WhatAWondefulWorld

What does Leo mean when he says "Infinite Consciousness"?

11 posts in this topic

There is only one substance. The fact that you are aware could only mean that this substance is consciousness. If there is only one substance, there are no other substances that can limit it, and therefore it has to be infinite => infinite consciousness! :x

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

We contain every possible psychedelic already within us, but we're not aware of it. 

Psychedelics bring you there because infinite consciousness made it so. It's infinite, so it must necessarily be that way atleast one place within itself. Some other place in infinite consciousness, you eating a flower makes you realize infinite consciousness. Some other place, you not eating a flower makes you realize it.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Infinite consciousness is misleading. It looks as if it could be understood, an infinite "thing" called consciousness. There is no infinite "thing". The word "infinity" alone without the added "consciousness" is better. What infinity points to is unknowable, which is why it is a good word. You can create any concept you want around that, and then discard it, because infinity can not be understood. Infinity is what is writing this, reading this, displaying this, noticing this, feeling this, bla bla bla. There is no path to what is already.

@WhatAWondefulWorld If you knew, you'd be awake as God.

You can't awaken before you awaken. Sorry.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I sure feel awake. God is a tricky beast :) I wish I was awake. This is as awake as I can get.

Edited by WhatAWondefulWorld

@WhatAWondefulWorld Either do the practices, or stop talking about metaphysical issues.

Metaphysics without rigorous spiritual practice is pure BS.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.