Husseinisdoingfine

Dear Leo, when you were fat how bad was your diet.

21 posts in this topic

Greetings Leo, I recall your story of how you lost so much weight and how you refused to eat that one Klondike bar
When you were fat, exactly how bad was your diet? How often were you consuming Soda, Ice cream, etc...

Edited by Husseinisdoingfine

As bad as you can imagine. Yes to everything.

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Ex- favorite late night snack? 

Certified lazy skeptic and armchair philosopher

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

As bad as you can imagine. Yes to everything.

Did you not say you dont have any addictive-personality. I dont understand how people can get addicted to food. I dont eat bad food. I hate bad and unhealthy food.

@Peo everyone has their own kind of emotional crutch for dealing with boredom or pain, or simply one may have bad habits and bad conditioning. 

Chugging down stimulating junk food, Netflix marathons, binge watching youtube, couch potato in front of tv, plugging into videogames 14 hours a day, being a functional or even disfunctional alcoholic, hitting the vape or burning through ciggarete packs, doing weed, getting lost in competition, grades, workaholism, going on crusades, etc etc etc. 

If you don't understand how can someone get addicted to junk food, analyze your own emotional crutch. It most likely works in a very similar way. 

Edited by mmKay

@Peo This was him being young. He just  didn't have the programming or self image/ self love to eat healthy at that point. 

It's just turtles all the way down.

8 hours ago, mmKay said:

I can barely remember any more. It's like remember another life. My mind does not even think down those pathways any more.

11 hours ago, mmKay said:

Cheetos in mom's basement.

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

4 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

@Leo Gura How often were you consuming soda and soft drinks?

3 times a day

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

3 times a day

Good lord man! Even in my worst I’m never like that.

You've come so far to where you are today, I bet that your past self is just unrecognizable 

On 27/02/2021 at 1:41 AM, Leo Gura said:

I can barely remember any more. It's like remember another life. My mind does not even think down those pathways any more.

Inspiring

On 2/27/2021 at 2:23 PM, Husseinisdoingfine said:

You've come so far to where you are today, I bet that your past self is just unrecognizable 

Yes, it's actually a problem. It's hard to relate to how I used to be and how most people are. I have to actively think back to my past to remember where I started from and how much has changed.

We tend to underestimate how ignorant and unconscious and unhealthy we used to be once we do a lot of personal dev work.

4 hours ago, blankisomeone said:

Inspiring

To be honest, while on my 14 day fast right now, I am dreaming of drinking an fizzy ice cold Coke.

That thought had not crossed my mind in like 10 years.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

To be honest, while on my 14 day fast right now, I am dreaming of drinking an fizzy ice cold Coke.

That thought had not cross my mind in like 10 years.

Can you have fizzy water while on a fast? I'm a big soda water fan, love those bubbles.

1 hour ago, eggopm3 said:

Can you have fizzy water while on a fast? I'm a big soda water fan, love those bubbles.

I don't see why not, if it is zero calorie.

Actually, I might give that a test to see how it feels. I rarely drink it. It might add a bit of spice to the fast.

Please no to fizzy water. 

It will ruin your fast. 

But right now my head is in the clouds with a Capricorn male  currently ruling my heart. The Snake seduces the peacock, embodies Shiva and the Gods bow to it. ... ll ॐ ll.. INTP loner... और तुम नाचते गाते हुए मेरे कदमों में आ गिरेगी... Live a Roman.Die a Roman..... Nothing else but to enjoy  the rest of my dream 

Preety preety

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Actually, I might give that a test to see how it feels. I rarely drink it. It might add a bit of spice to the fast.

You can drink some ice cold sparkling water with a little vinegar abd maybe some artificial fasting friendly sugar alcohol. Tastes like kumbucha. But some sugar alcohols are known to fuck with the gut biome. 

9 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Please no to fizzy water. 

It will ruin your fast. 

It won't. Although it probably can cause some stomach upset, not sure about it

@Hello from Russia it will lead to gastric issues. 

But right now my head is in the clouds with a Capricorn male  currently ruling my heart. The Snake seduces the peacock, embodies Shiva and the Gods bow to it. ... ll ॐ ll.. INTP loner... और तुम नाचते गाते हुए मेरे कदमों में आ गिरेगी... Live a Roman.Die a Roman..... Nothing else but to enjoy  the rest of my dream 

Preety preety

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Makes the fast much more toleratable