Bazooka Jesus

Something Arising From Nothing

29 posts in this topic

@seeking_brilliance PS: Next time you're tripping on a psychedelic and you feel ego death approaching, listen to one of these right here:

Trust me, this stuff is going to melt your heart and take you all the way back to your true Self... which of course is always already here. :x

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

@seeking_brilliance I listened to a portion of it --- yup, sounds like the conductor knows what he is doing. ^_^

By the way, I have also had great experiences of emotional release listening to Richard Strauss' Metamorphosen while tripping on acid... as much as I adore Karajan's Wagner renditions, noone beats Rudolf Kempe and the Dresdner Staatskapelle when it comes to this one:

Why so serious?

you are not god doing this for that. There is neither how nor why. The answer to the enigma is: it is incomprehensible. If you understand, you are wrong. your hard drive is not for this. you can see it if you turn off the computer, but when you turn it back on and conceptualize what you saw with it ... wrong, wrong answer

On 03/03/2021 at 6:00 AM, Bazooka Jesus said:

@seeking_brilliance I listened to a portion of it --- yup, sounds like the conductor knows what he is doing. ^_^

By the way, I have also had great experiences of emotional release listening to Richard Strauss' Metamorphosen while tripping on acid... as much as I adore Karajan's Wagner renditions, noone beats Rudolf Kempe and the Dresdner Staatskapelle when it comes to this one:

Thank you so much! Gosh I sure know who to turn to for some awesome classical tracks ??

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@seeking_brilliance :D

The 'Metamorphosen für 23 Solostreicher' are without question one of Richard Strauss' finest creations... composed when he was EIGHTY-FIVE years old. Talk about one fit senior citizen!

On the off-chance that you are one of us few remaining Neanderthals who still listen to those round plastic things called CDs, this set right here would be worth every single penny even if they tripled the price:

https://www.amazon.com/-/de/dp/B000026D4K/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=kempe+strauss&qid=1615210511&sr=8-2

And on the further off-chance that you have never listened to it, here is my (favorite recording of) my favorite 20st century opera:

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

? Hahahahahahahahahahaahaha 

@Nahm have any explanation for ❤️ and ?? 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Yeah Nahm, what music are you into? I am betting on Swedish Death Metal. ^_^

Why so serious?