Lyubov

Moving to a different country to find a girlfriend

24 posts in this topic

So this may be looked down upon and seem as kinda slimy or like something a low value guy would do but tbh I really think if you have the means to (are financially stable) and really want to date around and find a really beautiful girlfriend that it’s better to move to a country different from yours, especially if you live in (most of states bar a few) the US or Australia and maybe the UK? There just are not a lot of attractive women in these countries compared to several other European, South America and Asian countries. I found it way easier to get dates with real hot women when traveling and living abroad. It takes way more effort and the volume is lower in the US. I really don’t plan to settle down and live the rest of my life here so I plan to travel and meet a woman in Europe. They often are in much better physical shape there and I noticed the volume of beautiful women is like triple there compared to most places in the US. You also get the appeal of being foreign and interesting just for being you vs having to act like a clown to get a girls attention back home. 

if you live in a country that you have problems dating in, just move to a new country with beautiful women if you can.

Interesting... At least where I live in the SE USA, there is absolutely no shortage of super attractive women of various ages.

Sounds like You are forcing it a bit. Have You tried an approach that the right person comes to You when the time is right? Do You know, who You need?

5 hours ago, Lyubov said:

if you live in a country that you have problems dating in, just move to a new country with beautiful women if you can.

It's great to change your environment from time to time and open yourself for new culture etc...

But I would bet that for 99% of people on this forum moving to another country would not fix any of their dating problems. From what I've read here I can say that people's dating problems stem from inside, not outside. If you are truly motivated and living in a 1st world country you can find your hot chicks for sure.

If you plan to do a serious full time pickup period, then it might be a smart choice to move to get that maximum volume.

I have a buddy who moved to Colombia to hunt for hot latinas. He seemed to love it.

The thing to be aware of is that girls from those kind of countries will be deeply entrenched in stage Blue.

It could be viable strategy though if you find the right girl.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 hours ago, Lyubov said:

So this may be looked down upon and seem as kinda slimy or like something a low value guy would do but tbh I really think if you have the means to (are financially stable) and really want to date around and find a really beautiful girlfriend that it’s better to move to a country different from yours, especially if you live in (most of states bar a few) the US or Australia and maybe the UK? There just are not a lot of attractive women in these countries compared to several other European, South America and Asian countries. I found it way easier to get dates with real hot women when traveling and living abroad. It takes way more effort and the volume is lower in the US. I really don’t plan to settle down and live the rest of my life here so I plan to travel and meet a woman in Europe. They often are in much better physical shape there and I noticed the volume of beautiful women is like triple there compared to most places in the US. You also get the appeal of being foreign and interesting just for being you vs having to act like a clown to get a girls attention back home. 

Yes, travel and meet new people and put effort into meeting girls. 

Doesn't have to be a different country. A  bigger city is enough. 

But realize the grass is allways greener on the other side. 

Also, the US and Australia having a shortage of hot girls?? Are you listening to yourself? The notion that where you are there are little hot girls is just fucking absurd. Move to a big city. 

If you are measuring the density of hotties per square meter of desert or rocky mountain, then you are right. Otherwise they are everywhere, in cuantities you could not go through with even with a lifelong boner. 

Just gotta know under which stones to look. ( metaphorically) 

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

Europe isn't that great in that respect, it's just a milder version of North America, whereas the UK is actually worse. You'll have a lot more luck in Southeast Asia or South America.

Generally speaking, you will be more successful in countries where you stand out, you will naturally get a lot more attention, even without trying. I always got plenty of attention when I lived and travelled in Southeast Asia and for particularly good looking guys, it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

North American cities are indeed becoming increasingly hard for the average guy to even meet an average girl. The odds are stacked against you as basically, every guy has access to every girl now.

I have friends that are very high status that sleep with the same girls that nerdy guys with social anxiety, self-esteem issues, and poor social skills would go for. It doesn't mean you can't succeed but you need to work for it.

I seriously think that dating/sex/relationships/marriage will be unrecognizable in the next 10 years. Most likely the movie "her" will become a reality. 

Moving/travelling to another country to experience dating there is a fantastic idea and I'd highly recommend it. Latin America and SEA are very common for online entrepreneurs and Ukraine, Romania, Russia and the Czech Republic are as well for those that prefer the Slavic look. 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

@Lyubov Bro the girls in the UK are UGLY AS FUCK LMAAAAAAAOOOOO ROFLLL 

Move to Spain, south america, Bellaruse or most places Tropical

Some parts of Spain like Marbella or Andalucía are literally filled with hot girls everywhere

Apparently in Brazil > The bar becomes way higher because even an "average looking" brazillian would be considered an 8/9 in the US

an 8/9 US becomes a 6/7 in brazil 

an 8 in the UK probably becomes a 5 in brazil jajaja 

Edited by Striving for more

22 hours ago, LordFall said:

I seriously think that dating/sex/relationships/marriage will be unrecognizable in the next 10 years. Most likely the movie "her" will become a reality. 

I'm curious to what you mean please briefly elaborate (Haven't seen it)

@LordFall

23 hours ago, StarStruck said:

I alwasy thought US had more hot girls than Europe.

@StarStruck Doesn't it depend on the state? (E.g. LA = filled with hot girls, Texas perhaps not ?)

Most likely a TON more than the UK. 

I Highly doubt it beats Spain, Canary Islands,  Holland perhaps, perhaps sweeden, Hungary, Russia

11 minutes ago, Striving for more said:

Some parts of Spain like Marbella or Andalucía are literally filled with hot girls everywhere

Apparently in Brazil > The bar becomes way higher because even an "average looking" brazillian would be considered an 8/9 in the US

The grass is allways greener on the other side. I literally live in Marbella and that's not true. 

Any big city has a good ammount of hot girls. 

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

@mmKay Fair play. 

I just remember going to Coastal Spain once & being literally shocked by what I saw, it was as if I had just landed on mars. It felt like a paradise.

Not only were they all hot, but I'd rarely see that kind of look in the UK. 

They all looked feminine, tanned, fit & healthy & had amazing bodies. 

In the UK, they look fat, pale, sometimes masculine & they typically age very badly & quickly

Edited by Striving for more

11 hours ago, Striving for more said:

In the UK, they look fat, pale, sometimes masculine & they typically age very badly & quickly

You’re thinking of the binge drinking types 

also, because so many people are on welfare in the uk, you will find more of these types in the impoverished areas.  

living in poverty, drinking too much alcohol and eating bad food, high rate of teen pregnancies, cycle repeats. 

just worse in the uk because the government keeps throwing money at them, so there is no incentive to get out and better themselves.  

a lot of places in the uk are still in stage red.  

Edited by intotheblack

2 hours ago, Striving for more said:

let's be mature how we phrase stuff like this, but yes, I have heard that there aren't a lot of physically attractive local girls there outside of London and then it is 50% foreigners who are the attractive ones there. Just hearsay. 

All those countries you listed are filled with beautiful women in most places. I was in Spain and yeah, babes everywhere lol. In Brazil you can do very well as a foreigner due to there not being many and if you take the time to learn Portuguese your value will go way up. Learning the local language is important or at least getting to a level where you don't need to be pulling out the phone to have a conversation or looking like a clown in front of a waiter. 

The US has a lot of really beautiful women but to get the volume you have to move to one of the expensive cities like NY or LA.  

3 hours ago, Striving for more said:

@StarStruck Doesn't it depend on the state? (E.g. LA = filled with hot girls, Texas perhaps not ?)

Most likely a TON more than the UK. 

I Highly doubt it beats Spain, Canary Islands,  Holland perhaps, perhaps sweeden, Hungary, Russia

Yup, all those countries have beautiful women everywhere. Holland has both local Netherland girls and a lot of pretty foreigners from other EU countries and Eastern Europe. Sweden and Russia are a paradise of women lmao. Hungary, Poland and Czech are really good as well.

Basically Eastern Europe / former USSR block countries, Scandinavia, South America (Brazil, Colombia, etc), Spain and Italy. Central Europe like Germany to a slightly lesser extent but it makes up with all the foreigners that move there. France supposedly is quite good as well. 

I am not knowledgable on Asian countries.

I have heard if you are a black man from the US and prefer darker women, South America is great. Black people may experience some racism in Eastern Europe. Like Leo said, a lot of stage blue in these countries which can interfere with personal development. 

For gay men who may want a change, I heard Brazil is quite nice. 

Edited by Lyubov

7 hours ago, Striving for more said:

Bro the girls in the UK are UGLY AS FUCK

Don't be an ass.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Jesus H Christ LMAO. What a ridiculous, immature, and irresponsible reason to move to another COUNTRY, let alone another city. I hope this would never be the centerpiece reason or top priority of why someone would choose to move across the world.

If you can't get laid or find a girlfriend within your own culture and country, packing up and moving your entire life isn't going to solve that, it's clear there are way deeper issues and skills to work on that this suggestion just seems like a hilarious colossal (and expensive) distraction.

Not to mention there is the factor that it's probably at least x4 time easier to hook up with someone cross culturally as having sex or being in a relationship with a foreigner seems to be something that's highly fetishized. That dynamic can be exciting but takes away from the challenge of it imo and makes it harder to work long term.

hrhrhtewgfegege

I had a one night stand with a Belgian girl (condomless) and a Honduran girl (with a condom). Not the same night though. And I have had more one night stands.

The one night stand with the Honduran girl became a one week stand.

I also had a Colombian girlfriend who was CRAZY.

I went out a couple of times with a Nicaraguan girl, but we never had sex, I didn't escalate properly.

And finally I had an American girlfriend for about a month. (The month she was in my country)

We emailed each other afterwards but I don't remember who stopped emailing first.

That's my international experience. Conclusion: I rather girls that are part of my culture.

On 2/24/2021 at 7:09 PM, Lyubov said:

So this may be looked down upon

Yep.

There just are not a lot of attractive women in these countries compared to several other European, South America and Asian countries.

OMG ROFL Hilarious like Roy said.

I found it way easier to get dates with real hot women when traveling and living abroad

True.

They often are in much better physical shape there and I noticed the volume of beautiful women is like triple there compared to most places in the US

W in TF?

You also get the appeal of being foreign and interesting just for being you

True 100%