Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VeganAwake

The suffering of self-centeredness!!

3 posts in this topic

This is a perfect example of uneasiness/suffering due to self centered focus.

It may seem subtle but she's essentially focused on an apparent cultural normality of good vs bad situations that seem to occur.

The question is can illusory self-identification be seen through? As in not happening to me but just apparent happening in general.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@VeganAwake Some years ago somebody broke my car’s locks , tried to drive away with it, couldn’t, took some stuff and left. I still remember how I sat there and realized that it didn’t happen to me, it just happened. I laughed couple of minutes . Very liberating. Every lousy situation that I have had since then goes thru same process in mind. 

9 hours ago, At awe said:

@VeganAwake Some years ago somebody broke my car’s locks , tried to drive away with it, couldn’t, took some stuff and left. I still remember how I sat there and realized that it didn’t happen to me, it just happened. I laughed couple of minutes . Very liberating. Every lousy situation that I have had since then goes thru same process in mind. 

Yes, there was an apparent situation. But there was never a ME involved. It only seemed so. 

Notice Liberation isn't a denial of feelings and emotions....

All feelings and emotions arise there just isn't a real owner of them ❤

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi