Hen Zuhe

Sungazing: Free Healing 100% Phisical, Mental and Spirituality

25 posts in this topic

@Michael569 Yes, Verry Careful, we could see the Sunlight first hour of sunrise and last our of sunset.

Although we could see the sunlight at midday CAREFUL  see the reflect image of the sun in a cube with fresh whater. between 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.

My sungazing's practice have been in midday. I have been practicing with the reflect image of the sun in a cube with fresh whater.

¡¡¡¡WARNING ¡¡¡¡¡¡ Before practicing read the specific technique: https://solarhealing.com/process/

NAMASTE

@Michael569  Be carefull only une our after sunrise and one our before sunset. Safe time to practice the sungazing.

Althougt we can Practice ti at midday, WARNING only the sun's reflect on a cubet whit fresh watter.

I have practiced almost all my sungazing expereince these 3 years.

¡¡¡¡WARNING ¡¡¡¡¡¡ Before practicing read the specific technique: https://solarhealing.com/process/

NAMASTE

Sungazing can be complement with:

- Take sun Bath.

- Drink solarized Water.

- Practice meditations.

It will make better benefits

NAMASTE.

Good Night ¡

If somebody have prove it therapy, share the experience day by day,  you can share your experience here.

NAMASTE

all is realigning the physical vessel to be more attuned to nature = higher capacity to co-create and self heal. Beautiful practices if used correctly with letting go of disempowering beliefs or outdated, old paradigm 3d models of reality, I like to think of sun gazing as a reset, and bathing as the charge up for higher frequency energy used to speed up the now, flow states and opening to the true laws of the uni-verse 

@Hen Zuhe glad to see someone here sharing transformative knowledge/wisdom, namaste