bingoman204

salvia divinorum micro dose questions

25 posts in this topic

is there a good dose in between a micro and the mind blowing ones? 

It lasts 15 mins. There's no point in microdosing it.

And you should not be using it at all, since you will fuck yourself up.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It lasts 15 mins. There's no point in microdosing it.

And you should not be using it at all, since you will fuck yourself up.

@Leo Gura

Why not? I have used Salvia Divinorum extracts 10X-40X several times (10+) with no issues. some trips by myself at home, others with a tripsitter. All times worked great! As with all psychedelics, set and setting are important. Levels of maturity too. The most important thing is to respect Salvia because it is an incredibly potent substance. I myself have had experiences where I was transformed into a page in a book that some child in a kindergarten sat and flipped through. I have also had experiences where I have become furniture such as a chair, sofa or a bed. It's full blown ego death. Not as serotonergic psychedelic.

20 hours ago, bingoman204 said:

Microdose is just a weird body high. Its like the strongest weed you have smoked in a strange way. As Leo said earlier, there is no point in microdosing it.

I don't agree that what you experience on salvia is ego death.

On salvia, ego simply completely identifies with objects that it usually doesn't identify with.

Being a page in a book or a piece of furniture is still a very limited existence, I'd argue more limited than being a human. It's like a downgrade from an experience of being a human to being inert matter.

In my experience, there's even more suffering in such a state, but since you're so unconscious you only become aware of the fact when you start coming back.

2 hours ago, vladorion said:

I don't agree that what you experience on salvia is ego death.

On salvia, ego simply completely identifies with objects that it usually doesn't identify with.

Being a page in a book or a piece of furniture is still a very limited existence, I'd argue more limited than being a human. It's like a downgrade from an experience of being a human to being inert matter.

In my experience, there's even more suffering in such a state, but since you're so unconscious you only become aware of the fact when you start coming back.

Do you even know what ego death means? Have you watched Leo Guras video about Salvia? He clearly explains that salvia is much more potent than 5 MeO and other serotergic psychedelics because on salvia you lose your identity completely unlike 5 MeO where there is still a sense of self. This shows that you have never had breakthrough on Salvia. I think you are mixing oneness with ego death.

Edited by Bacher

2 hours ago, Bacher said:

Do you even know what ego death means? Have you watched Leo Guras video about Salvia? He clearly explains that salvia is much more potent than 5 MeO and other serotergic psychedelics because on salvia you lose your identity completely unlike 5 MeO where there is still a sense of self. This shows that you have never had breakthrough on Salvia. I think you are mixing oneness with ego death.

Losing your current identity completely and getting a new identity of an inanimate object (like a page in a book) is not ego death. It's ego shapeshifting. There's still identification, but with something else. Whether it's more potent than serotonergic psychedelics is irrelevant because it simply doesn't have effects that are in any way similar to those of serotonergic psychedelics. Potency doesn't mean much apart from the effects.

In ego death there is no sense of being anything. 

Leo is not some ultimate truth on every topic as you seem to believe. He also seems to use terms like ego death, god consciousness etc. for all kinds of mindfucking experiences, which kinda makes these terms meaningless. I have my own experience to go by and I've read many salvia trip reports and most of them have the same common themes. 

I 100% agree with Leo though not to fuck with salvia. It's not a good substance.

Edited by vladorion

8 hours ago, Bacher said:

I myself have had experiences where I was transformed into a page in a book that some child in a kindergarten sat and flipped through. I have also had experiences where I have become furniture such as a chair, sofa or a bed. 

I've never tried saliva, but I've read a lot of similar reports of people having the experience of turning into inanimate objects. So interesting and bizarre! Everyone I've talked to who has done it is quick to warn that it's not something to fuck around with.

It does seem to me like full-blown doses are so out there that they might not be that useful aside from giving that experience of being completely absurd, so I'd be curious about intermediate (more than micro) doses.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

Here in Spain supermarkets sell Salvia tea ?‍♂️ didn't have the balls to brew it.

I just know i'd turn into a synthetic sponge and old men would use me to srub their wrinkled backs for the rest of their life

IMG_20201214_120739.jpg

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

On 2021-02-25 at 8:31 AM, bingoman204 said:

M'well, do you at least have access to a suitable consumption method or ain't that just marketting to begin with!

Good day, have fun!!  ^_^

14 hours ago, Bacher said:

@Leo Gura I myself have had experiences where I was transformed into a page in a book that some child in a kindergarten sat and flipped through. I have also had experiences where I have become furniture such as a chair, sofa or a bed. It's full blown ego death. Not as serotonergic psychedelic.

May I ask some questions about it? 

I've had several experiences with classic psychedelics and even ketamine. And my sense of reality just shifted from dualistic to nondual, but still from the "point of view" of a human.

But never tried a deliriant psychedelic like this one.

How did you view and feel the scene? Furniture doesn't have eyes nor sense organs. What kind of visual point of view did you have? From the seat of the chair/sofa? Or from above? What kind of perception senses were active? How can you experience this? 

And how do you shift from humanness to object-consciousness? Even though I've had nondual experiences, I can't understand the perspective of an inanimate object. 

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

10 hours ago, vladorion said:

Losing your current identity completely and getting a new identity of an inanimate object (like a page in a book) is not ego death. It's ego shapeshifting. There's still identification, but with something else. Whether it's more potent than serotonergic psychedelics is irrelevant because it simply doesn't have effects that are in any way similar to those of serotonergic psychedelics. Potency doesn't mean much apart from the effects.

In ego death there is no sense of being anything. 

Leo is not some ultimate truth on every topic as you seem to believe. He also seems to use terms like ego death, god consciousness etc. for all kinds of mindfucking experiences, which kinda makes these terms meaningless. I have my own experience to go by and I've read many salvia trip reports and most of them have the same common themes. 

I 100% agree with Leo though not to fuck with salvia. It's not a good substance.

Once again, your answers prove that you have never tried salvia. Not high doses. You do not even understand how the salvia experience really works. "Ego death is a" complete loss of subjective self-identity ". The term is used in various intertwined contexts, with related meanings. In Jungian psychology, the synonymous term mental death is used, which refers to a fundamental transformation of the psyche."
You do not identify with "objects" when you are on Salvia. You die and then you become an object. This death is more intense than anything you can ever imagine. You do not think or see. You're just that. And becoming an object is only 0.001% of the whole experience. It really is an endless experience. Very sacred. The identification takes place after one has returned to the human form. Just like when you take 5 MeO.

Edited by Bacher

3 hours ago, billiesimon said:

May I ask some questions about it? 

I've had several experiences with classic psychedelics and even ketamine. And my sense of reality just shifted from dualistic to nondual, but still from the "point of view" of a human.

But never tried a deliriant psychedelic like this one.

How did you view and feel the scene? Furniture doesn't have eyes nor sense organs. What kind of visual point of view did you have? From the seat of the chair/sofa? Or from above? What kind of perception senses were active? How can you experience this? 

And how do you shift from humanness to object-consciousness? Even though I've had nondual experiences, I can't understand the perspective of an inanimate object. 

Its really bizarre and weird feeling. You literally turn into an object. It's not like you identify with an object. You are the object itself. You do not think. It is what it is. It's like asking "how does it feel to be a human being" from the book's perspective haha. Really mind blowing! Its way beyond human langauge and thinking. The only way to find out is to experince it. 

Edited by Bacher

Do not assume that psychedelics affect people the same.

Someone can have a total ego-death while his friend might not. In fact, you should count this.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Leo: ok guys if you want to understand reallity at a deeper level you can do ??????? but ? will fuck you up .

Seriously don't do ?

People :   

" Guys can i plug ? ? "

" I did ? and i'm still crying "

" How to deal with post ? PTSD?? "

39 minutes ago, Bacher said:

Its really bizarre and weird feeling. You literally turn into an object. It's not like you identify with an object. You are the object itself. You do not think. It is what it is. It's like asking "how does it feel to be a human being" from the book's perspective haha. Really mind blowing! Its way beyond human langauge and thinking. The only way to find out is to experince it. 

If you were a door stopper for 26 years you'd get used to it and stop seeing the magic. 

"Nah that's how  things just are around here, I stop door slamming open, Thats just how things are"

And you'd stop questioning ?

13 hours ago, vladorion said:

seems to be that the suffering isn't inherent to such a state or being raw matter so to speak but the clashing of bodily sensation returning and it clashing with these very different reference points. it seems like the body has a very important function of keeping one grounded in the reality their reference point originally starts from. leave it to humans to fuck with this due to their curiosity ;)

Edited by Lyubov