Striving for more

Kindle or physical books ?

6 posts in this topic

have never used or seen a kindle before. 

Does anyone recommend? 

If so which one & how much should I invest? (there's many newer versions of different prices)

I like the feel of physical books & will still buy them sometimes but kindle seems more pragmatic

I just buy kindle books to read on my phone. This way i can read everywhere

Highly recommend a Kindle, very practical, light, and good to read (compared to a normal screen).

Books are the best option but they are not as portable.

I used to travel a lot, hard to take many books with me and the kindle is my companionship :)

Buy the PaperWhite version as it has a built-in light so you can read in any condition (really useful). 

Edited by Recursoinominado

Kindle! ❤️

Digital books are way cheaper // supports minimalist life // extremely portable //comfier to read in bed

I still have some physical books but very few and very special 

softly into the Abyss...

There are other ebook readers. Kindle Paperwhite 4 has blueish backlight which isn't good for eyes, other than that it's quite good.

The perfect ebook reader should have 300 ppi flush / flat bezel screen (212 ppi is fine but definitely less sharp) and adjustable backlight color temperature. Onyx Poke 3 seems to be great but quite expensive. I would get something second hand and upgrade it later.

Edited by Username

Kindle! You can highlight the important stuff in the book and then export it to your gmail and its like reading the book for the 2nd time + you can save the notes to your One Note or whatever your commonplace book is