4yr9yz.jpg

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

The importance of letting go in terms of cleaning

Letting the hot ball drop

Edited by Preety_India

When you react or hold a grudge, it feels good, like you're defending yourself, but you don't understand that this whole cycle is driven by the devil. 

The devil wants you to be anxious and irritated. The devil wants you to react. So that the negative energy stays with you. 

The problem is that the more I carry this energy in order to defend myself the more this energy keeps my mind in an unclean state. Is this good. Never. 

Survival itself is a game played by the devil, by enticing you to survive, the devil wants you to give up morality. This is the sodhaumbher I was talking about.  I'll call it "vicious energy " which is malefic in nature. 

This 

I'll call this energy VNE- vicious negative energy. 

It starts attacking the mind. It starts attacking life. It starts sabotaging you. Especially when you're a good person at heart,  it attacks you more. 

Therefore don't fall for its subtle subconscious games. It will take over your life by creating a vicious "train of events " that will lead to your downfall or downspiral. 

One of the games it plays is to never allow your mind to be clean. 

The problem is that the more I carry this energy in order to defend myself the more this energy keeps my mind in an unclean state. Is this good. Never. 

So when you react defensively, you are causing more damage to yourself. The same goes for revenge anger and grudge. Not saying that you shouldn't feel these emotions  but don't let it fester or take seed. 

Even if you don't like forgiving the abuser, still forgive the abuser.  Forgive them who did wrong things, not to give them relief or let them get away or as a sign of weakness / lameness but forgive them for your own sake. Forgive them for you, not for them, so that you find peace of mind. 

Now what to do?

Simply let go the Abuser.  Forgive that child abuser. Let "her " go... 

This way, the ball of negative energy you (that is me ) are carrying is dropped. Drop it like you would drop a hot potato. 

Anytime such negative energy arises again, simply let go and drop it every time. Don't ever hold it. You can't completely stop it from arising, but you can also drop it after it has arisen. This is the cleaning process. This is the way to clean the mind. 

I'm a product of child abuse. But its now time to move on in peace and make peace with my past once and for all. 

Treat every form of negative energy like a hot ball that you need to drop. 

Edited by Preety_India

I'll create my own term to study mysterious and paranormal or spiritual phenomena. 

Although it's called parapsychology, this word doesn't do justice to my innumerable concepts and ideas that deal with the intricacies of spirituality, psychology and their connection to unknown phenomena. I'll call it something on my own. 

Let's see..... 

I'll call it psigmetic sciences. Seigma (sigma )being the representation of the absolute or "summation " of all.. 

Psigmetic Sciences will deal with the idea of positive and negative energy, life after death, paranormal phenomena, God, devil, archetypes,  sodhaumbher, evil entity, demonic forces, parapsychology, mind over matter, power of prayer, psychic abilities, psychic energy and related subjects. 

I'll call this symbol the seigma symbol or the symbol of psychic energy. 

4yr6k0.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

So in the last segment  of my posts I discussed how I need to drop all forms of negative energy as they arise.. 

In this segment i'll  discuss creation of psychic energy. 

Ill use a symbol when a particular set of posts indicating a concept ends and new concepts begin. It's like marking mini chapters 

root-chakra-symbol.png

Edited by Preety_India

Ill use a symbol when a particular set of posts indicating a concept ends and new concepts begin. It's like marking mini chapters 

I will use this symbol. 

1-ROOT-CHAKRA-.jpg

shutterstock_81356662.jpg

muladhara.jpg

I'm choosing the last symbol out of the three as it's smaller. 

Edited by Preety_India

I was also diagnosed with PTSD a couple years ago. I've been dragging it my whole life (I'm 36 now). This is what helped me, not necessarily in order:

- Books. In particular the ones by Pete Walker (The Tao of Fully Feeling and CPTSD).

- CBT therapy.

- Meditation, as described in a mainstream way in Netflix guide of meditation.

- Podcasts like The School of Greatness, School of Life or similars.

- Doing things to get closer to a job I may like - "life purpose".

- Journaling here as much as necessary (as you are already doing).

- Never took medication (maybe I should have at some point). Just pills of hypericum to improve my mood.

Just take it one day at a time. I promise it gets better. Take care.

5 minutes ago, Gladius said:

I was also diagnosed with PTSD a couple years ago. I've been dragging it my whole life (I'm 36 now). This is what helped me, not necessarily in order:

- Books. In particular the ones by Pete Walker (The Tao of Fully Feeling and CPTSD).

- CBT therapy.

- Meditation, as described in a mainstream way in Netflix guide of meditation.

- Podcasts like The School of Greatness, School of Life or similars.

- Doing things to get closer to a job I may like - "life purpose".

- Journaling here as much as necessary (as you are already doing).

- Never took medication (maybe I should have at some point). Just pills of hypericum to improve my mood.

Just take it one day at a time. I promise it gets better. Take care.

Thank you so much for the help. I'm glad it worked for you. I'll look into it as well. :)

muladhara.jpg

The next concept is creation of psychic energy and after that it will be psychic reserves to maintain for constant creation of psychic energy

Creating/producing  psychic energy. 

This is difficult. I'll need to do some research on this. 

• Let your mind show you non verbal cues. 
  • Try to sense things 
  • Shut down the brain. No activity. Onion peel technique
  • Body language analysis 
  • Incantation 
  • Writing and burning intentions 
  •  

Edited by Preety_India

muladhara.jpg

psychic reserves

What kind of stuff will produce psychic reserves from which psychic energy can be produced 

First things first. 

clean lifestyle, healthy diet, aerobic exercise, regular sleep routine. 

Next 

• Feeling good all the time 
  • Confronting hidden emotions
  • Prayer - extremely effective 
  • Tons of self reflection 
  • Being grounded 
  • Meditation 
  • Transcendental meditation. 
  • Visualization and manifestation 
  • Spell work witchcraft 
  • Placing strong intentions 
  • Developing heart chakra 
  • Biofeedback method 
  • Controlling your body with your mind 
  • Divination 
  • Opening portals in mind 
  • Mind reading 
  • Detecting VNE
  • Shaming VNE
  •  

Edited by Preety_India

4ys6n7.jpg

I remember standing on train platforms and having my deepest psychic experiences. 

The motion and sounds of a running train are very nostalgic and induce deep contemplative states. 

It's a good exercise to stand alone on an empty train platform especially when it gets dark. 

This is when you are least distracted from reality. The deepest psychic states emerge in your deepest emotional contemplative and darkest moments of your life. 

4ys97d.jpg

This thing is so nice and relaxing 

I love this 

Edited by Preety_India

4yseb0.jpg

The other ways of developing psychic potential is staring at something that looks mystic, mortifying or sinister. 

Like this. 

4ysdi5.jpg

To develop psychic potential you need to trigger the subconscious. 

Any imagery especially mysterious ones tend to trigger the subconscious.  Being serious during such moments is important. It's a deep contemplative state. 

This energy slowly wiggles out and appears like a snake in the dark 

Specific rituals might also trigger this energy.  I think ancient people knew such secrets. It's evident in their rituals that they were looking for signs from Gods in how to live. 

One method is to listen to sinister music. 

Apart from sights and sounds. Temperatures make a huge difference. 

Colder temperatures are more conducive to creating psychic energy as compared to warmer. 

Time of the day. Early morning and night before bedtime (just before sleeping ) are conducive to developing psychic potential. 

Edited by Preety_India

4yse7v.jpg

muladhara.jpg

So far I've discussed sights, sounds and temperatures. You have to create a sinister atmosphere. 

There are still other ways of developing psychic energy.. These methods are very subtle. 

I wanted to talk about a new concept here. 

And that is psychic energy channel. 

What does this mean?

I'll call it the river of diamonds. This means that this whole world /universe has an underworld attached to it. A different world that exists outside the periphery of current visible reality. What you see and touch is not true reality. It's partial reality. What you see is a superficial fraction of true reality. This is our outward mechanical reality. Real reality is very deep and not mechanical. It is very deep and mystical. It is not guided exactly by logic or intellect but by emotions and deep divine understanding. It is deeply spiritual. It's like a spirit world. In this world, (I've discussed a similar concept before in a long lost journal here called the Field of Reeds). This time I have other terms for it. I'll call it the Valley of the Night /Channel of the Dark. This world has a strong vibration and an extremely strong psychic energy resides here. This energy can easily destroy lies and maliciousness. When I try to Visualize this energy it appears like a huge pipeline of water in which the water is flowing with great force. This water appears like a stream flowing with force (like a river) and the water shines and glistens. I'll call this the psychic energy channel or the river of diamonds. 

This channel of psychic energy basically represents the psychic energy of the whole universe. Imagine it like a sun beam through the planetary system and replace the beam with a stream of water. That's how this is. This water stream is moving throughout the cosmos. It has the strongest form of psychic energy circulating through it. It's a stream of high energy. 

We posses only the tiniest fraction of this energy. And we can never integrate the whole of this energy because then we would need to stop being humans, because such energy is only accessible to a spirit form. Material forms cannot handle such an energy. 

4ysn7c.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

4yskui.jpg

psychic energy channel. 

What does this mean?

I'll call it the river of diamonds. This means that this whole world /universe has an underworld attached to it. A different world that exists outside the periphery of current visible reality. What you see and touch is not true reality. It's partial reality. What you see is a superficial fraction of true reality. This is our outward mechanical reality. Real reality is very deep and not mechanical. It is very deep and mystical. It is not guided exactly by logic or intellect but by emotions and deep divine understanding. It is deeply spiritual. It's like a spirit world. In this world, (I've discussed a similar concept before in a long lost journal here called the Field of Reeds). This time I have other terms for it. I'll call it the Valley of the Night /Channel of the Dark. This world has a strong vibration and an extremely strong psychic energy resides here. This energy can easily destroy lies and maliciousness. When I try to Visualize this energy it appears like a huge pipeline of water in which the water is flowing with great force. This water appears like a stream flowing with force (like a river) and the water shines and glistens. I'll call this the psychic energy channel or the river of diamonds. 

This channel of psychic energy basically represents the psychic energy of the whole universe. Imagine it like a sun beam through the planetary system and replace the beam with a stream of water. That's how this is. This water stream is moving throughout the cosmos. It has the strongest form of psychic energy circulating through it. It's a stream of high energy. 

We posses only the tiniest fraction of this energy. And we can never integrate the whole of this energy because then we would need to stop being humans, because such energy is only accessible to a spirit form. Material forms cannot handle such an energy. 

Even in spirit form, only the best spirits can be fortunate enough to harness this energy. The spirit has to be highly passionate and charged and spiritually developed to harness this energy. Because the more you consume this energy, the closer you come to God. To come closer to God, you'll need a bit of clean energy or mind. You cannot in your present state cannot come too close to God. It's inaccessible. But as you vibe higher, it's easier to access God. 

This psychic energy channel is almost like God's energy. It is very soothing. 

Edited by Preety_India

4ysl4d.jpg

Other ways of creating psychic potential. 

(interruption of thought flow) 

The other way is channeling 

Channeling is a process where you act like a medium or conduit through which messages are passed through by spirits in the environment. These could be spirit guides, mythological gods or ancestral spirits. The person enters a deep meditative state and connects with the spirit guides and then notes the messages that arise during such a mediumship. 

However my method of channeling is going to be different. It's about accessing this vast reserve of psychic energy in the psychic energy channel. Accessing the river of diamonds. Using this energy to fortify myself. 

This means you sit in a particular position. Then slowly meditate and contemplate. Then let the environment around you give you clues. Psychic clues. You channel all the spirit guides in your environment. You sit next to a statue and imagine that the statue is staring at you. 

Now imagine the psychic energy of the spirit of the statue guiding you. This is a process of absorption. You become like a sponge. 

You absorb all of the psychic energy from the different spirits in the environment as well as the psychic energy channel /river of diamonds. 

Now your cup is full and overflowing. 

Let this cup now chart out your path and guide and create your life system and life path. 

Edited by Preety_India

4ysmgc.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

@Preety_India Have you heard of the pain body? Eckhart Tolle has good talks on it. You are not your pain. Dis-identifying from the pain body proved to be very beneficial for my healing and it happened right before my awakening. Another thing that helped me was focusing on doing things that I loved like self-care and listening/reading/watching something that made me laugh. I remember while going through a process of dis-identifying from the pain body, I was naturally drawn to watching stand-up comedy and having regular massages.