Sempiternity

Once 100% Godhead, why would one come back to life again?

98 posts in this topic

Once one becomes 100% Godhead, after say taking a high dose of a psychedelic, the dream/illusion is gone, your life if gone, the universe converges into a pure abstract singularity of consciousness, formless infinite singularity, there is no more life, no more death, no more world, no more people or other beings, you are absolute oneness and love forever for eternity.

In this state, how would you know to come back to your life? That life is completely gone. Once in absolute oneness for eternity, wouldn't that be it, absolute oneness and love for eternity? So how do you come back? 

When one take a high dose of a psychedelic to induce full absolute Godhead, how do they know they are not entering into full Mahasamadhi? What makes one come back vs stay in the infinite godhead? Is every time you do this a Russian Roulette of one of the times you pull the trigger, that will be it and you're not coming back? 

Well, you may not come back. Which is what makes it scary.

Or you may come back, in which case you will see that as just part of how you got here.

You don't know. That's the whole point. It requires the ultimate leap of faith and surrender to death.

If you are scared about not coming back, then you are not ready to see 100% Godhead and so you probably won't see it. You have to shift your orientation 180 degrees to want the Godhead more than this material dream. If you value the material dream more than the Godhead, then you will stay in the material dream. Which is why you're in the material dream to begin with. You wanted to be here otherwise you'd have killed yourself long ago.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

So every time one take a psychedelic they have to basically go into it as they are committing suicide? And if you are able to come back, that's just icing on the cake.

You already are 100% God, in a dream state because you enjoy the experience of the dream. Changeless, timeless, ultimate reality isn't all it's cracked up to be ;)

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

And I get that you, as a human don't know you will be able to come back and have to take a leap of faith, but what about when God is fully realized, how does God come back to a single life if that life if gone? 

6 minutes ago, Sempiternity said:

And I get that you, as a human don't know you will be able to come back and have to take a leap of faith, but what about when God is fully realized, how does God come back to a single life if that life if gone? 

Infinite forms, infinitely incarnated, infinitely experienced, infinitely reabsorbed. In that context, what is the relative significance of a "single life"? Even if it is Elon Musk? ;)

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

20 minutes ago, Sempiternity said:

So every time one take a psychedelic they have to basically go into it as they are committing suicide? And if you are able to come back, that's just icing on the cake.

Basically, yes.

But in practice, no, because you take low doses and so you rarely reach the ultimate 100% Godhead state.

Physically dying from a psychedelic is extremely rare.

You might as well ask, "So every time you get in a car you have to go into it as if you are committing suicide?"

Way more people die from cars than psychedelics, so your fears are not well grounded.

Mahasamadhi is not something that happens to you accidentally. It is a conscious choice to leave behind the dream world.

Of course you could always accidentally kill the physical body if you take way too much of a dose. But that would be the equivalent of driving your car into a wall. That is your fault.

@Leo GuraI'm just curious, do you prepare you self every time before your trip for your actual physical death knowing that you may never come back again this time?

7 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

@Leo GuraI'm just curious, do you prepare you self every time before your trip for your actual physical death knowing that you may never come back again this time?

No

My trips are mostly enjoyable and I don't even think about it much any more. It becomes as natural as taking a shit. An epic shit ;)

If your doses are moderate, then you got nothing to worry about. It's only the really high dose trips are get iffy. And even then, the chances of you not coming back are exceedingly low. People have done massive doses and come back. 30mg of plugged 5-MeO-DMT will freak you the fuck out. But it will not kill you unless you have some pre-existing medical condition or combine it with other drugs.

16 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Infinite forms, infinitely incarnated, infinitely experienced, infinitely reabsorbed. In that context, what is the relative significance of a "single life"? 

I think my life is significant, since it's my life, obviously. From the perspective of God, it's not as significant.

As you say "Infinite forms, infinitely incarnated, infinitely experienced, infinitely reabsorbed", that explains death, but not how God comes back to a single life once that life is completely gone? 

24 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Infinite forms, infinitely incarnated, infinitely experienced, infinitely reabsorbed. In that context, what is the relative significance of a "single life"? Even if it is Elon Musk? ;)

Infinity is another voguish belief topic among the object-ive minded. Theories of infinite space, time, and quantity are just object-ive math. Definitions of infinity are related or relative to the concept of immeasurability in space, time, or quantity. However, if there is no space, time, or quantity, as implied by Prajnaparamita, and quantum cosmology, then there is no infinity. How can there be infinity if there's no space? There's a difference between lazy nihilism and authentic free thinking.
Regarding Elon Musk, as the Oracle told Neo, "We are all here to do, what we are all here to do". Everyone who is expressing the authentic self at least a little bit, contributes to the evolution of humankind and consciousness.

Edited by tatsumaru

2 minutes ago, Sempiternity said:

I think my life is significant, since it's my life, obviously. From the perspective of God, it's not as significant.

As you say "Infinite forms, infinitely incarnated, infinitely experienced, infinitely reabsorbed", that explains death, but not how God comes back to a single life once that life is completely gone? 

Each life is absolutely significant. It is a unique incarnation of God.

I'm not sure what you mean about God coming back to a single life once that life is gone? Why would God come back to a single life, when infinite lives are being created, infinitely?

1 hour ago, Sempiternity said:

Once one becomes 100% Godhead, after say taking a high dose of a psychedelic, the dream/illusion is gone, your life if gone, the universe converges into a pure abstract singularity of consciousness, formless infinite singularity, there is no more life, no more death, no more world, no more people or other beings, you are absolute oneness and love forever for eternity.

In this state, how would you know to come back to your life? That life is completely gone. Once in absolute oneness for eternity, wouldn't that be it, absolute oneness and love for eternity? So how do you come back? 

Ideas of 'me' dissolve and there is no concept of "me" separate from Everything. There is no thoughts like "A great trip, yet I better wrap this up and return back to myself". The return just happens. Yet the nice thing about 5-meo is that the return is somewhat gradual. There are a few minutes in which One can observe the return. For me, this is one of the most profound parts of the trip because it is a bridge to higher consciousness. 

55 minutes ago, Sempiternity said:

When one take a high dose of a psychedelic to induce full absolute Godhead, how do they know they are not entering into full Mahasamadhi? What makes one come back vs stay in the infinite godhead? Is every time you do this a Russian Roulette of one of the times you pull the trigger, that will be it and you're not coming back? 

Ime, to reach that level - I had to be willing to surrender everything. My sanity, job, family and life. Everything. And not just for one trip. During my month-long 5-meo retreat, I approached a gate around day 7 (while 'sober'). To keep going, I had to leave all my bags behind. That day I was allowed to decide whether I was willing to lose it all. I decided to keep going and that was the last day "me" was present. The concept of a "me" didn't return for another 20 days and it was a bit traumatic when it did.

Ime, reaching the deepest levels required the willingness to lose anything and everything I valued. Including my mind and body. Yet there are many amazing realms which does not have that entry price. 

49 minutes ago, Sempiternity said:

I wouldn't frame it like that. Committing suicide has an association of suffering so bad, one takes their life. I've never had those energetics entering a trip. In terms of the psychological self, I think a better description would be 'ego dissolution'. The experience of the dissolution process can vary greatly. I've had trips in which it was beyond blissful. I was presented with the choice of holding onto a finite, insecure, separate being or a realm of expansion, Oneness and Love. It's a no-brainer. I'm like "Heck yea!! See ya old self, let's goooo!!!". There have been other times in which the self holds on and fits. I experience some trips as something is trying to possess me. Rather than surrender, I try to keep control of my mental narrative. This can lead to extreme anxiety and terror. This very much feels like dying. Yet rather than committing suicide, it's more like being over-powered and some other entity trying to kill me. Surrender is the key. If the mind fights, things can turn ugly. 

These dynamics were more of an issue when I was a newbie. After enough trips, it starts to become normal. Yet I won't do high doses of certain psychedelics because the body load is too intense and my mind-body was never able to adapt to heavy body loads. 

5 minutes ago, tatsumaru said:

How can there be infinity if there's no space?

How could there be space if there is infinity? The Mystery is the intersection of ultimate and relative reality. Don't try to understand it, because you can't. Spacetime is only relative reality. Ultimate reality is timeless, spaceless, changeless, and formless. It isn't one or the other, Tat is all.

8 minutes ago, Moksha said:

I'm not sure what you mean about God coming back to a single life once that life is gone? Why would God come back to a single life, when infinite lives are being created, infinitely?

You take a high dose of a psychedelic, the dream/illusion is gone, your life if gone, the universe converges into a pure abstract singularity of consciousness, formless infinite singularity, there is no more life, no more death, no more world, no more people or other beings, you are absolute oneness and love forever for eternity. At this point, there are no other lives being created. How does God know to come back to my life, back from the psychedelic experience, once my life is gone and all other lives are gone? Hope you can see my confusion. 

Edited by Sempiternity

Just now, Sempiternity said:

You take a high dose of a psychedelic, the dream/illusion is gone, your life if gone, the universe converges into a pure abstract singularity of consciousness, formless infinite singularity, there is no more life, no more death, no more world, no more people or other beings, you are absolute oneness and love forever for eternity. At this point, there are no other lives being created. How does God know to come back to my life, once my life is gone and all other lives are gone? Hope you can see my confusion. 

You are describing ultimate reality, which infinitely creates and destroys forms in relative reality. Once "your" life is gone, you are reabsorbed into the God that created you, which is ultimately who you are. One of my favorite quotes from the Bhagavad Ghita:

Lord of the gods, you are the abode of the universe. Changeless, you are what is and what is not, and beyond the duality of existence and nonexistence. You are the first among the gods, the timeless spirit, the resting place of all beings. You are the knower and the thing which is known. You are the final home; with your infinite form you pervade the cosmos.

1 minute ago, Sempiternity said:

You take a high dose of a psychedelic, the dream/illusion is gone, your life if gone, the universe converges into a pure abstract singularity of consciousness, formless infinite singularity, there is no more life, no more death, no more world, no more people or other beings, you are absolute oneness and love forever for eternity. At this point, there are no other lives being created. 

This is not my experience. Ime, a high dose of psychedelic will lead to self dissolution and a form of nondual experience, yet not necessarily an infinite singularity. I've only experienced that on 5-meo. Yet, of course, I'm contextualizing it as "my experience". There was no separate things present. 

1 minute ago, Moksha said:

You are describing ultimate reality, which infinitely creates and destroys forms in relative reality. Once "your" life is gone, you are reabsorbed into the God that created you, which is ultimately who you are. One of my favorite quotes from the Bhagavad Ghita:

Lord of the gods, you are the abode of the universe. Changeless, you are what is and what is not, and beyond the duality of existence and nonexistence. You are the first among the gods, the timeless spirit, the resting place of all beings. You are the knower and the thing which is known. You are the final home; with your infinite form you pervade the cosmos.

You're just not getting what I'm asking. I get Nonduality, so I don't need that explained. I'm asking a specific question within Nonduality. 

@Forestluv Thanks, good explanation. When you say "The return just happens." that's the part I'm confused about. 

And thanks everyone for your input.