose as research saying total RO is bad for health.

FYI there a lot of fluoride in our tap water (came to know while heating water) when it sticks to the heating element

I recently ordered the Larq water bottle that self cleans and purifies with UV light...check it out!

On 26/02/2021 at 5:05 AM, Vignan said:

as research saying total RO is bad for health.

I used to think a filtration jug will do it, I don't think so anymore, you need RO if you live in a highly contaminated area. Nothing else is reliable enough. It will also remove fluoride. And no, RO is not dangerous, it eliminates most of the stuff you don't want. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Is 4 stage reverse osmosis enough? My landlord will not allow me to install a 6+ stage RO filter under the sink.

I have found a 4 stage countertop one, just hoping it is enough to get most the crap out the water?

Edited by Craigxt22

On 5/17/2021 at 7:16 PM, aklacor727 said:

I recently ordered the Larq water bottle that self cleans and purifies with UV light...check it out!

I have never heard of that until now. Seems like an interesting concept. I might have to look into getting one of them.