Hero in progress

Dairy industry Humane or human evil?

42 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura

Coconut and almond milk I've tried them both, not too shabby tbh 

Agreed cheese and milk is tasty, dairy has been the hardest one to give up for me personally

I'm reminded of what you said in one of your recent videos just now, about dealing with your cravings, leaders like yourself and myself must be able to lead from the front, by example or words hold no weight, dont get me wrong no conversion/manipulation intended. I will love you either way, you've been there for me in my life 

This video above shows standard stuff, its horrific shit 

it does not seem fair to see them as inferior beings. they are in my opinion tall, powerful animal, who love their child deeply and survive in the pack. Just because their brain does not allow for rationality or language, does not the mean their brain does nothing powerful in itself.  They are still fighting for survival with the tools they learned. 

Edited by Philipp

You can enjoy butter and cheese that is JUST AS GOOD if not better made from natural ingredients. some cheeses are from things like potato starch or butter from plant sources .

I think humans will figure this out. Some countries have seen huge transitions in their milk markets. My assumption is that dairy and meat will one day be things of the past. We have seen a tipping point in recent years and I believe it will continue to grow very fast From when we were more animal or devil like. The internet, modern nutritional science and this type of footage hasn't been well shared for many many years. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I can't believe how unconscious I am. Or is it low conscious? I have said in other threads that I can watch these type of films and 5 minutes later eat a steak. To prove myself I watched meet your meat and the one OP posted.

While watching I think:

-''OMG poor animals''

-''We (humans) deserve to be wiped out of existence, I wish an asteroid hit earth and kill us all''

But afterwards I am like: -''I am not gonna stop eating meat, it is way too delicious''

I wish the animals that I eat where grass fed and free range, that they are killed painlessly. But I know they are not, those are too expensive.

At the end of the day I am like: -''Oh poor things, but I am not gonna stop.''

Arc 

17 minutes ago, datamonster said:

But do we really value taste over life?

I know I do.

17 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

But afterwards I am like: -''I am not gonna stop eating meat, it is way too delicious''

don't forget that you are a survival driven animal first and foremost :) The instinct to survive is more powerful than the instinct to protect other species. Your brain will trick you and hide these feelings from you because it sees that steak as "live to fight another day". 

If you want to change that you have to ensure that you give yourself alternatives, healthy and delicious plant based recipes available all the time. A pressure cooker is the best tool I know of to create amazing warming and tasty plant based dishes. 

Once you can reprogram your mind into "wow this chickpea cury is actually pretty damn good for me" your brain will adapt and rewire, it will accept that this is also a survival option and at the same time you will realise you don't need that steak

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

18 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

I can't believe how unconscious I am. Or is it low conscious? I have said in other threads that I can watch these type of films and 5 minutes later eat a steak. To prove myself I watched meet your meat and the one OP posted.

While watching I think:

-''OMG poor animals''

-''We (humans) deserve to be wiped out of existence, I wish an asteroid hit earth and kill us all''

I wish the animals that I eat where grass fed and free range, that they are killed painlessly. But I know they are not, those are too expensive.

At the end of the day I am like: -''Oh poor things, but I am not gonna stop.''

Arc 

at least you're self-aware :)

It's Love.

@Philipp

It doesn't seem fair because what humans do to other animals isn't fair is it? In fact what's being done to them on mass scale is far worse than being unfair. 

I appreciate your prospective on the cow creature, certainly physically big and powerful but also gentle and caring. 

They are intelligent with good brain capacity, but beyond that they are also a spiritual being, more connected with God then most humans I believe. 

@Thought Art

Absolutely! They have plant based alternatives that are brilliant. Its amazing theres replacements for everything nowadays... 

Butter, Icecream, custard, yogurts, eggs, mock meats. Some are better than others, so its always good to try out a few to see what you like.

I noticed you used the term " devil like" 

I concur, no point in beating around the bush anymore

@Arcangelo

Appreciate your transparency, at least you can recognise the injustice involved, a lot of folks couldn't even get to that point because it would put one on serious shaky ground when it comes to there sense of being a "good person/ animal lover"

We are living in this world at this time, its all legal worldwide, everyone else around you is doing it so I can hardly blame you can I. 

Pig slaughtered at the end of video ( brutal) 

Just looked it up on "Uk animal kill clock"

This year already nearly 11 million pigs have been slaughtered like the ones in this short video, Nearly 3 million cattle, and if you wana know how many chickens in the uk alone its over a billion 

And yet I am given a warning on this forum for using the term " cold fucks"  before. Well what would you call it?

Damn ...

Atm I am buying as local as possible, also from small scale farmers ... I like to check my sources evermore, with all this going on...

Still fermented yogurt (not what you have there in the US) and Kefir seem like wonder foods to me, they are the only foods that I have tried so far that seem to provide me with only positive effects, like smooth level of consciousness, lightness of body, lack of tension in it, increased mood. it feels like I could only drink that and nothing else and get along.

On 2/21/2021 at 4:06 PM, Michael569 said:

hmm not necessarily. I think you mean phytoestrogens (xenoestrogens are synthetic estrogen-receptor agonists). It is important to say that neither phytoestrogens nor xenoestrogens have any impact on biological oestrogen production in testes or ovaries. Phytoestrogens in soy can dock in to Oestrogen receptor and stimulate its secondary effects, that's true but the affinity is like 1/1000 of a real biological 17-b-oestradiol so you would have to consume insane amounts of soy milk in single go. They however DO NOT make your body produce more oestrogen, this is a pervasive internet myth you will see on many bodybuilding forums. In order for phytoestrogen to have a significant effect either on oestrogen receptors or IGF-1 we would be talking about drinking 20-50 boxes of soy milk in one go. 

Funny enough all the guys who use words such as "soyboy" are secretly feminising themselves by eating beef and dairy. These are the real "manboob-makers". Dairy and beef has so much bovine biological oestrogen that it is not surprising you see so many guys with love handles, manboobs and soft voices. It is the effect of eating chickens, cows and dairy. In an attempt to become more masculine they are becoming more feminine :D 

Interesting, hm. About 5 years ago I had a strict nutritional plan where I ate only the same 3-4 meals every day. One of them was soy and beans. Each meal containing about 200g of soy, or lets say about 10kg spread over 2 months.. After about 2 months of eating that,  my voice pitch got significantly higher and there was a reduction in its overall power, when I  tried to say something loudly my voice would get this higher pitch and break and crumble randomly, squirting out some weird noise. I assumed it was from al the soy I was eating, so I stopped, in less than a week or two everything got back to normal.

Quite weird. I am 70+% convinced it was because of it, empirically speaking. I was aware that it might happen, so I did it as an experiment, I also wanted to diversify my protein sources and not rely too much on milk or meat.

8 minutes ago, Yog said:

Interesting, hm. About 5 years ago I had a strict nutritional plan where I ate only the same 3-4 meals every day. One of them was soy and beans. Each meal containing about 200g of soy, or lets say about 10kg spread over 2 months.. After about 2 months of eating that,  my voice pitch got significantly higher and there was a reduction in its overall power, when I  tried to say something loudly my voice would get this higher pitch and break and crumble randomly, squirting out some weird noise. I assumed it was from al the soy I was eating, so I stopped, in less than a week or two everything got back to normal.

Quite weird. I am 70+% convinced it was because of it, empirically speaking. I was aware that it might happen, so I did it as an experiment, I also wanted to diversify my protein sources and not rely too much on milk or meat.

I don't know why this would happen to you with soy but not dairy, since dairy has more potent mammal hormones, makes no sense.

it's almost like you're full of shit.

Edited by ilja

@Husseinisdoingfine hussein, please stop commiting to this bullshit. you have no experience or deeper researchers of the subject. these believes you throw are over done. i hope you dont take too much offence to this.

@Hero in progress I think it's probably all quite inhumane. What is humane will cost more, and that's the problem. Material conditions are a bitch. 

All my life I've grown up drinking milk. My mom forced me to drink it all the time when I was younger, and I love it. I probably won't give it up. Maybe I'll discover that diary fucks with my health whenever I get around to elimination diets. 

Coconut and almond milk are tasty but they aren't milk. It's creamy water. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

@Husseinisdoingfine it's very obvious hussein. you sub too easily to anything that you think the strongest says. in your case you fall for easily for simple bs, without any experience or research.

Edited by ilja

19 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

There are simple ways of consuming dairy products that do not involve factory farming animals.

Plant milk is great for smoothies but it has no protein, tastes like water, and is missing key nutrients found in milk.

Yeah this is all wrong lol.

Where'd you get these ideas?

It's Love.

1 hour ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Plant milk is deficient in protein and vitamin B-12 unless it’s fortified.

So many plant milks are fortified that it's disingenuous to say that they're lacking nutrients lol.

I can tell you're judging before even having tried shopping for dairy alternatives.

It's Love.