SamueLSD

Dating someone with BPD - Part 2.

26 posts in this topic

I litterally read like 2 sentences. 

That was enough to intuit : LEAVE 

Just don't get in relationships

Get hot girls on rotations & you get variety without the stupid stuff. 

The movie style romance is a MYTH. 

Ultimately you date girls for the sex. 

Just be friends with different girls & fuck them. Nothing else. 

Edited by Striving for more

8 hours ago, Striving for more said:

Just don't get in relationships

Get hot girls on rotations & you get variety without the stupid stuff. 

The movie style romance is a MYTH. 

Ultimately you date girls for the sex. 

Just be friends with different girls & fuck them. Nothing else. 

this sounds like a pretty sad way to relate to people romantically or in general, i think i'd rather just be alone than follow your model of "relationship"

@Striving for more Well, I was in it for the love...

33 minutes ago, sleep said:

this sounds like a pretty sad way to relate to people romantically or in general, i think i'd rather just be alone than follow your model of "relationship"

I agree 

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

On 2/26/2021 at 3:58 AM, Preety_India said:

Does this mean that people in their 40s and 50s do not get into toxic relationships? 

Well from my experiences with BPD gf, I'm to experienced, emotionally stable and understanding of her issues to make the mistakes he made. That doesnt make anything more stable doe. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

On 2/25/2021 at 1:19 AM, SamueLSD said:

over things as small as me talking to a female cashier, an old female friend, or an attractive girl appearing on the screen of a movie we were watching

My ex almost certainly had BPD, and boy does reading that take me back xD -- I'd see her glaring at me and would immediately know: we must have just walked past an attractive other-woman... Without even having seen the other-woman, just seeing my girl's face!

On 2/25/2021 at 1:19 AM, SamueLSD said:

People with BPD have a warped sense of reality, and if you try and communicate your perspective to them they generally get extremely angry as it isn't consistent with their version of reality. They are always right, never in the wrong, and 'you are the toxic one'. 

I was eventually 'discarded' ( term used for when a person with BPD emotionally detaches from the relationship, seemingly out of nowhere ) multiple times, leaving me confused and begging for some sort of communication or closure. It never came. 

Currently, I feel as if I am back at square one. No money, as I spent most of it on her, fewer friends ( and 0 female friends ) as she demanded I spend all my time with her, a broken heart, and one hell of a trauma bond.

It wasn't necessarily just the PD, it could have also been the fact that she sucked and you stayed with her.

My ex who almost certainly had BPD was wonderful for the most part, aside from some really, really bad jealousy. But she was on a spiritual path too. We managed to stay on good terms after I broke it off, but eventually stopped talking because we kept hooking up. Anyone with PD who has been on a self-reflective spiritual program/path for some time is probably going to be a bit easier to get along with than someone with PD who hasn't.

According to some psychological research, eventually some PD's can actually go away -- for instance, if someone suffering from Cluster B PD (Antisocial PD, BPD, HPD, or NPD) hits the point of no return in self-reflection, they can naturally transition into having Avoidant Personality Disorder (makes sense if you think about it), at which point they can just deal with the Avoidant PD, heal further and eventually be PD-free.

I saw her recently after years apart and she has totally different energy.

Most people with PD who don't do any self-investigation are probably not worth talking to even for a second. At least that's what I've found in my life.

Edited by The0Self

BPD are a bit fucked up. 

They're hard to deal with. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.