Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheDude0

I am creating a strong inner circle. I need advice.

23 posts in this topic

I need the circle to be as strong as possible.  It's going to be made up of men. (although It's going to be open to women that prove themselves . They need to have a lot of manly qualities ) 

I need this circle to be strong. Unbroken. We are going to have one strong common value. 

How do I keep it from degrading and breaking up? (its going to break up in the future, but I need it to survive atleast for 3 months )

Edited by TheDude0

What's the purpose of this circle?

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 hour ago, TheDude0 said:

I need to circle to be as strong as possible.  It's going to be made up of men. (although It's going to be open to women that prove themselves . They need to have a lot of manly qualities ) 

I need this circle to be strong. Unbroken. We are going to have one strong common value. 

How do I keep it from degrading and breaking up? (its going to break up in the future, but I need it to survive atleast for 3 months )

Bring alot of value. So the leeches will hang to you. :)

for at least 3 month^^ thats not that strong of a bound than haha

maybe start by finding people who are interested themselves in what you imagine

@TheDude0 Create a syndicate! Create 'the mob' and partner with The Big Brother.

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

The purpose of this circle is to 1) Inspire my fellow countrymen to fight for their freedom 2) finally destroy the mafia that runs my country. 3) Herald a completely new system of governance @Preety_India

On 2/20/2021 at 5:26 PM, Epikur said:

Bring alot of value. So the leeches will hang to you. :)

the leeches have no place here. Only warriors.  

On 2/20/2021 at 8:49 PM, Philipp said:

for at least 3 month^^ thats not that strong of a bound than haha

maybe start by finding people who are interested themselves in what you imagine

Elections are on 4th of april. I need the circle to hold atleast until then. Noone said it will be broken up after.

I already have people and my people are growing each day.  "How do I keep it from degrading and breaking up?" - this was my question. 

On 2/20/2021 at 9:02 PM, Parththakkar12 said:

@TheDude0 Create a syndicate! Create 'the mob' and partner with The Big Brother.

i am not sure i understand you

11 minutes ago, TheDude0 said:

The purpose of this circle is to 1) Inspire my fellow countrymen to fight for their freedom 2) finally destroy the mafia that runs my country. 3) Herald a completely new system of governance @Preety_India

That's too vague. You could pm me about it to be more precise. 

Wait I'll pm you. 

On 2/20/2021 at 2:33 PM, TheDude0 said:

You need to create a deep bond that binds the inner group from the out-group. 

The bond has to be created out of the existential values of the inner group.

The closer these values are to the individual sense of identity, the stronger the bond. 

Ex. All Trump supporters belong to an inner group with a deep bond of individuals who are primarily self-centered, success-driven.

PS> Don't start a cult. 

17 hours ago, TheDude0 said:

3) Herald a completely new system of governance 

What kind of system would you install if you had the power to do it? 

17 hours ago, TheDude0 said:

Which country do you live in?

@TheDude0 you'll achieve great heights in life. 

You're an amazing person. 

2 hours ago, Preety_India said:

@TheDude0 you'll achieve great heights in life. 

You're an amazing person. 

I know. You will aswell. (wait... i am know you already have. )

namaste.

Edited by TheDude0

2 hours ago, Hardkill said:

Which country do you live in?

if you read my journal you can piece it together. 

2 hours ago, Opo said:

What kind of system would you install if you had the power to do it? 

hmmm. loaded question. Have thought about this for a long time and I have talked about this in person.

Writing it down will be uncomfortable... lets go.

1) Decriminalization of psychadelics. 
I dont think i need to explain myself much here. but in short
-huge contributor in the brain drain issue in my country
-the people who are getting criminalized are people like me... artists, students, hard working men and women, the quality people of this country. (meanwhile the fucking cunts who rape and kill FUCKING JOURNALISTS GO AWAY FREE...fuck this anyway )
-will lead to legalization , which will be incredibly beneficial for the country in countless ways . Including but not limited to : huge source of untapped income, concioucness growth, immidiate level up in spiral dynamics for the country. 
-can def think of more, but not that important right now.

2)Educational reform
-send teachers in exchange trips around the world, payed by the government ofcourse. Those teachers will have to really deserve this oppurtunity. Only real teachers. As a goal they will have to educate themselves on how the different educational systems work. 
After some months there they will help with the educational reformation of the country. We will ''steal'' their best ideas and the things that work briliantly  and cast aside anything thats rotten.
-Books. Its INCONCIEVABLE the fact that our history books change each year. Its fucked up beyond any level that they are actively changing our history to make our people EVEN MORE fucking compliant. 
We will create a comitee made up of the best historians in the country. They will be asssisted by passionate proffesional and semi-proffesional historians from all around the world. Together they will create the country's national history curriculum . Truth shall shine. Our children will be educated . Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.

--and more... this shit cannot be explained in just one post. This is an endeavor that will take days, weeks, months.--

anyway lets name some more.

3)Economical reform. (hint: involves crypto)

4) Food reform
-ban all substances that we know are unhealthy , by facts

-promote self sustainability . (for example give grants to people that have their own gardens and stuff. )

5) Save our villages. 

- promote village tourism or some shit like that. 

-you homeless bruh? The state will provide you with a free house and a new life in a village of your choice. 

6) Exploit our land conciously 
- no mining, no harming the earth in ANY way.
-create beautiful hotels, eco villages, or whatever the fuck you want to create around the country. (they must not hard the nature around them in ANY way. They should add to the beauty of the place. For example hobbit like clay houses in the mountains or some sit like that

7) active society. 
- organize facebook groups 

cleaning up the city group, debate group, spiritual talk group, item share group.

8) Political reform 

-livestream each parliament session. I care about your privacy. I care like crazy. But... if your words will have an effect OUR society? You should be able to stand behind them with honor.

- fuck the president. Find a true leader for the nation ( I found him 3 days ago ) Show him to the world. Test him hard. Let the world ask him questions . If he pulls through the harsh judgement of the society.  He will be chosen . 

-internet democracy. -> one good thing from trump (and there are lots) ? Twitter. The president will have to publicly upload a facebook post or whatever each week . In this post he will explain what was his main focus for this week . What did he and his cabinet accomplish this week? How did he use the money of the people? 

9) ART. Art is so much more valuable than ANY ammount of money. A good painting is worth multiple times it's weight in gold. Don't believe me? Tell me how much money do you think "The Last Supper" is worth? hmmm

10)gather smart open minded people from all walks of life and points of view. have them gather and sit at my home. we will play pretend that we are politicians and explore different ideas and values in depth. First episode: exploring the idea of free speech

anyway enough. This will be thought over and over and I have way too many ideas to write them down right now. Tune in my journal if you actually care. this question will be explored A LOT. 

-

9 hours ago, JosephKnecht said:

You need to create a deep bond that binds the inner group from the out-group. 

The bond has to be created out of the existential values of the inner group.

The closer these values are to the individual sense of identity, the stronger the bond. 

Ex. All Trump supporters belong to an inner group with a deep bond of individuals who are primarily self-centered, success-driven.

PS> Don't start a cult. 

Hahah. I am seriously actively trying not to. (does having multiple beautiful amazing smart conscious women as my lovers make me a cult leader? ) 

-The central value is "liberty or death" Simple. To the point. Speaks to everyone. LITERALLY EVERYONE WANTS IT.

destroying the mafia is our main singular undisbutable goal. they will leave our country. the people want blood. I am seriously trying to stop that from happening. I will figure out a way to save the life of some of the mafia people. But probably some of them will end up dead anyways (and I really cannot blame them. In this life you get what you deserve. )

-I have a really strong bond with some of them. Its so good. Especially with one guy ( a dude I met at a party 6 months ago. We hadn't spoken since. I told him to come to my appartment 3 days ago...He is...special. )

ps: i am not only creating one group, but multiple. my main group will be made up of leaders . they will each have their own group in every city .

Edited by TheDude0

5 hours ago, Philipp said:

warrios circle against the mafia, sounds dangerous haha

Not only dangerous but LOTS OF FUN!  you should try it. 

2 hours ago, Origins said:

@TheDude0 start with looking for loyalty second a growth orientation. Everything else will be easy from here s just focus on yourself, what you bring to the table and your genuine compatibility with others. All the best.

Thank you. Thank you so much. 

Strength and honor. 

I think the most important values of such group are honesty and openness.

On 22/2/2021 at 0:10 PM, TheDude0 said:

i am not sure i understand you

When you said 'Inner circle', the first thing that came to my mind was a syndicate-group of an industry sharing insider trade-secrets with each other and conspiring to maintain a monopoly in that industry lol

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee