Sempiternity

Once 100% Godhead, why would one come back to life again?

98 posts in this topic

@Gustav when you wake up you realize there is only Love. Everything is Infinite Love. Including suffering. 

From the ego's perspective it seems otherwise. But even that is Love. 

Suffering seems bad to the ego because it's perspective is severely flawed. Once everything gets recontexualized it is seen that everything is Love.

If a child sees a women having an intense orgasm, it might think the woman is in pain. When the child gets older this gets recontextualized, and the child realizes that the woman is in extreme pleasure instead.

In the same way suffering gets recontextualized into Love when seen from God's perspective.

Just trust that everything is Love.

Metaphorically speaking, God stands beside you all the time beaming Infinite Love at you, turning your every cell and every atom you encounter into pure Love, you just don't recognize it.

(Why enjoy life after awakening? Because now you recognize that. In case you don't, you at least deeply know it.)

And in reality, it's even infinitely better than in that metaphor.

Edited by GreenWoods

2 hours ago, Gustav said:

I still don't get it. If I live a life of suffering, how does that make someone want to stay in a dream because one enjoys it?

First of all, you enjoy suffering on some level, otherwise you'd stop doing it.

Secondly, you are terrified of death, so you cling to life. You could kill yourself any day if you didn't want to suffer. But you like life. You like playing games in the dream. You like dreaming.

To me this suggests that waking up would be worse. Otherwise all this talk about enjoying dreams makes no sense.

Waking up is bad from the ego's perspective.

The ego-you is caught in an existential bind: on the one hand you hate suffering, on the other hand your ego is the cause of all suffering, but you love the ego so much you would never dare to abandon it. Hence you are stuck suffering in a dream but too terrified to awaken from the dream.

You are in the same situation as a heroin addict. You just can't give up that selfishness. You are addicted to selfishness. And that causes all suffering.

Please help me understand..!!! I'm existentially confused and scared..... I don't know what to believe anymore, and I don't want to make any decision about anything, just be all over with it.

Calm down, find a spiritual practice, and do it rigorously every day. Don't get lost in some nihilist philosophy -- that's just more BS, more ego.

Psychedelics speed all this up A LOT. If you dare.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

I understand that it’s a catch-22 and I understand my limited perspective hinders my comprehension.

Yes, if I’m afraid to take a step towards something but I trust the fear of taking the step will vanish after I take it, it’s a leap of faith and it makes sense to do it. Yes.

However, in some cases I can take a step if I wanted, but I cannot snap my fingers to wake up, and this is a fundamental difference and problem. Otherwise I would have made myself enlightened just like that long long ago using the step-logic.

Yet reading comments here always makes me feel like somehow it is indeed my fault, like awakening is just at my reach but that I refuse it. This is where the nihilism comes flooding in for me and a sense of guilt and shame. From my perspective this is totally unfair.

I meditate and self-inquire baby but it leads nowhere. I did 2 vipassana retreats, one 30-day inquiry solo retreat, and a 3-day enlightenment intensive.

I dare psychedelics baby. The first I ever tried was ayahuasca (never even smoked weed). First round was just nightmarish and without insights really. 4 weeks later I did a 10-day retreat with 4 more ceremonies, but it didn’t do much for me, barley had an effect.

I’ve done shrooms twice, 2g and 6g and basically felt nothing both times.

Got the Kriya book now and want to learn but so far that too seems extremely difficult and overwhelms me.

So yeah.... shoot me plz.

3 hours ago, Gustav said:

I’ve done shrooms twice, 2g and 6g and basically felt nothing both times.

Find a better source. That should not happen, even from 1 gram (dried). 6g undried shrooms is only like 0.6g dried. Some serotonergic medications (SSRI's, etc) can prevent you from tripping though, so be aware of that.

22 minutes ago, The0Self said:

Find a better source. That should not happen, even from 1 gram (dried). 6g undried shrooms is only like 0.6g dried. Some serotonergic medications (SSRI's, etc) can prevent you from tripping though, so be aware of that.

Hmm if even the ayahuasca didn't do much, I would wonder if you're on the spectrum @Gustav? I think they normally need bigger doses for same effects... there was a clip on youtube about a guy that was barely tripping on 6-700ug of LSD

@Gustav

This might sound crazy, but have you tried thinking about what you want to experience, do, be, have, and create...instead of thinking about yourself?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

2 hours ago, The0Self said:

Obviously I mean dried. And I don’t take medication, never have, never will.

My friend who helped me get it said it was reliable and another friend who tripped on the same shrooms seemed to have better luck. So in any case I seem to have been dealt the worst hand in terms of tolerance. Also I took ayahuasca and 2 out of 5 times I was sober. This was in the Amazon with real shamans.

Edited by Gustav

57 minutes ago, Nahm said:

This might sound crazy, but have you tried thinking about what you want to experience, do, be, have, and create...instead of thinking about yourself?

This seems to be the same thing to me.

And it’s exactly thinking about what I want from life and not see it forthcoming that makes me go mad.

And then on top of all frustrations, spirituality makes me apathetic.

@Gustav look on the bright side - paradoxically suffering is growth.  Have you tried powerful psychedelics yet such as 5-MeO?  Martin Ball says it demolished the ego instantly.

It may just not be the right time in your life to awaken.  If thats the case turn your gaze towards ego development not destruction.  The time shall come for enlightenment.   But not a moment before.  Do not underestimate Infinity.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Not yet and I play with the thought, whether or not it will do more good than bad for me right now on my journey. I don’t want to destabilize my psyche before I have some basic psychological infrastructure to fall back on as well as meeting "survival needs". Maybe 5-MeO will help with all that and I am mature enough, but I don’t know for sure.

Edited by Gustav

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

@Gustav

Great thing that I am God so you know easy game easy life. 

12 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

It may just not be the right time in your life to awaken.  If thats the case turn your gaze towards ego development not destruction.  The time shall come for enlightenment.   But not a moment before.  Do not underestimate Infinity.

This is exactly the kind of words that make me depressed. How can enlightenment come too early? Too early for what exactly? If it destroys suffering, how is that ever a bad thing? And if some kind of anthropomorphic force or demon or Zeus is conspiring and holding me back, what is the point in that? But there is no bearded man in the clouds, or is there? It sure feel like the universe is conspiring against me.

2 minutes ago, Gustav said:

This is exactly the kind of words that make me depressed. How can enlightenment come too early? Too early for what exactly? If it destroys suffering, how is that ever a bad thing? And if some kind of anthropomorphic force or demon or Zeus is conspiring and holding me back, what is the point in that? But there is no bearded man in the clouds, or is there? It sure feel like the universe is conspiring against me.

This is all the ego - don't you see?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

46 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Obviously I mean dried. And I don’t take medication, never have, never will.

My friend who helped me get it said it was reliable and another friend who tripped on the same shrooms seemed to have better luck. So in any case I seem to have been dealt the worst hand in terms of tolerance. Also I took ayahuasca and 2 out of 5 times I was sober. This was in the Amazon with real shamans.

Hmm. Now that is interesting. Make sure you take them on an empty stomach. I would highly recommend 5-MeO-DMT (rectally or smoked) in that case -- I cannot imagine 10-40mg of that not working for you or anyone ever.

It's possible you're just immune to serotonergic psychedelics? I've never heard of that, but who knows... If that's the case, dissociatives are the next best thing (apart from meditation). Ketamine can give you ego death just as illuminating as most 5ht2a psychedelics, ime. It can awaken you to infinite consciousness just like traditional psychedelics, though you are more likely to get that from 5meo. With ketamine you MUST be stationary in a comfy chair or laying down somewhere -- it is far more inebriating than 5ht2a psychedelics. Disso's are tricky though, because the dose required for insights is just below the dose that will cause memory loss of the experience -- however one could argue the same is often true for 5meo and lsd.

I'm actually surprised how little dissociatives like ketamine are mentioned on here -- they seem to have great utility ime.

Combining dissos and 5ht2a psychedelics even seems reckless to me, but I've had great success doing just that.

Edited by The0Self

36 minutes ago, Gustav said:

This seems to be the same thing to me.

And it’s exactly thinking about what I want from life and not see it forthcoming that makes me go mad.

And then on top of all frustrations, spirituality makes me apathetic.

I don’t believe you’re quite seeing what I’m saying, as those are still thoughts about you. To see the difference, to feel the difference, write five words that are what you want, without any words about you. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@The0Self I appreciate the advice, thanks! I have just begun taking psychedelics so I’m gonna experiment more with shrooms and LSD first, MDMA maybe mescaline and then work my way up to DMT and 5-MeO. I’ll probably do some trip report then.:)

Edited by Gustav

@Nahm Hmm, you need to elaborate just a bit cause I don’t understand what you mean. :|

I can come up with words like happiness, peace, fulfillment, joy, spontaneity, aliveness, excitement.....

32 minutes ago, Gustav said:

@Inliytened1 Well.... yes.

But also, no.

Remember you are a trickster of the highest order.  Because without deception/illusion there could not be duality or two.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

6 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Remember you are a trickster of the highest order.  Because without deception/illusion there could not be duality or two.  

"I am a trickster? Here we go again, it’s my fault as always" is what I think. I know you don’t mean that, but this is what I hear.

Again I would snap my fingers to become awoke if I could.