Insane butterfly

What is a woman!?

5 posts in this topic

I want your perspective.

I started this journey 4 years ago because of my love for her!

Thank you 

A waman can be inclined towards feminine (most women are) or masculine spectrum.

Every human being is different in expression, strengths, weaknesses and just how it be.

If you interested in knowing a particular person then this question is very limited. I would suggest you to watch Leo masculine & feminine video.

I don't think Leo, or just a man in general, is the best person to answer that question

That's like me defining what it means to be a man. Sure I might have some ideas but ultimately, it isn't my place to say because of my lack of experience. 

Edited by soos_mite_ah

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

20 hours ago, Madifire said:

most stupid video

Is Birth and its meaning since thousands of years stupid to you?

What about female contribution in the world, in history, poetry, society, art ,religion etc. Women were considered as property for thousands of years, in middle ages they were burned for their beauty, problems of feminism, prostitution, cultural oppression. School education on boys and girls to understand and respect women. China letting baby girls die because they don't want them, western culture is using women's sexuality to sell from cars until chewing gums. Problems and Issues about the "Woman" all over the world. 

You see how much we take the woman for granted! Not even women respect the term Woman!  Is fucking having sex and making love the same? How much understanding is in all these? 

Can you please answer me all these things if you think that my request is stupid? 

Edited by Insane butterfly