bingoman204

salvia divinorum micro dose questions

25 posts in this topic

I agree there is no point microdosing it. 

Me and friends played around with 20x extract as a teenager, we all got high but no one was really blasted into outer space, so you could say these were intermediate doses.

Wasn't really a bad experience for any of us, I remember it a bit like temporary amnesia, you don't know who you are or what you are doing here but you don't care either so its not frightening. At first the effect is kinda novel but it gets old fast. 

10 hours ago, Bacher said:

Once again, your answers prove that you have never tried salvia. Not high doses. You do not even understand how the salvia experience really works. "Ego death is a" complete loss of subjective self-identity ". The term is used in various intertwined contexts, with related meanings. In Jungian psychology, the synonymous term mental death is used, which refers to a fundamental transformation of the psyche."
You do not identify with "objects" when you are on Salvia. You die and then you become an object. This death is more intense than anything you can ever imagine. You do not think or see. You're just that. And becoming an object is only 0.001% of the whole experience. It really is an endless experience. Very sacred. The identification takes place after one has returned to the human form. Just like when you take 5 MeO.

You don't seem to understand what identification is. Being an object IS identification with an object. Identification is not merely a conscious belief that you're something. It goes much deeper than that. 

Being a page in a book IS a subjective self identity. 

Without identification, there's no being anything in particular. 

2 hours ago, vladorion said:

You don't seem to understand what identification is. Being an object IS identification with an object. Identification is not merely a conscious belief that you're something. It goes much deeper than that. 

Being a page in a book IS a subjective self identity. 

Without identification, there's no being anything in particular. 

I respect your opinion but that's not how the salvia experience work. Take care.

On 26/2/2021 at 8:11 AM, Leo Gura said:

There's no point in microdosing it.

Not even to get less "traumatized" by it?

On 2/26/2021 at 0:00 PM, mmKay said:

Here in Spain supermarkets sell Salvia tea ?‍♂️ didn't have the balls to brew it.

I just know i'd turn into a synthetic sponge and old men would use me to srub their wrinkled backs for the rest of their life

IMG_20201214_120739.jpg

Salvia just means "sage" in latin and spanish, so it's probably just some regular old sage herb in teabags, the kind you use in cooking. When people talk about Salvia in the context of this thread they mean Salvia divinorum, which is the specific species of Salvia that makes you trip. It's very unlikely that those teabags contain Salvia divinorum.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.