SamC

What's the personality profile of someone who loves understanding and truth?

90 posts in this topic

Can be anyone, as long as they're honest and committed to the truth genuinely. Personality profiles aren't relevant. 

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

@zeroISinfinity Yes I feel your heart pulsating mine right now, thank you so much I can't break my sweat no matter how many tissues I dress my naked body in thank you for correcting me! Not. Love is operational to awareness, you wouldn't be able to even come up with an answer without awareness. Drop dead (not literally :P ) into understanding ;) then we'll be able to either have a conversation or you'll just agree with me (or move on like any other ego would). I'd go with the second choice, trust me, that's your more reliable option.

Truth is Love. Kinda of a spoiler alert. 

You are Love. 

Ken Wilburgs. 

Who plans retirement while being in teen years?

Hormone levels way to low I guess, glorius GMO or because they don't go outside. 

You know ball, friends and that girl that lives next door? 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

5 hours ago, Megan Alecia said:

Can be anyone, as long as they're honest and committed to the truth genuinely. Personality profiles aren't relevant. 

For sure. The question is why some people are interested in it and why some are not though. Personality has to have one part of that equation.

2 hours ago, Origins said:

@SamC it’s always fucking awareness. Always.

Don’t believe fucking anything else anyone else says.

@Origins Yeah but it seems like there is a link between personality and awareness. The personality profile expresses the level of conciousness and awareness that one have. Take Donald Trump for example, will he ever become tourquise with that personality? No, he will not. Becuase his personality hinders him from ever being a sage or even reaching spiral dynamics stage green conciousness for that matter.

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

@SamC No. Absolutely zero correlation. There is a correlation between awareness and awareness. Don't confuse personality at all with awareness. If you want to do so, make a case for it and i'll genuinely listen but don't make shots in the dark because the boogey man (me) will pounce on them.

3 minutes ago, Origins said:

@SamC No. Absolutely zero correlation. There is a correlation between awareness and awareness. Don't confuse personality at all with awareness. If you want to do so, make a case for it and i'll genuinely listen but don't make shots in the dark because the boogey man (me) will pounce on them.

@Origins I don't need to make a case, I'll just bribe the boogey man with a cookie so that he will let them ideas be:P

6 hours ago, Megan Alecia said:

Meh. They are quantitatively relevant.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@SamC

51 minutes ago, SamC said:

@Origins I don't need to make a case, I'll just bribe the boogey man with a cookie so that he will let them ideas be:P

I have to like someone though to take a bribe haha. So I wouldn't bother at this point. It's called the liking bias. Otherwise I'm viciously sticking to what I believe.

Now I know how Jed feels. Must be horendous. 

So to avoid all that and dealing with it, we just take different route. 

@Carl-Richard I don't think that's quite right, mind explaining your reasoning for that one? 

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

@Carl-Richard Becareful this is a standard MBTI mistake pegging sensors are dumb, praising intuitives. Intuitive have major blind spots that sensors dominate at.  Its all strengths and weaknesses. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@SamC By loving to understand the truth, your also subconsciously pegging people that don't as less intelligent. Everyone projects there strengths onto others, "why cant they do this simple thing?", the answer is they are asking the exact same question when observing you, just for different subjects. 

This is why everyone thinks they have Above average intelligence. They fail to see there own weaknesses and only see there strengths projected onto others. 

If you havent applied yourself in self mastery for years then your absolutely average. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

On 2/23/2021 at 0:37 PM, SamC said:

Is it becuase I have high openness? High conciousness or what is it? And if it's high conciousness, what is even high conciousness?What in my personality profile differs from those who don't care about philosophy and truth?  I am familiar with the spiral dynamics model, but that still don't capture the difference in personality profile between those who are yellow and those who are not. Any ideas? @Leo Gura

The only thing that you have a is reward system wired at birth to reward seeking truth. Its born. 

Just now, integral said:

@SamC By loving to understand the truth, your also subconsciously pegging people that don't as less intelligent. Everyone projects there strengths onto others, "why cant they do this simple thing?", the answer is they are asking the exact same questions when observing you just for different subjects. 

This is why everyone thinks they have Above average intelligence. They fail to see there own weaknesses. 

@integral Yeah of course, I see myself as higher than those who are not at stage yellow. The challenge here is to accept that and not avoid it becuase that's even more fear and ego.

Also, Interesting addition to the Donnur Krüger effect.  Maybe that's another reason besides the donning Kruger effect.Everyone believes they are genius but only becusse they don't see where they suck, hence they are only a genius on that thing.

1 minute ago, integral said:

The only thing that you have a is reward system wired at birth to reward seeking truth. Its born. 

Yeah, and what is that reward system linked to?  What more effects does this thing create if the whole system is trying to get to truth. If that's the evolutionary strategy, what does the body do to get to a place where this is the body seeks?

( high openness, introversion, neuroticism ect) 

@integral

31 minutes ago, integral said:

@Carl-Richard Becareful this is a standard MBTI mistake pegging sensors are dumb, praising intuitives. Intuitive have major blind spots that sensors dominate at.  Its all strengths and weaknesses. 

What are some of the intuitive blindspots in regards to finding truth? Of course there must be some, but what are those?

Also, where do you pegg yourself on the Mbti scale?