levani

kriya yoga routine ?

18 posts in this topic

just wanted to see which kirya yoga you guys recommend, i don't even know how to look for a credible one..

@kray maaad will try it tomorrow first thing

Edited by levani

@levani There's a big Kriya Yoga megathread around here somewhere if you search for it. It's big but if you read the whole thing from the beginning all your questions will be answered there.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

There's a step by step kriya book book on the booklist.  The one by Stevens

... i think called Kriya Secrets Revealed.  

It shows how to do them, gives a little history, and the  has a routine to go through as you learn. 

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

15 hours ago, kray said:

check this out:

This is junk to lure in normies, not real Kriya yoga.

Do not fall for watered-down stuff.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

synthesis of a personal experience by Ennio Nimis. Or Kirya Secrets Revelead by J.C. Stevens is probably used a lot by this forum

Leo speaks some Truth about Sadhguru, but honestly still do it. Build your own experiential repitoire of practices through direct experience. You aren't gonna suffer from trying something that is basic you can only benefit. Jumping into the deep end of Kundalini and Krya is dangerous for beginners in my opinion.  Leo, people have to start somewhere. I personally benefitted hugely with Sadghurus basic intro Isha Krya when I was a newbie.. You don't need to become GOD MODE today. Focus on developing joy and wellbeing, and a well functioning mind and nervous system right now. Sadhgurus Isha Krya and Inner engineering is powerful for living a joyful life. 

I also personally have only dipped my toe into Krya and Kundalini Yoga. Right now my love is for Qigong because it's the strongest overall practice I have discovered for peace, mental health, energy, sleep and I am exploring the development of Siddhis as I learn to control my Qi/ Life force energy... This morning I was crying with so much love ahaha.

Love this stretch for success. Too many of us hold unnecessary stress in our necks. This will lower a lot of your anxiety and give you more energy. Though, Qigong is a lot better.

I love this practice. 

Don't let Leo scare you from Sadhguru. However, don't let him be where you stop. Building your own map and understanding of your body's energetic, emotional and physical systems can only be done through deliberate practice and direct experimentation. Enjoy your exploration.

Remember this map we are creating is huge. Every teacher has things we can gain from them. 

Use all the tools at your disposal. Remember that Leo's guidance is just that. One which we obviously all respect but don't let him dogma you out of your own experimentation and exploration of other teachers and teachings. (I know Leo agrees... I mean, don't dogma yourself). 

- Leo has great Krya books on his reading list which will take you deeper

- Also check out the Krya yoga mega thread

- remember to try things out for yourself, but also ease your way into the practices. I have had some bad experiences on raising certain energy to fast. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@levani Thought art has some good points. I think diving into crown chakra too soon might be one nono unless you want to go on a rollercoaster, at least I suspect for me that was the case. But do your own research and get direct experience. Also, it might take some time for the practice to take off.

@Leo Gura what about doing kriya pranayama solely? would you recommend that?

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

8 hours ago, Space said:

@levani There's a big Kriya Yoga megathread around here somewhere if you search for it. It's big but if you read the whole thing from the beginning all your questions will be answered there.

I wanted to learn a few things about kriya so I looked it up and thought I'd post the link for OP.

Edited by Heart of Space

@levani santata gamana explanation is quite clear and easy. the author explored all available teachings and gives the most effective method in his opinion and from his own experience. So you might want to check his book about kriya yoga.

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

@levani Leo's not wrong. That is not in depth real kriya. But it's definitely a great meditation nonetheless. Agreed with what @Thought Art said. If this is your first time with kriya or yoga in general start small. Big jumps into complex routines will leave you energetically very flustered and can throw you off completely. Sadhgurus stuff might not give you God realization but it will feel really good and can clean your energies up!

Even the simplest of yoga asanas/pranayamas can be incredibly transformative to a person who is mindfully moving and breathing with a sense of gratitude and love in the heart. Yoga is 90% how you do it 10% what you're doing.

If youre just getting started, I recommend building a Hatha yoga practice first. YouTube videos will be just fine for that. Then start some basic pranayamas and build to a full kriya routine. 

Also agree with @Eren Eeager santata gamanas books are great. No nonsense straight to the ultimate point of why one should do kriya and some powerful practices to get you started.

@levani Leo is right. Isha Kriya is basically a watered-down Kriya for normies, not very potent. Try this. I suggest you watch the entire playlist.

Release me.

@John Doe i emailed him, he got back with 2 techniques to begin with,

Nadi Sodhana and Ujjayi Pranayama

gonna give it a go innit

@levani 

Kriya Yoga Meditation: Inner Energy Control Technology - Sw Suddhananda -YSS Founded by P. Yogananda

NAMASTE