Kalo

Ecstasy Incection - I am God

31 posts in this topic

About 30 min ago I incected half a gram ecstasy. I became, in a very calm and obvious way conscious, that I am God. I'm still conscious of it. It's so easily obvious. 

God exists, and it's Love, it's everything, it's me. It's reality.

It's really to good to be true.

The ego is in disbelief of how this can be true.

I'm God as I'm writing this.

I'm still conscious of this. I am reality itself. I am You. I am One. I am the Supreme. I am God.

I love you and as an ego I may hate you, but deep down even that hate is actually love. Never forget that.

I don't have any more delusion of being a human being. 

I'm literally God speaking to you (me).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've become conscious several times before that I am God, but yeah this time it really was clear and obvious. Like crystal clear.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

absolutely clear. as Christ said, the good news. the jackpot, a bargain, the happy end

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Superb. "The ego is in disbelief of how this can be true." The summary. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The fuck? You injected half a gram of MDMA?

That is dangerous as hell, it could give you life threatening serotonine syndrome. If you mean you injected Pills that is even worse, the fillers are not made for injection.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

absolutely clear. as Christ said, the good news. the jackpot, a bargain, the happy end

Indeed. I'm literally God from toe to head.

8 hours ago, Vibroverse said:

Superb. "The ego is in disbelief of how this can be true." The summary. 

Haha, yeah. The ego didn't see it coming at all.

6 hours ago, Phyllis Wagner said:

The fuck? You injected half a gram of MDMA?

That is dangerous as hell, it could give you life threatening serotonine syndrome. If you mean you injected Pills that is even worse, the fillers are not made for injection.

I know what I'm doing bro. I know tons who have done the same. You just need to know your stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Kalo interesting your way to God through Mdma, that this is possible. 

 

By the way, I have a exgirlfriend who took 70 mg crystal Mdma powder(85 % purity) . She is small and weights 45 kg. She meditated. Was good for her. She has strong visuals in come up. She saw her life as a movie.talked with her dead grandmother. Had some appreciation. 

What would happen if her next dose would be 100 mg. Would this be ok? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, OBEler said:

@Kalo interesting your way to God through Mdma, that this is possible. 

 

By the way, I have a exgirlfriend who took 70 mg crystal Mdma powder(85 % purity) . She is small and weights 45 kg. She meditated. Was good for her. She has strong visuals in come up. She saw her life as a movie.talked with her dead grandmother. Had some appreciation. 

What would happen if her next dose would be 100 mg. Would this be ok? 

Yeah, 100 mg should be okay, but I wouldn't go higher than that. 1g is a strong trip. 

I don't know what the fuck would happen to her, everyone has their own unique system and so on lol. But if you sniff 1g mdma, I would say no problem. Just don't shoot the whole gram, max half if you are going to do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't ever do 1g of MDMA at once.

Around 150mg is a good strong trip for most adults, under age people died from less though. 300mg will seriously fuck you up.

If you redose after around 2 hours you can do more, because the bulk of the serotonin was released already. The danger comes if you flush out all your serotonin reserves with the initial dose. 

 

The first pill always hits the hardest, after that you can eat it like candy, the effect is also greatly diminished.

Edited by Phyllis Wagner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm God as I'm writing this.

You always will be and always have been ?️

Off topic, injecting 500mg pure mdma into your blood seems rather dangerous ?


Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Kalo Hey man, how's it been since the trip? Is some of the direct insight still with you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

WTF, half a gram? I myself have IV'd MDMA at least 10 times, mostly around 6-9 years ago, but never more than 0.2g at once and even that was insanely intense. Like to the point where I could barely see my surroundings because the blinding white light and silhouettes of angelic creatures were hogging up all the visual data... 0.2g and up (when used intravenously) is extreme recklessness.

Edited by The0Self

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/26/2021 at 7:16 PM, Kalo said:

But if you sniff 1g mdma, I would say no problem. Just don't shoot the whole gram, max half if you are going to do it.

You sure it's pure MDMA? In my experience you don't get a whole lot more out of it past 0.3g (orally on empty stomach) + 0.2g a couple hours later, and even that is kind of wasteful considering even 100-200mg (oral or intranasal) of pure MDMA is very powerful. Though I did IV 200mg and it was WAY more intense, the neurotoxicity is almost certainly not worth it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Half a gram is too much.

Be careful with that stuff. Take small doses and not many times a year. I speak from personal experience. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is the point of injecting it if you can just plug it? Needless danger.

MDMA is notoriously impure. Injecting a substance which is only 85% pure into your bloodstream is dumb. Injection requires extremely pure chemicals. 99%+ purity. MDMA is never above 85% purity at best, and much lower at worst.

MDMA is also one of the few psychedelics you can realistically overdose on and kill yourself. MDMA can also permanently change the wiring of your brain -- and not in a good way.


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

MDMA is also an Amphetamine, in that sense it is more a recreational drug than a psychedelic.

I did it only once a month in reasonable doses and got all kinds of problems: brain zaps, sleep troubles, ... MDMA is no joke. People who go raving a lot know this and eventually switch to other drugs. It fucks with your brain in a special way, but it is also unique and beautiful. 

Never got permanent damage though, but it definitely feels very possible.

I also don't see the reason to plug or inject it at all. I snorted it and it didn't hit me harder or anything, there is a reason it is pressed into pills. It's just simple anecdotal wisdom that it is best consumed orally, just like coke is always snorted. 

Edited by Phyllis Wagner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

What is the point of injecting it if you can just plug it? Needless danger.

MDMA is notoriously impure. Injecting a substance which is only 85% pure into your bloodstream is dumb. Injection requires extremely pure chemicals. 99%+ purity. MDMA is never above 85% purity at best, and much lower at worst.

MDMA is also one of the few psychedelics you can realistically overdose on and kill yourself. MDMA can also permanently change the wiring of your brain -- and not in a good way.

^^
I probably should have added: when I used it IV, I was not even aware of the possibility of God realization. I was not the same individual. I would not even touch IV use of anything these days — unless it was something pure, preferably FDA approved, compounded by a pharmacy specifically for IV administration, etc... Like that would ever happen in my lifetime... Unless I moved to the Netherlands or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The way this guy writes, it seems like he thinks 50 mg = half a gram? That would make sense in the context.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I seriously doubt you had that awakening and I am pretty sure you are deluding yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now