StarStruck

RSD Julian: anti-enlightenment rant

33 posts in this topic

8 min. in they start to claim they had enlightment experiences and dark night of the soul, but right after they lose themselves in the real-non real debate.
Tyler even states "i've been completely present with barely a thought in my head for 4 days straight"xD
An example of how stage orange unconsciously banalizes spirituality for profit.

@_Archangel_ don't judge orange. They have a business to run and bills to pay.

They are orange-green and they ask 2-4k for a program. 

I think overal they are positive influence. 

In Tate we trust

1 hour ago, _Archangel_ said:

8 min. in they start to claim they had enlightment experiences and dark night of the soul, but right after they lose themselves in the real-non real debate.
Tyler even states "i've been completely present with barely a thought in my head for 4 days straight"xD
An example of how stage orange unconsciously banalizes spirituality for profit.

In a lot of their videos they're somewhat Yellow, but yeah they have still a stronge Orange, which isn't necesserly too unhealthy

@StarStruck @docs20 I'm learning from them about pick up, so yes, overall they bring great value, you can see that they know what they are talking about. i cannot say the same when they venture out of that domain. 
I Would add that surely they show green elements, but they are mostly in healthy orange, and as every stage, orange has its downsides when it comes to understending turquoise.

Edited by _Archangel_

10 hours ago, NondualesStudium said:

Are you familiar with Jed McKenna? Seems similar to what the guy in your video is saying.

Enlightenment (= Untruth Unrealization) is not what most people should aim for. Human Adulthood is. 

Human Adulthood is being lucid in the dream, enjoying the rides in the amusement park to the fullest whilst being totally aware it is just an amusement park. 

Enlightenment is waking up from the dream, being totally alone in the huge, unlit, empty parking lot outside of the amusement park. It is pure nothingness, you gain nothing, yet you lose everything. Nobody can possibly want that (this sentence is true on so many levels)

Sounds like someone who had an awakening and had a hard time integrating it rather than someone who's enlightened.

He's a good author though. Sounding dramatic sells books.

I can't help but say, Tyler's style of dress these days is so douchey. It's like he goes to the store and asks himself, "Okay, how can I get the doucheiest look possible?" :D

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I can't help but say, Tyler's style of dress these days is so douchey. It's like he goes to the store and asks himself, "Okay, how can I get the doucheiest look possible?" :D

His jeans with holes are so wacky, haha, but they kinda give him that "not totally serious" wibe, which is good I guess

lol. No offence but I don't know why anyone here would take them seriously on THESE matters. They could say anything and it would be accepted. But pimping is like that haha

Edited by ConsciousOwl10

14 hours ago, mmKay said:

Watch the video and listen to his words and read the title of this thread lol

Way ahead of you. ^_^

Why so serious?

I like him reminds me of Pauly Shore ?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi