How to be wise

Does tap water contain heavy metals?

36 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, somegirl said:

Would having RO help then? Or are those small Tap Water filters enough?

You need high quality RO with special heavy metal filters.

Tap Water filters will not be enough. They don't filter heavy metals.

10 hours ago, How to be wise said:

How about boiling the water on a kettle? Surely that should help remove the heavy metals?

Absolutely not. Boiling will concentrate the heavy metals even more. You are doubling or tripling the toxicity. The more you boil it, the more toxic it gets.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Does anyone have a link for a high quality RO Filter ? 

I've been drinking this £20 ($30 ish) water filter thinking I was winning. 

Fatigue, brain fog only gets worse. 

On 24/02/2021 at 7:43 AM, Preety_India said:

You ain't getting such heavenly water in today's globally polluted world, because pollution spreads everywhere eventually. 

We live in an heavily industrialized 21st century Era where no air or soil or water is going to be 100% mother nature gifted original. Everything is different from what it must have been in Jesus's times 

Even the fishes have metals in them. 

So take some help from modern technology and drink clean water. 

Also don't drink from plastic bottle. Because it's packaged and stored for long hours on the store shelf. 

That's like drinking stale water that's been sitting for long hours. That plastic also gives a bad taste, smell and feel to the water. Also bad for the environment with so many plastic bottles lying around. 

I remember plastic bottles scattered in my room in the US, I had like 30 bottles lying around. I was getting sick of the plastic. And disposing them everyday. 

Too much plastic. 

This makes me so sad. 

I want a world where we invest technology into de polluting the world & making healthy living seamless & effortless.

it probably won't happen in the near future, if anything TV will keep promoting KFC, Mac Donalds, people will throw away more plastic

So many grotty greazy kebab & chicken shops & no health stores near me, I wish grotty chicken shops were banned cos they are actually so gross. 

I don't mind cheat meals like pizza or ice cream on a sunday, but grotttty chicken shops kids teenagers actually eat here regularly & it's fucking filthy. 

Apologies for the tangent.

Edited by Striving for more

@Striving for more  I'm a vegan for a reason. 

Those shops are a dime a dozen around me. I've never visited those. Even the smell around them repels me. It's red hot, stuff they make with carbon deposits. It's bad for the body. 

I wish the whole planet would move towards conscious eating. 

I'm sick of all the junk food.. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Absolutely. It's a guarantee. No city is filtering out heavy metals from tap water.

You'd be an imbecile to drink it. You might as well lick public toilet seats while you're at it.

In the US water is dirty, in EU not so much

In Tate we trust

5 hours ago, Striving for more said:

This makes me so sad. 

I want a world where we invest technology into de polluting the world & making healthy living seamless & effortless.

it probably won't happen in the near future, if anything TV will keep promoting KFC, Mac Donalds, people will throw away more plastic

So many grotty greazy kebab & chicken shops & no health stores near me, I wish grotty chicken shops were banned cos they are actually so gross. 

I don't mind cheat meals like pizza or ice cream on a sunday, but grotttty chicken shops kids teenagers actually eat here regularly & it's fucking filthy. 

Apologies for the tangent.

Why would you keep repeating how gross it is?

Can't drop the itch I guess. 

@Striving for more stop being offensive to other cultures and don't mention or quote me from now on. 

Edited by Preety_India

@Preety_India This is the last time I will qoute you or engage with you & I really am pissed I have to take time out of my evening to clear up your misconception of my paragraph : 

I stated greezy chicken shops because that is the strongest memory in  my mind, I went there all the time as a school kid & remember the greezy chicken in my fingers. 

I also mentioned macdonalds & Chicken shops isn't exclusive to asain culture, my local chicken shop is run by white british people. 

It's just such so ridiculous because I'm the guy who loves multiculturalism, I hate speaking 1 language, being in 1 place, I love many aspects of Asian culture & any other cultures. 

Also, how dare you spin my words like that without any clear obvious connection between what I said & what you misconstrued. 

I guess you "can't drop the itch" to constantly antagonize & create drama out of thin air on this forum & I don't respect that nor do I rate your energy.

You clearly have a "better an above everyone here to set the moral high ground" complex. 

Well I'm done talking to you now please don't harass me again.

@Striving for more  it started with you. Because I was never interested in talking to you to begin with. 

And for all the innocent explanations, my sharp eye caught "Apologies for the tangent" and that gave you away. 

That comment was absurd  and ridiculous because you were constantly repeating the word gross.  Anyone can see why someone would need to keep hammering that word. 

Well, all set and done, I'm more than relieved that you're not going to engage me anymore, hopefully you will keep it that way and not pass indirect comments at me, since I bugged  your ego so much. 

@Leo Gura

You'd be an imbecile to drink it.

What alternative is there when you're a poor college student living in a dorm.

28 minutes ago, Seth said:

@Leo Gura

What alternative is there when you're a poor college student living in a dorm.

If you can't afford clean water, then you got bigger problems in life.

@Leo Gura Everyone makes tea from tap water. So if tap water can cause heavy metal poisoning, then are you saying that most people suffer from it?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

8 hours ago, How to be wise said:

Everyone Fools make tea from tap water.

Or maybe it's tap water that makes fools ;)

@How to be wise https://rarediseases.org/rare-diseases/heavy-metal-poisoning/  - read this, quite insightful.

And tap water is just one source that you know of  that may be harming you. What about living close to traffic. What about cookware. What about contaminated staple foods. And what about all the exposure sources that you don't know about? You don't know what you don't know .

Pull out your Black Sabbath shirts cause yes, most of the population has heavy metal in them.

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Or maybe it's tap water that makes fools ;)

Your CNN article on plastics says plastics cause foolishness, or maybe it's because foolish people prefer plastic.