Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Valwyndir

Psychedelics Don't Work How You Think They Do

21 posts in this topic

I've seen a ton of confusion recently about God. 

People are wondering about the ramifications "becoming" 100% Godhead as if there was something else to become. 

You are already 100% Godhead. Psychedelic trips do not increase your percentage of being God haha. 

Your true nature is not different on a psychedelic trip than it is right now.

People are looking for something different on a psychedelic trip to call their true nature.

Finding your true nature is realizing what is the essence of now. 

People are focusing on the change in content rather than realization of the context.

This is analogous to a book searching for its cover within its story. 

You are not anything that changes.

You could say you are change itself. Fair, but recognize change itself does not change.

The derivative of a line is a constant. 

Your "search" should not be for the "God function" but for the invisible graph in which all functions reside.  

Imagine reality was only a world of numbers.

and your entire life so far was this sequence: 13,   -21,   34,   -55,   89,   -144. 

Most people believe the truth of this reality is found in the next number, or maybe even a number further along in the sequence. 

This can never get you to any sort of truth because the sequence is infinite. 

The truth lies in the pattern. The truth lies in the relationship among the numbers. The pattern is what's unchanging.  

The solution to the sequence is not a number but an expression of the pattern. 

Psychedelics simply allow you to see additional numbers in the sequence than you would be able to sober,

which increases your probability of realizing the pattern. 

But don't get tricked into believing psychedelics will magically reveal the pattern.  

A mystical experience on a 5meo DMT trip is just more content, it's not the context. 

It's simply another number in the sequence. 

BUT this number in the sequence is incredibly useful. 

Arguably more useful than any number you're find in the sober state. 

The danger lies when people go chasing higher and higher numbers instead of focusing on realizing the pattern. 

Hope this helps. 

Peace. 

For sure ??

But some content is more conducive for seeing the context than others. Hence why psychedelics can be so powerful. Good luck becoming conscious of God binge watching Netflix. Tripping balls in silent darkness though? Well... that’s a little different. Context is all the same. 

Regardless, yes this is a really important post for all psychonauts to take seriously. The possible self deception around using psychedelics is scary sneaky. Absolute truth is ALWAYS true regardless of state, otherwise it wouldn’t be absolute truth. 

The next number is 233. What helps to realize a pattern?

Beautiful! Couldn’t have said it better myself! :x

...even though I arguably just said it to myself, lol. :D

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

15 hours ago, Valwyndir said:

A mystical experience on a 5meo DMT trip is just more content, it's not the context. 

It's simply another number in the sequence. 

This is incorrect. How many times have you done 5-MeO and at what dose?

At 30mg dose of 5-MeO-DMT is a completely total recontextualization of reality. There is actually very little 'content' change, relative to other psychedelics. 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

I agree with @Space  5-meo is a very clear psych, there isn't much content change. 

Well, you aren't 100% godhead, You are. Psychedllics make it easier to see you, self, for what it is, thus making it easier to let go of that and be the real You, Self, Being. 

The context is the content, Truth is no-context. Any context you think it is, it isn't. 
Changing context gets you more angles to see things from, more perspective, but it is just more perspective, not the Absolute.

Edited by OctagonOctopus

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

I am thinking, there is a certain connection, how Leo handles psychedelics and sex. I am absolutely in awe of his wisdom.

But he seems to be pretty immature in relationship stuff.

Cannot say anything about psychedelics though, need to try it at first.

17 hours ago, Valwyndir said:

Amen.

1 hour ago, Hulia said:

But he seems to be pretty immature in relationship stuff.

Quite the opposite, actually.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

Psychedelic means "mind-revealing."  It's in the word itself.

What is being revealed? Aspects of the mind or psyche that are otherwise blocked out or rejected by the ego.

The dose of the psychedelic doesn't matter.  You can "recontextualize" reality all you want, the fundamentals don't change: either you're integrating parts of the psyche the ego previously rejected or suppressed, or you're not.  It's not about your personal metaphysics and the story you tell yourself about what life is all about.  That doesn't fucking matter one slightest bit.  You still have to live in this reality, and you're going to suffer less if you integrate the psyche as much as possible.

The rest is just pretentious horseshit.

Edited by Haumea2018

I definitely didn't know I was God until 5meo

I didn't really resonate with this. I reality this goes pretty deep and you can be more of less God like.

Everything IS God. You are God whether you know it or like it or not.

But there is a difference between being part of God, and being awakened and God like.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

34 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

Quite the opposite, actually.

you are immature too, have always been

@Hulia No arguments here ?

129954838_3864537180280418_5392059343547221632_n.jpg

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

1 hour ago, Gesundheit said:

@Hulia No arguments here ?

129954838_3864537180280418_5392059343547221632_n.jpg

:)))) You see? You are the night instead of having been a husband material for a wife material ?

Edited by Hulia

5 hours ago, Space said:

At 30mg dose of 5-MeO-DMT is a completely total recontextualization of reality. There is actually very little 'content' change, relative to other psychedelics. 

Ask yourself if 5-MeO-DMT changed the context, or if 5-MeO-DMT changed the content to content that was less hindering in seeing the context. 

Also ask yourself if your recontextualization was absolute recontextualization or simply content with a higher context polarity than baseline. 

Also, ask yourself if content and context can even be separated.

I've never done specifically 5-MeO-DMT, so I'm not claiming to know these answers. I'm claiming that there isn't a black and white answer, as there never truly is.

But finally, ask yourself what your "experience" of 5-MeO-DMT is in actuality.

Are you experiencing it now? Or is it simply a memory now? Truth is found now, not in an illusory concept known as the past.  

@Valwyndir I appreciate your curiosity and perspective. However, you should definitely take a high dose of 5-MeO for yourself before engaging in any more conversation about it. Otherwise the conversation is just pointless. 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

22 hours ago, Valwyndir said:

It's both different and not different. 

By creating "not different", we also create "different" as contrast as to 'not be'. We need at least two things to have the construct of "not different" or different".

In terms of expansion and clarity: if one can only see the difference, it's helpful to point to the 'no difference'. If one can see the 'no difference', it's helpful to point to the 'difference'.

As well, there are domains 'prior' to concepts of different and not different. Such things are not present. 

22 hours ago, Valwyndir said:

You are creating things of meaning, symbolized by words such as "content" and "context". This can be further deconstructed to Nothing / Everything.

1 hour ago, Forestluv said:

In terms of expansion and clarity: if one can only see the difference, it's helpful to point to the 'no difference'. If one can see the 'no difference', it's helpful to point to the 'difference'.

Yes.

1 hour ago, Forestluv said:

You are creating things of meaning, symbolized by words such as "content" and "context". This can be further deconstructed to Nothing / Everything.

And yes. 

I would try 5meo and do a bit more spiritual work before trying to teach others. Read a bit more, do more contemplation, ask questions on the form. Remember to start any new endeavour with a beginners mind 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"