EddieEddie1995

My head is on fire for two days! Im in state of love and relaxation. Im scared! ahhah

56 posts in this topic

@Vibroverse 

Yes I know hehe ?When my consciousness is focused on my mind, there is still suffering in a way. I still have habitual thoughts and actions that I want to do(to prove that Im enlightened for example), but there is no resistance, there is always Love. And here is where the devil can do its work hue hue... Im careful. Im going to watch Leos episodes on Enlightened, talk with Enlightened masters etc. I em very wise. How did you think I god Enlightened? Eddie aint no fool ?

Im going to be more "yellow/mature" from now on. I just wanted to have fun. And also, the things I wrote In this thread...  hahahaha I might shoot a video of how perfeclty "ignorant" I was. For me it was funny hahaha. Let me see what will you do when you loose your mind ?

In the relative, we will slowly get to know each other better. You guys only had an idea who "Eddie" was (based on the things I wrote hahaha), and he was fearless mutherfucker! 

But let me just tell you. I can transend my mind and thoughts right now. There is no one there. It is God looking through Gods eyes. It is empty. I em forever lasting present. But hey, you still don't believe me hahahahah "Oh look, a 25 year old guy deluded that he is Enlightened hahahaha" But it is okay ofcourse... you are perfectly ignorant! This is how you need to be hahahaha 

But lets take care of this character first before we get to deep. He has some imaginery rewiring to do. See you soon! 

What ever you do I Love you! ❤ 

On 22/02/2021 at 1:07 PM, EddieEddie1995 said:

I em! How did you know? What should I do? 

The way you were expressing yourself instantly reminded me of hypomania/mania. 

Have you ever taken any medication for that? Lithium or something? 

one day this will all be memories

@kag101

Mania is a good way of describing what Awakening feels like!

Be careful with your labels my friend! Old imaginary Eddie would get worried ?

@EddieEddie1995 How did you achieve your mystical experiences?

What were your practices? How long did it take to have your first experience?

Any advice?

@Raptorsin7 Hello!

Well it took a lot of suffering first hehe I have many perspectives on why and how I started having mistical exp. but I will share this ideas on my YT channel... Im almost ready to lunch...! Its kinda hard to work on practical stuff because my consciousness is shifting constantly. I em having mystical exp almost every day, few times a day actually. Its crazy! But it is becoming normal in a way hehe

On 3/25/2021 at 2:05 PM, Raptorsin7 said:

What were your practices?

I cannot say which one is more important than the other. But my whole life became a practice. I was in it evry day. But lets say the most important ones are meditation, shadowork, contemplation, gratitude etc. and  ofcourse not to take life seriously. To be a child! To be playful!  You will see that in me! I em a playful child! 

But I also think that I have a spiritual gift becaouse after few months of meditation I activated my khundalini etc. (energy and buzzing in my head or whatever)

I also think that I em very very wise! Evrything comes easy. I just get things. 

How long did it take to have your first experience?

I think that it took me about 7-8 months as I stared my journey 2-3 years ago (before that I had no idea that "self-help" existed). Shadow-work was the most important for me I think. Right after I completed the course with @Emerald I got outside of the box!  Thanks Emma ❤

Any advice?

We can talk if you want ? If you are not scared hahaha ?

The best lazy advice I can give right now is Love! ?

On 18/2/2021 at 6:50 PM, EddieEddie1995 said:

thats the osho song 

at first I was like what the fuck is that, its like im listening to sheep hurd lol, until my eyes lids started to shake/move and I started spining in circles (I was sitting and my body was moving in circle xd)xD

How do you meditate with it? Just sit and listen?

@RedLine Yes. I relex and focus on the energy in my head (buzzing sound) and the music at the same time. And all happens by itself. You just observe in awe hehe ?

My meditation exp. are different with different music. I usually meditate without. In the future I will share the distinctions I discovered and how they can help us. 

@EddieEddie1995 Hi :x

Share some of what you write and about 3 years ago(around a age 37-38 old) i had no clue about spirituality, then after 2 years later i wanted to save the world.

Sort of crashed because had no clue how little i had grasp and realized that i had to learn a lot before go back to the "front line" again. This have repeated itself a couple of times, but in smaller versions.

Out of fuel can lead into disasters and the skill how to manage gas and break makes the difference who survive and can fly long distance over the ocean without crash. Good to land and relax if there any tiny island along the journey, to refuel and maybe remake of the gastank so it last longer and longer. 

You are around 25 years old, im 40 and we have hopefully many lovely and fun missions ahead to be able thrive and develop our life towards ours dreams, landing and fly without using much fuel are important to build as skill, if the gastank are near empty levels piruetts are not a wise decision.:x

Balanced energies and if possibly try focus to choose the mission wisely, to more often do what you enjoys more and more.

Find your balance and to find a LP comes along when you are ready.

Balance somewhere between the two person in these trailers.

Worry worry worry  - Dead

Happy happy happy - Dead

https://www.imdb.com/video/vi3482041369?playlistId=tt5056196&ref_=tt_pr_ov_vi

https://www.imdb.com/video/vi2976037401?playlistId=tt5056196&ref_=vp_rv_ap_0

Edited by DIDego

@DIDego Hello my friend! ?

Oh... I feel what you are saying...  But don't you agree that all the mistakes we made has grown us the most?  And thank you for the kind words. I will watch the movies for sure :) 

My life has always been the "front line" my friend. My life has always forced me to be a fighter. To be a worrior. And I did that until the end. Eddie is in a really Lovely place right now. Im upgraded. Im not fighting for love. I em mastering it. I em Love ❤

Just now, DIDego said:

had no clue about spirituality, then after 2 years later i wanted to save the world

Ehehhe, I was there last year. I developed very big spiritual ego, but I realized it very quickly(very tricky trap, especially when you are constantly growing and your ego is venerable, it forces its attention outward so it would protect itself, comfort itself). You don't want to save the world, you want to save yourself. 

Just now, DIDego said:

Find your balance and to find a LP comes along when you are ready

Balance is the shit! Pragmatism and Intuition is the best combo! If I would tell you what I had to go through in last 2-3 years, and what I did (how my days were structured), and what Im doing right now, you would not believe me ? I have my LP my friend. I em the LP. I live it. ?

Just now, DIDego said:

You are around 25 years old, im 40 and we have hopefully many lovely and fun missions ahead to be able thrive and develop our life towards ours dreams

Enjoy the Process my friend! Lets Dream big!  Lets Dream with our eyes wide open! ?

9 minutes ago, EddieEddie1995 said:

Balance is the shit! Pragmatism and Intuition is the best combo! If I would tell you what I had to go through in last 2-3 years, and what I did (how my days were structured), and what Im doing right now, you would not believe me ? I have my LP my friend. I em the LP. I live it. ?

1 hour ago, DIDego said:

@EddieEddie1995 Cool :x

You describe with few words, how i feel and how the last years been and where i am right now.

10 hours ago, DIDego said:

You describe with few words, how i feel and how the last years been and where i am right now.

I would write so much more... becaouse I feel like I know you. Like im talking to myself. Im sure you feel this way also hehe

It is hard emotional work trying to save the world. It keeps failing you, rejecting you, it doesn't want your love, becaouse your love is not strong enough. The world tests you. And it hurts. And you fight. You grow. You work at it. You don't give up. You keep opening your heart... until you find out that evrything you fought for is already here. You are the world my friend. 

Infinite Love comin at Ya! Type "Yes" if you are ready for it! Heheheh 

Best of wishes to you my friend ??

On 25/03/2021 at 6:45 AM, EddieEddie1995 said:

Mania is a good way of describing what Awakening feels like!

Be careful with your labels my friend! Old imaginary Eddie would get worried ?

I don't agree. Mania is like a high. It can be addictive just like a drug.

Are you able to maintain that "awakened" state? Or do you afterwards fall into a deep depression?

one day this will all be memories

On 26.03.2021 at 11:54 PM, EddieEddie1995 said:

If I would tell you what I had to go through in last 2-3 years, and what I did (how my days were structured), and what Im doing right now, you would not believe me ?

I'm interested :) 

@wesyasz Okaay! Im excited for sharing! 

Tomorrow I will create a YT channel where I will spontaneously share my insights on the journey, and also interact with Actualized.org community! ? I will also have another channel that is called "ArtOnSpiral", where we are going to combine Art and Spiral Dynamics Integral so we could attain maximal human potential, and more! heheheh (here I em in a role of a crazy artist)

AlchemyNow 

"In this Eternal Alchemical  Process, Eddie combine's Spirituality, Philosophy and Psychology so he could open people's minds for the Ultimate Vision - Selfactualization"! or whatever... Im still working on it xD (In this channel, I em a student and a teacher of life at the same time xd) 

See you tommorow my friend, I will link the video around here probably... 

Here it is my friend! I will share more clear episodes in the future about my routines and process of transformation. Right now Im very glad that I just started sharing.

Also, I will get down to earth with the whole enlightenment/god thing. I have much more to learn... and what you are going to see anyway, is what you want to see.So here is an idea. Eddie is an Artist! Creator! Wise Fool! Eddie is a Student of LIFE! <3 

See you soon with more Entertainment :P 

Edited by EddieEddie1995