Kundalini Cataclysm

About Leo's most recent blog post (Infinity/Love)

28 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura

So, in your latest blog post you mention this deepest state of unity, love and awakening. You claim that it's very hard to get there through meditation, self-inquiry or even some serious amount of DMT/5-MeO. My question is then: By what means did you access this state if it is supposedly that difficult? I assume you DO have accessed it, elseway you wouldn't talk about it with such big words, no offense intended by wording it this way.

Exactly in the ways you listed. The mind just makes it difficult.

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

@Kundalini Cataclysm 5-MeO-DMT will do it. It just requires a lot of inner work and tripping.

Took me some 70+ trips

And that doesn't count other trips. That's pure 5-MeO-DMT trips. In total it took me about 100+ trips.

You could potentially access it through yoga or meditation, but that will takes you decades of full-time work and you will have to be exceptionally spiritually gifted/talented from birth.

My aim is not to discourage you, but to make you cognizant of how rare and challenging this highest consciousness is. If you want it you will have to devote your life to pursuing it. It's not gonna be something you get from a 10 day Vipasanna retreat so something piddly thing like that. We're talking about boring a hole through the fabric of reality.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

You cannot mean to access any mystical state directly, as if you are intending to clean your bathroom and then do it. It doesn't work like that. It's more like making an intention to meet more friends or find a girlfriend. It can't come from a need. You have to use desire, intention, let go, allow, look for the clues and be open minded and enjoy the adventure every step of the way to see those clues, as mundane or unimportant as they may seem. it's not what you think, most of the time you're absolutely blindsided by what happens. It's way better than what you imagine, and so is this. That's the whole non-point. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

And it's not a gaining as the mind would have you believe. It's the collapsing of something that was never real to begin with ❤

"Enlightenment is a destructive process. It has nothing to do with becoming better or being happier. Enlightenment is the crumbling away of untruth. It’s seeing through the facade of pretense. It’s the complete eradication of everything we imagined to be true"

- Adyashanti

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

8 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

And it's not a gaining as the mind would have you believe. It's the collapsing of something that was never real to begin with ❤

"Enlightenment is a destructive process. It has nothing to do with becoming better or being happier. Enlightenment is the crumbling away of untruth. It’s seeing through the facade of pretense. It’s the complete eradication of everything we imagined to be true"

- Adyashanti

Exactly.

When the ego falls away reality shows its true nature so to speak ?

The ego likes to claim the realizations and so forth but the ego is like 0.0000001% of the true nature of the psyche and not even that.

GOD is outside of the ego but the ego is still within GOD.

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

@Kundalini Cataclysm

If there is thinking, concepts, beliefs, or interpretations what is sought is outside yourself, or beyond yourself, as you are right now, such as a state which is attainable, achievable, somewhere or something a you gets, something or somewhere a you accesses, has access to, gains access to, is difficult, or is something or somewhere someone else can get to, obtain access to or have, that ain’t it. If this is ‘disturbing’ or ‘triggering’ to read, go directly inward to that. See why, and what that is. 

2 hours ago, mandyjw said:

You cannot mean to access any mystical state directly, as if you are intending to clean your bathroom and then do it. It doesn't work like that.

‘It’ works exactly like that. ? (of course, lol, right?)

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

3 minutes ago, Nahm said:

‘It’ works exactly like that. ? (of course, lol, right?)

"It" works like that, YOU don't though.

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Oh wow, a lot of responses that go way beyond what I had in mind when asking the question.

@Leo Gura I figured it'd be something like doing that kind of intense tripping and inner work, just the way you worded it in the blog post made me wonder whether you had found or come up with some technology that was even beyond 5-MeO. That being said, I've never done 5-MeO myself. I have no idea about these deep, deep states, the question arose spontaneously when reading the blog entry.

@Kundalini Cataclysm when you see it. as krisnamurti puts it, the observer is the observed. you see yourself. only you exist throughout the entire universe. there is no other realm. just you in this infinitly wide spread energy and consciousness. consciousness is light. energy is your the body.... the body of the infinite world. light is man. energy is feminine. dont think about it in the head. yes, the desire and the intense longing for it, i think is essential. but please do not try to think what it is.

Edited by charlie cho

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

If there is thinking, concepts, beliefs, or interpretations what is sought is outside yourself, or beyond yourself, as you are right now, such as a state which is attainable, achievable, somewhere or something a you gets, something or somewhere a you accesses, has access to, gains access to, is difficult, or is something or somewhere someone else can get to, obtain access to or have, that ain’t it. 

What about the danger of half-assing spirituality this way? Talking about the 'you are already it' teachings, without actually 'having realized yourself'.

@EmptyVase

For sure, then by all means, seek outside yourself until your ego is content. I mean this sincerely. It’s not like you’re goin anywhere, or there’s anything else more worthwhile for you to experience. The pointing was more toward not suppressing, not avoiding suffering, not believing the thought there is something else to find, not believing consciousness can arise from outside of yourself. A consideration one can instead eat that suffering for breakfast every day, thriving on it. It is literally the infinite intelligence, right under the noses so to speak.  Like the danger & halfassedness, and the ‘you are already it’ ness, that’s deflection & projection. Eat it. Tastes like delusion, yet disappears in you like it was illusionary from the very first thought, like a mustard seed. Plant what you want in the soil of no mind, across the board, every aspect of your life, and it will indeed be so, but that’s just me, not tryin to be preachy on ya.  

@mandyjw

That’s really beautiful. I wish every bit of that for you. ?? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

4 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@EmptyVase

For sure, then by all means, seek outside yourself until your ego is content.

Impossible ?❤️

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

@Nahm

All good, I don't think it's preachy.

Since having had some glimpses and having bathed in truth a bit, I feel like my ego creates an identity out of that. So now I'm doubling down with my skepticism of myself, which really is just more ego being skeptic of itself. I'm chasing my own tail while simultaneously realizing that there's no tail to be chased. Goddammit, we are hilarious. ?

Edited by EmptyVase

2 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

- Adyashanti

Yep, in a nutshell :x

@Nahm

Never thought of applying skepticism unto the scale. Thank you! :)