Hen Zuhe

Sungazing: Free Healing 100% Phisical, Mental and Spirituality

25 posts in this topic

¡¡¡¡WARNING ¡¡¡¡¡¡ Before practicing read the specific technique: https://solarhealing.com/process/

I am pleased to share my experience of practicing the Sungazing technique, in which already after these years it has been a great, memorable and transcendental experience to name a few adjectives that really fall short. PRACTICE TIME: I started on January 1, 2018 and finished the technique on April 15, 2020 (45 mints). Motivated by my life dynamics, it was difficult for me to do it every day. I am currently doing the maintenance phase. I started decreasing from 45 minutes to 38 minutes. Day by day it decreased by a minute. However, the dazzling sunlight has hit me a lot for 2 days, for that reason I am starting to do only 15 minutes of the required maintenance.

Sin título.png

Picture By Gen Sue Rodriguez Flores - Mérida/Venezuela December 2019

MY EXPERIENCE:

He had previously had anxieties for almost 20 years to a year ago (he had no vice at all, he suffered from bruxism (clenching his teeth while sleeping) as a result of anxiety.

As a VENEZUELAN and in the current political, economic, energetic circumstances, and more that are so moved, my life was from race to race, as if the world was ending. A permanent run - run, until the effects of the technique gradually appeared in my life.

From this, minimization of anxieties, superfluous desires, stress, worries, anguish and forgetfulness.

Also the respiratory diseases were eliminated 100%. I have not had the flu or bronchitis for more than 1 year. Bronchitis previously appeared once a year, they already disappeared and the flu gave me approximately every 2 months (the flu gave me from the puberty phase)

The dream is currently very serene, without dreams, or very few dreams, awake as if I were 10 years old, serene, light and with a very fresh mind, surprisingly fresh.

The new friends I have recently had are great, positive energies attract positive energies, generated through the law of attraction, higher personal vibrations, and also people who need our help to compassionately support them as human beings.

I invite you to perform the technique with patience, serenity, without eagerness, with much love and tranquility, letting the positive energies of the SUN not allow it to enter the body.

¡¡¡¡WARNING ¡¡¡¡¡¡ Before practicing read the specific technique: https://solarhealing.com/process/

COMLEMENTS TO THE TECHNIQUE:

1) I do daily meditations of 30 minutes to 2 hours approx. in the morning before getting out of bed and / or at night when going to bed. Invocations of BLUE light (chakra cleansing), GREEN (physical-energetic healing) and GOLDEN (wisdom and transcendence)

2) I drink Solarized Water.

3) Sun baths in the morning for 5 to 10 minutes.

4) Readings to refresh the mind and spirit: The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle, The Srimad Bhagavatam, the ONE Being, isialada.blogspot.com, unified psychodanza.blogspot.com, Bibliographies of Paramahansa Yogananda; Autobiography of a Yogi, The Cosmic Lover, The Eternal Search, The essence of Self-Realization. Arthur Powel Bibliographies. Jiddu Krishnamurti Bibliographies. Dr Joe Dispenza-Develop His Brain. The Present Testament - Prof Sonia de Celis Mérida Venezuela.

I hope you have a month full of blessings, health, peace, love and happiness. Let us always take this phrase into account.

"Each BEING creates its own REALITY, it is necessary to heal the MIND to see the TRUTH." Sileny Flores Santiago. Year 2002

A LOT of references are around the internet, youtube, and more.

RESULT OF SCIENCE REPORT & STUDY About the SUNGAZING/ DRINKING SOLARIZED WATER :

http://home.iae.nl/users/lightnet/health/lightresearch.htm

NAMASTE.

Very interesting, thanks for sharing. My schedule does not allow me to be up so early to sun gaze. 

How long should we sit in the sun for daily?

5 - 15 mints to get sun at morning 7 - 9 am. stand up or sit.

Benefits:

- It increase production of D Vitamin.

- Reduce Depress.

and more...

@Hen Zuhe WHat about days when it's overcast and can't get direct sunlight? Is it still worth sitting outside?

@herghly You can continue days before with direct sunlight (REMEMBER, in safe time sunlight), until weeks, without stop increasing the time, you dont have to restart the singazing practice.

How do you know you're not damaging your eyes?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

41 minutes ago, Hen Zuhe said:

@Carl-Richard Then of 3 years of sungazing practice. My vision has been better. Miopy 3 years ago was 3.5 now is 3.0.

But are there any immediate ways of knowing if you're getting damaged other than the damage itself? I'm asking because as far as I know, the retina contains no pain receptors.

Edited by Carl-Richard

@Carl-Richard Many people around the world since 2000 year in sungazing forums have no report any damage, aproximatelly more than 10.000 have been practicing sungazing.

If were retinal damage A lot of people publiced this advertsment

A medic check will seccure your heal vision.

22 hours ago, Hen Zuhe said:

5 - 15 mints to get sun at morning 7 - 9 am. stand up or sit.

Benefits:

- It increase production of D Vitamin.

- Reduce Depress.

and more...

Can I just do this for the same benefits? 

Drink and chick on side, can it be better. 

2017-07-suncanje-muskarac-leto-thinkstock.jpg

Edited by zeroISinfinity

49 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Can I just do this for the same benefits? 

No, not enough power!

Staring-at-the-Sun-502527106cc4d.jpg

Twice a day does the trick - you'll have that lazer vision in no time ;)

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Carl-Richard

Canticle of Brother Sun and Sister Moon of St. Francis of Assis

"Praised be You my Lord with all Your creatures,
especially Sir Brother Sun,
Who is the day through whom You give us light.
And he is beautiful and radiant with great splendour,
Of You Most High, he bears the likeness."

Here the Book of Sungazing: Living on Sunlight (2004)

http://www.fourwinds10.com/resources/uploads/pdf/Hira Ratan Manek - Living on Sunlight.pdf

NAMASTE

Namaste to you but I went on mechanical faculty and you learn to you know,among many other things. 

Ain't no gonna sungaze without this. 

ZMZN_800_800px.jpg

Edited by zeroISinfinity

I will look stupid with that mask so I'll stick with drink and chick. ;)

Ain't no gonna risk it. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

NASA to study man who survives on liquids and sunlight:

June 30 2003

An Indian man, who claims to have survived only on liquids and sunlight for
eight years, has been invited by NASA to show them how he does it. Hira Ratan Manek - also known as
Hirachand - a 64-year-old mechanical engineer who lives in the southern state of Kerala, apparently
started disliking food in 1992, the Hindustan Times newspaper reported.
In 1995, he went on a pilgrimage to the Himalayas and stopped eating completely on his return. His wife,
Vimla, said: "Every evening he looks at the sun for one hour without batting an eyelid. It is his main food.
Occasionally he takes coffee, tea or some other liquid."
Last June, scientists from the US space agency verified that Manek spent 130 days surviving only on
water, the report said. They even named this subsistence on water and solar energy after him: The HRM
(Hira Ratan Manek) Phenomenon.
Mr. Manek is now in the US to show NASA's scientists how he survives without food. The US space
agency hopes to use the technique to solve food storage and preservation problems on its expeditions,
the report said.
Mr. Manek said he "eats through his eyes" in the evening, when the sun's ultraviolet rays are least
harmful. He and his wife claim the technique is totally scientific. However, doctors warn that staring at the
sun can make you blind.
His wife said: "He has a special taste for sun energy. He believes only 5 per cent of human brain cells are
used by most people. The other 95 per cent can be activated through solar energy. DPA

Source:

http://www.articlesfactory.com/articles/metaphysical/spiritual-science.html

NAMASTE.

You guys need to be VERY careful with this stuff or you'll end up with non-reversible retinal damage. 

Eyes need to be exposed to sunlight but staring at strong direct sun can be very dangerous

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

I love you @cetusyou are the same as me you.... Unbeleivable stuff.

Bends my mind. When alarm rings... 

Just blunt will refine. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity