cle103

100 µg LSD - Vitality

5 posts in this topic

"The lengths we go to not think for ourselves are quite extraordinary." - Don’t know

This trip had been long overdue. Been microdosing LSD for a while (biweekly mostly) and really enjoying the effects. 

Wanted to trip again ever since I got that batch but couldn’t. Plus I’m just paranoid when it comes to putting such substances into my body if I don’t know 110% their purity.

It came so far that I measured 40 µg (I dissolved the tabs in 50/50 vodka and distilled water) and drank it before measuring the other 60 µg. 

When I started tripping full on there was a one handed clap of recognition for finally showing some faith. 

Vodka still tastes horrible though.

Why do I need faith? 

Why do I need to leap before the net can appear? 

Because without Faith there could not be Grace. And without the duality of the two there could not be “life”. 

The bigger the leap, the bigger the reward. Though “reward” isn’t the right word, just couldn’t find a better one. 

Life doesn’t ask for anything. Nothing is hidden or was ever hidden.

Though to come home fully there can’t be a body, a mind or a life to come back to. 

The ultimate leap of Life is death. Suicide. No, I don’t plan on ending my life in the slightest. Just reporting, it’s a trip report after all. 

Trip got deeper. 

In the waiting room. 

Broke through. 

Don’t like that phrase. 

Overused it myself lol. 

Was in this DMT-like dimension. Then in another one. All intertwined and shifting into each other. Intense.

Shifted back into 4D then 3D then back to the Godhead. 

But no big Aha. More of a deep understanding. More Love. Okay. 

Wait, there was something valuable: 

Been almost anthropomorphizing substances. Mushrooms are like Lord of the Rings, LSD is more like Star Wars and DMT is the unethical love child of both of them…  

Doesn’t matter. 

All goes out the window. Burn it on the same pile as your maps and models. 

Same place. 

Know a bit more about creativity as well: 

All this analyzing and mopping ideas together of other people is whack. True inspiration is taken from Source directly. Though I "knew" that for a while as well. Even blabbed around about it to my friends. But was never really shown it until today. 

Always been inspired by Van Gogh. Had this instance in the trip where I merged into his consciousness. Couldn’t stay long though. Dude was crazy. Still inspiring. A lot, indeed. 

Trip showed me the pure magnitude of the creativity possible. With a flick of the imaginary finger, there are hundreds of perfect inspirations.

Just need to stay tapped in. No, not the right phrase. Maybe alignment. No, not direct enough. Being. That's the one I've been looking for. 

Another practical thing I learned was about how I should be eating. 

Won’t share though. Don’t want to start a war. 

---

Trip was surprisingly sexual in many unsuspected ways as well. Spring time after all.

One last thing about Truth though. 

Truth always had this kinda harsh, unforgiving vibe to it for me. Only going for that is not enough. Truth is held within Love. Cause who else could bear it? 

---

Life has an art to it. Tripping has an art to it as well. That wasn’t my best work by far but it felt good to get back in. 

Felt poetic, might delete later

2 hours ago, cle103 said:

Truth always had this kinda harsh, unforgiving vibe to it for me.

Odd

It's the opposite for me.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Searching for Truth always led me to looking at things I had rather not seen or things I kept under. It's a direct confrontation which is not always pleasant. Though it's always balanced out by Love. 

Truth as an absolute is another matter. Might have put that a bit odd. Might need to investigate further. 

@Leo Gura On further contemplation, there is still a duality between Truth and Love. I haven't realized their true relationship or oneness yet. Gonna follow up on that. 

Just now, cle103 said:

Gonna follow up on that.

That would be wise ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.