Preety_India

PTSD and being Suicidal

175 posts in this topic

It's something I need to forget. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

- Hear soft & relaxing music.

. Hear meditative/mantra music.

- Practice Excercises Slow and deep Breathing, ( 2 - 5 mints).

- Contemplation NOW around you: hear, watch, feel (feel the touch of skin), prove (mouth flavor) and smell, 5 senses at same time, breath deep and slowly.

- Practice HOPONOPONO.

- Practice Mindfullnes.

- Ask deep help inside your heart, in silence with eyes close. Sincerely Deep Ask. Take three deep breaths.

- Ask deep help inside your DEEP BEING, in silence, with eyes close. Sincerely Deep Ask. Take three deep breaths.

- Sit in a tree an watch the nature, take deep breaths.

- See the Clouds.

- Take a Shower.

I reccomend to practice only one at time.

Here there are some "GENERAL" recommendations that helps you for some time to be more controlled.

If you want more recommendations about any specific case write below comments

I liked this post I made a few hours ago. 

It talks about weapons 

I think this world is divided into good and bad people.  Good people aren't materialistic. Evil people want to dominate whereas good people want to surrender. Power is like a litmus test. Most people who are good are not power hungry and won't put themselves into positions of power. Bad people see any way to dominate as a great opportunity. They easily put themselves into positions of power. 

Naturally most people who compete for power are evil people 

We cannot solve this paradox until we find a solution for what predatory people use and that is weapons. 

Weapons create a problem.. What do groups of bad people use against good people?  Weapons to create fear some of these weapons are - fear, violence, death threats.  These are the basic weapons that causes good people to back off and not fight the bad. 

It's important to destroy these weapons. To reduce threat, fear, violence by punishing anyone who uses them. By putting such people in jail. By retracting the very thing used that causes suppression. The weapons. 

The weapons need to be destroyed. They need to be neutralized in order to create balance of power. When weapons are used, the predators get more powerful than the prey very easily. Remove the teeth and nails of the tiger and the tiger can do nothing. 

In a stage Red culture and even in stage Blue, these weapons are the main source of the problem. Such weapons are extensively used against good people to keep them from getting power. Good people back off out of fear. This is the strategy. Good people don't use such weapons because they don't want unity, they don't like to create fear or violence. So this gives an unhealthy advantage to sociopaths who use these weapons since they will only be used against good people but nobody will use it against bad people 

So one way of tackling the situation that evil people dominating good people is to have a universal restriction on the use of threat, fear, suppression and violence. This needs  a strong law enforcement system that will handle the ones who use such weapons. An independent body that is not influenced by the power in the state. A body that simply restrains the use of weapons. This way it would create more opportunities to compete against bad people and get power. Once you get a powerful good leader who only has best interests in his mind, in the absence of threat and violence he can execute important actions and resolve issues, putting an end to corruption. 

Another technique to deal with a stressor is to create a Fertile Film between you and the stressor. 

What does this mean? 

This fertile film is constantly growing and that's why I call it fertile. 

This film is like a barrier. It consists of all elements either used in advance preparation against a stressor or elements that can  currently be used to diffuse the impact of the stressor. 

An example - lets say my stressor is loud sound. 

Then the Fertile Film should consist of the following items 

( Im going to use the word items for tips, insights, suggestions, ideas and tricks. )

• Ear plugs 
  • Sound protection screen 
  • Staying away from the place 
  • Avoidance 
  • Music 

I'm a very spiritually inclined person and so a lot of things are going to be mysterious in my life. 

If my ex ever calls me back then scream loudly the following words. 

GO TO HELL. 

there cannot be a better defense. 

When someone tells me stuff and then I'm so puzzled that I end up thinking 

you don't  understand shit 

Edited by Preety_India

Another counter intuitive strategy is to throw the stress back at the stressor. 

Manipulate the stressor so the stressor gets stressed out. Instead of me. 

Another strategy is deflection. 

I do things on impulse. 

Sometimes those impulses are cues from a different dimension. 

Edited by Preety_India

The worst feeling in my life was when I asked myself 

How could you be so stupid?

Sometimes psychos are better than normal people. Because they'll say a truth that normal people don't have the balls to say. 

hey @Preety_India hope you don't mind me chipping in. 

I am sure you are already speaking to professionals in mental health and working on healing the deep wound but thought I'd add something that may help you accelerate this process also from a biochemical perspective. Let me explain

Whenever healing of trauma is to take place, on the physiological level you are trying to reshape your brain to stop accessing certain memories and to stop operating in a certain way (e.g. you hear certain noise and panic attack is triggered) this is called neuro programming. Basically what needs to happen in the brain is for these pathways to break apart and new ones to be shaped. Besides a healing therapy, for this to happen a molecule called BDNF (a protein that helps you build & rebuild your brain all the time) needs to be activated. It helps you reshape your brain pathways better, faster and more permanently. This is called neuroplasticity

The reason I am saying this is I recall some time ago you mentioned you had a vitamin D and iron deficiency. If your body is low on both, you may struggle to produce enough BDNF and to physically force your brain to adapt and rewire. With low D and iron your ability to create strong neurological pathway is many times slower. These are just the building blocks of your reshaping brain. There are also other things that block and that stimulate BDNF. I wrote two blog posts about it here and here

Not writing this to get you to become my client or get traffic, not at all. I work with guys but thought I'd share some advice that may help you accelerate your already ongoing healing :)

Good luck on your healing journey!!

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

5 hours ago, Michael569 said:

hey @Preety_India hope you don't mind me chipping in. 

I am sure you are already speaking to professionals in mental health and working on healing the deep wound but thought I'd add something that may help you accelerate this process also from a biochemical perspective. Let me explain

Whenever healing of trauma is to take place, on the physiological level you are trying to reshape your brain to stop accessing certain memories and to stop operating in a certain way (e.g. you hear certain noise and panic attack is triggered) this is called neuro programming. Basically what needs to happen in the brain is for these pathways to break apart and new ones to be shaped. Besides a healing therapy, for this to happen a molecule called BDNF (a protein that helps you build & rebuild your brain all the time) needs to be activated. It helps you reshape your brain pathways better, faster and more permanently. This is called neuroplasticity

The reason I am saying this is I recall some time ago you mentioned you had a vitamin D and iron deficiency. If your body is low on both, you may struggle to produce enough BDNF and to physically force your brain to adapt and rewire. With low D and iron your ability to create strong neurological pathway is many times slower. These are just the building blocks of your reshaping brain. There are also other things that block and that stimulate BDNF. I wrote two blog posts about it here and here

Not writing this to get you to become my client or get traffic, not at all. I work with guys but thought I'd share some advice that may help you accelerate your already ongoing healing :)

Good luck on your healing journey!!

Thanks Michael (if that's your real name). I need to check with my doctor and I will let him know about the deficit. Good point. 

(unrelated video got tagged, buggy) 

@Keef thank you from my heart for the kind words. 

When I will commit suicide, all those who tormented me, abused me, they will go to hell for eternity, my soul will never rest in peace. There will be retribution. 

my soul will never rest in peace. I will scream in deepest agony.  There will be retribution. 

my soul will never rest in peace. I will scream in deepest agony.  There will be retribution. 

my soul will never rest in peace. I will scream in deepest agony.  There will be retribution.. 

There is nothing left. There is nothing left. 

A man not only fucks you but also fucks you up.