Tim R

Interview with God

58 posts in this topic

How did you do it? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

If God is infinite then there is no true answer to anything because everything would be true. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

6 hours ago, ted73104 said:

@Leo Gura If God were the answer to all questions, it probably is because he accepts everything in the current moment already. He lives in some sort of a higher narrative than ours, and He probably doesn't care at all about our narrative.

He is you. Stop fantasizing.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Rilles said:

because everything would be true.

And that's the answer to all questions

EVERYTHING ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

12 hours ago, Tim R said:

Imagine you got the opportunity for an interview with God. 

You are allowed to ask one question, so think carefully. 

What would you ask?

This thread feels very stupid when you realize you can make an interview with God at any given time whenever you want.

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

The funniest thing is that God is interviewing you constantly. Listen to the silence carefully. It's calling You:)

9 hours ago, ted73104 said:

@Zigzag Idiot Unfortunately the Jews didn't really grasp what Jesus was doing either for long. It was probably very hard to break free from the ideology in the culture of that time.

The Gospel of Thomas is quite hard to understand. Do you know any website that explains its contents in detail?

@ted73104    There's a wide mixture as you can imagine. Many of these websites have the distinct smell of fundamentalists trying to insert doubt.  This particular site from a Gnostic standpoint isn't bad- 

http://gnosis.org/naghamm/gosthom.html.

If you’re possibly interested books, I highly recommend these two for former christians who have been disillusioned by fundamentalists dogma and lunacy —

The Wisdom Jesus by Cynthia Bourgeault 

07FD9829-1124-4E50-92D4-64666E265043.jpeg

0D92C5C1-34B2-452A-906C-BC5F03A8E5A3.jpeg

God Is Dissappointed In You by Mark Russell

C2C3C3D6-A14F-41FD-B174-43D30AB325B6.jpeg

As bad as this sounds it’s an accurate yet highly irreverent and hilarious paraphrasing of the Bible.

A paraphrasing by Mark Russell of logia 102 from The Gospel of Thomas - “Don’t worry too much about what the outside of the cup looks like, You only drink what’s inside.” 
“Do not let fundamentalists come between you and God’s Love. They are like dogs guarding a cow’s trough. They protect food they don’t eat from animals who are starving.”

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

And that's the answer to all questions

EVERYTHING ;)

Dibs on using this as the title for a book :D JK, if your book ever comes out this would be a great title, with one of those absolute infinity splashes on the cover!

tenor.gif

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

On 19.2.2021 at 1:20 AM, Megan Alecia said:

Sup dude wanna fuck? 

Hahaha same!

I would probably just  start laughing like a foolxD  Idk that's how I feel about reality lol. It's just too... this situation with god would be so incredibly serious that just I couldn't take it (seriously) anymore. And I mean, some of you actually have a question, like "what's the point?" or "how did you do it?"  

But here's the thing: Why would you ask god anything? 

Because look, you have this one opportunity to ask god the one question, the one thing that could resolve everything. And then you think about it... what's the one question? What is the ultimate problem about reality? 

On 19.2.2021 at 1:20 AM, Megan Alecia said:

Sup dude wanna fuck? 

And I guess it's something like that??

My new favourite phrase: why are you the way you are? And then I leave the mirror and take a healthy dump. 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

3 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

a healthy dump. 

As opposed to? An unhealthy dump? O.o

Can I trade a question for a wish? God has never hesitated to answer my questions without cutting them to one or two or what so ever. But a wish would be nice.