StarStruck

RSD Julian: anti-enlightenment rant

33 posts in this topic

I actually thought Julian was heading towards the absolute. 

He says that only because he has a big veil of maya. The moment he tastes true light, he will see how drunk and foolish were his ideas. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

This man has very feminine arms. Kinda distracting. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Lol

A good demonstration of foolishness ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Is being asleep really embracing life though? Is that really life? 

"If we've been dead a long time, life feels like death." 

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol

Haha, hey don't use ;) triggers people. 

If you think that this is an 'anti-enlightenment' rant, then I'm afraid that you have missed the whole point of his speech, my friend.

What he is saying in that video is that 'enlightenment' is not about stopping to live life; on the contrary, it's about fully embracing life and having a blast going through all of its ups and downs (which is essentially the exact same thing that someone like Alan Watts always talked about).

In other words: Chop wood, carry water, and enjoy every second of it.

Brilliant video, love it. Thanks for sharing! ;)

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Whose enlightenment are you testing with this? ;)

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

4 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

Whose enlightenment are you testing with this? ;)

Yours? 

Why I like this ;) so much. Have big shadow I guess. 

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

29 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

Skip that. Interested in learning from Julian how to pull  chicks in. Later I will learn spiritual stuff too. 

Yeah I know still adolescent, need to learn from someone whom mastered life experience. 

Have no time, drinking knowledge baby. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

There is some truth to what he is saying.

His audience is at the level where they need to get their basic shit handled. Get some social skills, self esteem and material success, and by trying to "transcend" this phase by making a big leap towards chasing enlightment is a common pitfall and amateur move.

I had fallen in that trap before as well, being naive and lacking critical thinking skills, I subscribed to idea that some people I followed pushed that " Enlightment"  and overall " Spirituallity " will "solve all your problems". I legit meditated my ass off and did one thing at a time to promote mindfulness for a year thinking it would get me laid lmao.

TLDR : Useful paradigm for people at a certain level of development. But then it's down to each indivitual to break off to higher ground and seek further. The way he frames it is not putting Spirituallity on hold. He's po-pooing it as a pitfall. Meh.

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

1 hour ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Yours? 

Why I like this ;) so much. Have big shadow I guess. 

more shadow than the Burj Khalifa ?

33 minutes ago, mmKay said:

more shadow than the Burj Khalifa ?

Lets skip that topic all together. ;)

Healing from mob phase. 

Sweet dreams baby sweet dreams.... Oh yes Julian life coaching forgot. 

Ruined my chances for that yoga session  with Connor GD. :(

Edited by zeroISinfinity

58 minutes ago, mmKay said:

The way he frames it is not putting Spirituallity on hold. He's po-pooing it as a pitfall. Meh.

How exactly is he po-pooing Spirituallity? By not catering to your own narrow idea of it?

Enightenment is complete freedom, baby. It's not about "you should do this" and "you shouldn't do that"; it is the dropping of all shoulds. It's about being fully immersed in the game of life while simultaneously being fully aware of the fact that you are just playing a game that doesn't have any fixed rules nor a prescribed objective that is somehow 'better' than any other possible objectives. - And even that isn't to be taken as a commandmend which is somehow set in stone! You are perfectly free to immerse yourself so much in the game that you completely forget your own freedom. After all, isn't that exactly what God is doing whenever it hypnotizes itself into the Ego dream state in order to spice things up a little bit?

Why so serious?

Julian has no clue what enlightenment or nonduality is.

And if you take him seriously, neither will you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

How exactly is he po-pooing Spirituallity? By not catering to your own narrow idea of it?

Enightenment is complete freedom, baby. It's not about "you should do this" and "you shouldn't do that"; it is the dropping of all shoulds. It's about being fully immersed in the game of life while simultaneously being fully aware of the fact that you are just playing a game that doesn't have any fixed rules nor a prescribed objective that is somehow 'better' than any other possible objectives. - And even that isn't to be taken as a commandmend which is somehow set in stone! You are perfectly free to immerse yourself so much in the game that you completely forget your own freedom. After all, isn't that exactly what God is doing whenever it hypnotizes itself into the Ego dream state in order to spice things up a little bit?

Watch the video and listen to his words and read the title of this thread lol

Edited by mmKay