John Iverson

I am neurotic and worried help me to know what is truth in dating

6 posts in this topic

Is it a rule that as a guy i should always find a place to date? That i should never ask a girl where do you want to go? How about if i really don't have any list of places? Is it necessary to go outside and other places all the time? And is it important that it is always new? I am worried that i am going run out of places to go, i am ignorant of this kind of topic, i am very worried and neurotic.. i am worried about the process,while it is progressing into a long term relationship, after 10 years what if all the places i could think ofnwe already been there ..i am afraid that gf will get bored... 

Edited by John Iverson

Lol no advice is going to help you if you don't get experience, stop outsourcing your problems to other people. Make it your mission to ask higher quality questions so that we can actually help you. Go on a few dates, fuck up, tell us your experience and what you should do from there. All your going to get here is mental masterbation.

Heres a hint, if you worry that your gf isn't going to enjoy being in your company bc you "ran out of places to go to" you already lost you can take her to the moon and she'll lose interest next week.

Man, you're already on the wrong side of the equation. You hurtling down a bad bad path.

Okay, I'm not sure if what I'm going to say next is gonna get into your brains, but listen up. Those questions reek of insecurity. The fact that you are asking these questions means that you are bound to lose. You're almost on the way to lose her. 

Instead of answering those questions, ask yourself why are you insecure? So what if you don't have a list of places? Why are you so worried about what she thinks of you! Snap out of it, my dude!

Do what YOU want to do. Do what YOU feel. Just do YOU!

You're the prize. Seer that in your head, that is the mindset you need to have.

Right now you're too worried about what the girl thinks. You have put her on a pedestal. How about you put yourself on the pedestal instead;)

Now that's the short-term game plan. Long-term absolute action you need to take? Heal your neuroticism.

Edited by Setzer901

Your problem is scarecity mindset and feeling you are not good enough and not places where you should take her ?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

1 hour ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Your problem is scarecity mindset and feeling you are not good enough and not places where you should take her ?

Oh man! Yes ?