Dark_White

Is it possible to realize infinite love by meditation alone?

11 posts in this topic

Is that possible to realize infinite love or infinite concious and just to have an encounter with god just by meditation alone also to realize why reality exists this way and not other way?

Yeah i would also love if i can take psychedelics but unfortunately i can't take it due to so and so. So stop tempting, I'm desperate about the fact that i can't take it. So stop it.?

Edited by Dark_White

It's possible. But will you do it?

You are like a 400lb guy who lived his whole life on the couch in his mother's basement asking if it's possible to climb Mt Everest without using a jetpack.

For lazy folk like you we recommend jetpack ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura yeah, I wanna know it no matter what and I'm curious about how long will it take or how much work i have to put. Gotta set some proper expectations and work ethics towards it. 

Through meditation alone very difficult. But with sober techniques in general, more plausible.

I've awakened to God, Love and that life is a dream sober. However, there are degrees. My current degree is a lot deeper than a few months ago. But probably incomparable to Leo's 5meo awakenings. But I believe I will get there eventually :D

Your best shot is a combination of many different tools. I've done / have experience with following:

• kriya and kundalini yoga 
  • RASA transmissions
  • shamanic breathing, wim hof breathing, DMT breathing
  • self inquiry
  • experimented with 30+ meditation techniques 
  • mystical experiences during dreams
  • devotion, bhakti yoga
  • dark room retreat
  • sleep deprivation 
  • help and transmissions by spirits
  • advanced law of attraction / manifestation techniques 
  • fasting
  • masturbation and orgasm
  • exhaustion
  • trance 
  • hypnosis
  • brainwave entrainment
  • subliminals 
  • mantras
  • prayer 
  • certain music

• (2 psychedelic trips)

Many of them I do on a regular basis.

And I'm working on mastering sleep yoga. The next step would be time dilation in lucid dreams. And then taking psychedelics in these time dilated lucid dreams. If I manage that, that will be the ultimate technique.

My advice is: EXPERIMENT. And combine as much as possible. I've experimented with countless techniques and developed a powerful meditation technique that combines every hack / trick that works for me.

A benefit of awakening sober is that your baseline consciousness is naturally very high. If a normal person experienced my baseline they would be in a psyche ward within 10 minutes lol.

Edited by GreenWoods

There's one thing I'd be cautious about though. If you start seeking infinite love/consciousness in the future, you can easily fall into the trap of "when am I getting there?", thus running in circles for years or even decades.

No matter what spiritual practise you do, always be mindful of future projections.

@nistake hey thanks for the advice ?and yeah its a relief to know its possible to access those states while sober. I'm gonna try to experiment with all.

35 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

A benefit of awakening sober is that your baseline consciousness is naturally very high. If a normal person experienced my baseline they would be in a psyche ward within 10 minutes lol.

Wow, lol!

33 minutes ago, nistake said:

There's one thing I'd be cautious about though. If you start seeking infinite love/consciousness in the future, you can easily fall into the trap of "when am I getting there?", thus running in circles for years or even decades.

No matter what spiritual practise you do, always be mindful of future projections.

I'm mindful of that and i kinda practicing letting go, so I'll keep up in the mind!

just means absolute okayness - meditation IS okayness. a still lake. no ripples of thought for all thought is either fear or desire. moving away from where you are... creating the horizon and then running after it is futile.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

5 hours ago, Dark_White said:

Is that possible to realize infinite love or infinite concious and just to have an encounter with god just by meditation alone also to realize why reality exists this way and not other way?

Everyone's path is unique.  Of course it is - but awakening cannot be forced because if it comes from ego it will never come.  That's the key.  Awakening is the cessation of the ego - so it has to be spontaneous or by surprise.  The ego, should it catch on, will seize awakening for itself and it will never happen.   My awakening was via meditation and it was a series of massive sub-awakenings (in which i became conscious of various facets) all within a few months.  But it was all by surprise when i started the spiritual work i began self inquiry not knowing anything about what i was getting into.  Spirituality found me so to speak - after i stumbled on Leo's work - and caught the ego by surprise.  

It also depends on where you are in life in terms of baseline consciousness, life experience, deep levels of suffering from your own selfishness, etc.

If you are filled with too many concepts and want the truth so badly you are truly ready to die for it, then use all the tools available to you.  DMT has been known to overwhelm the ego seamlessly (Marin Ball)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Dark_White

It's like a movie character says: "Can I see the screen by doing ______?". No, you are the screen. The best way to see the screen is to not cling to the movie, just enjoy it, so the attention may sink to itself.

Investigate the direct experience. Imagine, you wear dozens of clothes, something similar to onion structure, by investigation the direct experience you kinda take off cloth by cloth until you are naked like a nursing baby.

Jesus saw some babies nursing. He said to his disciples, "These nursing babies are like those who enter the (Father's) kingdom."

They said to him, "Then shall we enter the (Father's) kingdom as babies?"

Jesus said to them, "When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner like the outer and the outer like the inner, and the upper like the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male will not be male nor the female be female, when you make eyes in place of an eye, a hand in place of a hand, a foot in place of a foot, an image in place of an image, then you will enter [the kingdom]."

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

@allislove Hey man did I missed sthg or you and @Nahm are on Jesus spree. 

I do agree not that I don't. :)(2nd best emoji, also can be douchy and sarcastic)