Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nercohype

How do we know what is true in ancient history?

23 posts in this topic

Life is a dream and imagination. I still have not direct experience of it but all I can say that this might be true. But how can we directly experience ancient history?

I am very interested in ancient history, especially Ancient Egypt. But there are so many different views and opinions on it that I just don't know how to actually know what is the truth. Even though it is all a dream, I still want to study it but I want the raw absolute truth about it. Is there an absolute truth about how it went all down or are there multiple truths? How can I validate something that might have happened so long ago? Would psychedelics do the trick? Of course, i will experiment on it when I get my hands on them but in the meantime what are the tools that I can use to study it?

Example 

My view and perspective are that there has been Pre-dynastic culture that built all the megalithic structures. My view on that comes from that there are records of "mythical" ancient kings who supposedly had advanced technology. But mainstream archeology rejects this because they say it's just myth. The ancients wrote about their ancestors escaping a sinking island in the middle of the sea to the ancient lands of Khemet (old name for Egypt.) They wrote about it on the walls, which I have not directly seen but I saw it from a vlog video about it. Of course, I have to go and experience it before I can say for sure. Mainstream says that it is also just a myth and that did not happen. Here is the video where I found the wall.

screenshot_20210224_150621.jpg

Then we have the best smoking gun (in my opinion.) Granite/diorite box made out of one single piece. Estimated to weigh over 100 tons and it has been moved somehow through a narrow space to that corner. The mainstream archeologist says that it was pulled by ropes and wood. But no wood whatsoever has been found underneath it. Granite/diorite is in the hardness scale model 6. Mainstream archeology says that these were carved by copper chisels which are Mohs scale 3.

20210209_122915.jpg20210209_122917.jpg20210209_122923.jpg

There are many other examples of both mainstream and alternative views. These were just examples of my view. But I want to learn how to know the truth! To me, these are quite compelling but these are still just stories. I don't want to discriminate against any mainstream or alternative views. I think we need them both to know the truth but I just don't know to tackle this beast. I don't want to speculate or debate I just want to know the truth. How did these megaliths were made and who made them. How can I come to the truth if I can't directly experience the past? I was thinking of astral travel or something. Any suggestion would be nice. I will be doing some contemplation on it but are there any other things that I should do to arrive at the truth? 

The Truth is the appearance right now. Same appearance that appeared as ‘the past’. “The past” is what This one same being, you could say “the now”, appeared as. There’s no time passing, there’s infinite being appearing as reality. It’s (you) so perfect, it seems like a reality of separate selves, and separate physical objects. 

You’re not a separate physical ‘thing’, a “human”...in a physical reality of separate “things”. You’re that which is appearing as the entire experience, making it seem to yourself you’re in a world, which you are not being. 

Look around, that is perception. Add thoughts, and the perception, which is one whole experience, is labeled, with thoughts. The thoughts don’t actually make any difference to what perception actually is. The old reference or term of “empty your cup” comes to mind. Look at a “cup”, a “mug” that you have, now. Notice, “cup” is not the actuality of what that is. There is no separation between awareness, seeing, and “the cup”. There is no “space” nor “air”. These are just thoughts, concepts, which conceptualize the actuality of infinite being (you) right out from under your own nose.  It seems like there is separation only in believing thoughts, like “cup”, “awareness”, “seeing”, “perception”, “thoughts”, etc. Such is “the past”.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

10 minutes ago, Nercohype said:

How can I come to the truth if I can't directly experience the past?

You can't.

Best to focus your energy on realizing that the past is dream.

If you want to study archeology as a hobby or career, by all means. But don't fool yourself that you're doing much more than speculating and doing guesswork that you will probably never be able to verify.

There a ton of stuff about the material world that you will never know. In fact, an infinite amount it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, Nahm said:

The Truth is the appearance right now. Same appearance that appeared as ‘the past’. “The past” is what This one same being, you could say “the now”, appeared as. There’s no time passing, there infinite being appearing as reality. It’s (you) so perfect, it seems like a reality of separate selves, and separate physical objects. 

Look around, that is perception. Add thoughts, and the perception, which is one whole experience, is labeled, with thoughts. The thoughts don’t actually make any difference to perception. The old reference or term of “empty your cup” comes to mind. Look at a “cup”, a “mug” that you have, now. Notice, “cup” is not the actuality of what that is. There is no separation between awareness, seeing, and “the cup”. It seems like there is only in believing thoughts, like “cup”, “awareness”, “seeing”, “perception”, “thoughts”, etc. Such is “the past”. 

Thank you!

@Nercohype

If you want to directly experience the infinite being that you truly are, today, right now, just be the total fucking awesomeness that you actually are. Let any frivolous shit go. Life is short (apparently). Express yourself freely, like a Goodness Boss. Tell somebody you love em. Notice someone, really see someone so to speak, and you notice yourself, your being. Much love my man, you’re totally fucking awesome. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You can't.

Best to focus your energy on realizing that the past is dream.

Damn... I guess your right :( I'll pull my focus on that then.

@Nercohype You can still study history and learn cool stuff. Just understand its limits.

Yogis say there is an Akashic Record where you can supposedly access past and future information. But I not found such a thing as yet.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Nercohype You can still study history and learn cool stuff. Just understand its limits.

Yogis say there is an Akashic Record where you can supposedly access past and future information. But I not found such a thing as yet.

This was an eye-opener! Thank you :)

I think it is about consciousness, vibration, relaxing into knowing. 

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yogis say there is an Akashic Record where you can supposedly access past and future information. But I have not found such a thing as yet.

What about Neale Donald channeling God? Surely he could’ve asked God for the answer to any question he asked? 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

10 hours ago, Nercohype said:

how can we directly experience ancient history?

Astral projection. But unless you are very advanced, it has a high potential of delusion (picking up data that is not 'objectively' there).

It’s not worth obsessing over. Approach it with curiosity and passion though if it interests you. You may learn something or just have fun exploring various theories and ideas. 

The pyramids really are such an incredible feat and have a lot mystery to them. A lot is unknown about how they were built given the time they were built and where humanity was at. Some of this may be due to the idiot explores that blew up parts of them with dynamite though. Some stuff we will never be able to confirm 100% and that’s ok. It’s fun exploring.

It's just that the mystery around them is "killing" me :D But yeah I just have to come to terms with it that i might never know until i die. Then i will definitely know or not. :D 

Astral archeology would be so cool! But yeah I'm thinking that first, i need to focus on realizing the absolute truth and secondary focus on exploring Akas*hic records and astral archeology :)

8 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

@Nercohype you probably already know this youtube channel, if not, I think you will like it: https://youtube.com/c/BrightInsight

Also, Sadhguru hinted in at least one video that many such stuff might have been built by aliens (or with the help of them).

Yeah I follow Jimmy. He's a great guy?

3 hours ago, Nercohype said:

It's just that the mystery around them is "killing" me :D

there are much more mysterious mysteries, for example that a particle without dimension contained all the mass and energy of the universe

3 hours ago, Nercohype said:

Then i will definitely know or not.

You don't know that.

The most important thing here is for you to embrace not-knowing.

23 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Nercohype

Let any frivolous shit go. Life is short (apparently). Express yourself freely, like a Goodness Boss. Tell somebody you love em. Notice someone, really see someone so to speak, and you notice yourself, your being. Much love my man, you’re totally fucking awesome. 

I do that and I am getting judged for it. 

Ma rakastan sua. 

What? 

Slowly getting grasp on nordic languages or? Nordic hungarian... 

?

It might sound weird but I don't think there is a "the" past. It, I think, is a story being written in the now. A thought occuring in the now.