Hen Zuhe

SOLARIZED WATER: Increases defenses against any virus and disease.

11 posts in this topic

P1160489a.jpg

Fill drinking water or boiled water at room temperature in a transparent glass bottle with a cork or metal lid ( or you can insulate the lid with aluminum foil to avoid contact with the plastic), expose it to the sun for 4 to 8 hours, the longer the better this way it will have a greater energy charge. Drink in the late afternoon or evening when it has reached room temperature. The water remains charged for 24 hours, after this time its benefits are lost. It can be drunk every day, at any time, also on an empty stomach (30 minutes before eating or drinking in the morning) and at night before sleeping, in both cases it has more effective effects on health. In turn, the water can be used to make juices and natural drinks.

One of its other benefits is that it removes blemishes on the skin, reduces scar marks, and is very good for fighting acne, you only have to add water to the surface of the affected area for about 6 months, every day at any time of day and the results will be seen.

The water molecules are charged with photons from the sun's rays allowing the water to be energized, achieving beneficial health properties. They clean and energize the cells of the body.

I have been drinking solarized water for over 3 years and the results are great.

The benefits are as follows:

❇️ Strengthens the immune system.

❇️Energizes the body considerably.

❇️Clean the digestive organs.

❇️ Combat allergies and asthma.

❇️ Reduces gastritis problems and other digestive problems.

In turn, I invite you to perform the practice of "gazing at the sun" or SUNGAZING to obtain benefits of TOTAL healing of diseases in the physical, mental and spiritual. Currently I have more than 3 years practicing it. It's great.

https://solarhealing.com/process/

NAMASTE

Have you heard about this?

It gives you wings. 

public-news-tmp-980-redbullgivesyouwings--default--607.png

I like this, it's simple and straight forward and there can't be any harm in trying. Thanks for your post @Hen Zuhe!

"If you meet the Buddha on the road, kill him."

You are Welcome.¡¡

have been drinking solarized water for over 3 years and the results are great.

The benefits are as follows:

❇️ Strengthens the immune system.

❇️Energizes the body considerably.

❇️Clean the digestive organs.

❇️ Combat allergies and asthma.

❇️ Reduces gastritis problems and other digestive problems.

@Opo 🤔🧐

MY WEBSITE  I help young ambitious men who struggle with chronic health problems to awaken their mind & body, to get well and to get aligned with their passion. DM me if you'd like to chat about how I can help you. 

MEN'S HEALTH GROUPCome join us to learn cool new things about health, nutrition and wellbeing.

Solarized water is charged by photons, those helps to energize our body and clean our digestive system.

❇️ Many People use dfferents color bottles, I use this transperent to obtain all the potencial colors of the light. And more...

NAMASTE

Imbéciles walk around the globe, everywhere, and yet just can't hope to collect money over the memory unless one is really naïve & gullible.  Try something else, like "electric water"...