EddieEddie1995

My head is on fire for two days! Im in state of love and relaxation. Im scared! ahhah

56 posts in this topic

@Javfly33 Have you done these exercises?

They helped me in dissolving the ego and disidentifying from the body. I particularly liked exercise 1,3 and 8.

One of the biggest blocks I had was believing that obviously an ego can't be conscious of God or anything because the ego is illusion, but I thought that a human/body-mind can be conscious of God. Lol. 

There is just God imagining appearances. For example when there is an awakening, then that's just God imagining something different. And not a human becoming conscious of God. 

Try to 'shift' your pov. From a human perceiving appearances, to God perceiving appearances including this human. Body sensations and thoughts etc are just random appearances floating on the same level as the appearance of a chair, a table, a wall etc...

And at some point you need to stop the duality of God imagining appearances. God is all there is.

There are no appearances. Just being. Just God.

11 hours ago, PureRogueQ said:

You know suffering feels so real, just like any other experience that you believe to be true.

I am constantly changing perspectives and it is clear to me that if you are something , you are  IT, suffering has its own logic, it will not bend to you knowing that it is illusion , or moment in your experience, it will find reasons why good experience is still meaningless illusion, just as good experience will have problems to understand suffering and even go to extend to say that there is nothing to change, it is all perfect. 

There is so much I would like to write on this, but I want to contemplate first. 

Thank you! 

Everything is perfect, but when shit hits the fan I can't accept it in that moment. And that is perfect! Before I would judge myself a lot... hehe Im still doing it in many ways, and that is perfect! 

I love myself! 

Just now, EddieEddie1995 said:

There is so much I would like to write on this, but I want to contemplate first. 

Thank you! 

Everything is perfect, but when shit hits the fan I can't accept it in that moment. And that is perfect! Before I would judge myself a lot... hehe Im still doing it in many ways, and that is perfect! 

I love myself! 

Nah it is not about perfect , it is about you always engaging  in patterns of time, before it it happens, when  it happens and when it has already happened. 

10 hours ago, GreenWoods said:

There is just God imagining appearances. For example when there is an awakening, then that's just God imagining something different. And not a human becoming conscious of God. 

Yes! I imagined completely different experience, and I thought that that was God. 

Something is about to click here my friend, I can feel it. 

Relex Eddie, relex...

10 hours ago, GreenWoods said:

Have you done these exercises?

I will! Thanks! 

Just now, PureRogueQ said:

Nah it is not about perfect , it is about you always engaging  in patterns of time, before it it happens, when  it happens and when it has already happened

Yes! I em imagening everything at this moment. There is no past or future. 

But I cannot escape Imagination, I just need to disengage with the story. 

And that is a story I believe in. I em engaged with it. Let it go Eddie! 

Okay. Im going to imagine some meditation lol

4 minutes ago, EddieEddie1995 said:

Yes! I em imagening everything at this moment. There is no past or future. 

But I cannot escape Imagination, I just need to disengage with the story. 

And that is a story I believe in. I em engaged with it. Let it go Eddie! 

Okay. Im going to imagine some meditation lol

Present is hardest to understand and as I said time is no problem on itself.

We are actually mostly engaged in present and future,,  you always think how to act before action, just as you always think of action as action is happening. It is not some non deterministic talk I am having here. 

Im not following... but anyways... Im talking with myself xD

From my perspective I have made a distinction when I em immersed in action and go unconscious, and when Im doing action but being able to observe it, and not  indentify with it. Like do nothing technique. I em getting better and better at it. 

I haven't contemplated on those things deeply, my focus is on realizing my LP now. I don't want to talk shit that I don't understand lol 

God is bullshitting himself. I like how that feels like. xD

5 minutes ago, EddieEddie1995 said:

Im not following... but anyways... Im talking with myself xD

From my perspective I have made a distinction when I em immersed in action and go unconscious, and when Im doing action but being able to observe it, and not  indentify with it. Like do nothing technique. I em getting better and better at it. 

I haven't contemplated on those things deeply, my focus is on realizing my LP now. I don't want to talk shit that I don't understand lol 

God is bullshitting himself. I like how that feels like. xD

what does talking with yourself mean? 

Oh yeah Im sorry... My point was, even though I can't follow what you mean, and we are not understanding each other (or atleast this is how I feel), I will still share my perspective xD

And there is no you(from my pov). I em imagening you hehe So... even though I feel that we are misunderstanding each other, I can still have conversation with myself, becaouse why not?  I might learn myself something hehe 

Like a said. God bullshitting it self lool

On 18/02/2021 at 5:53 PM, allislove said:

Not like there is grand God and little you, that's a duality, a lie.

It doesn't feel like a lie. At least not for me. The deeper the connection with God, the smaller ego gets. Our ego experience in comparison to the magnificence of God is a joke. And yes, still is a God experience. 

Edited by Intraplanetary

softly into the Abyss...

7 minutes ago, EddieEddie1995 said:

Oh yeah Im sorry... My point was, even though I can't follow what you mean, and we are not understanding each other (or atleast this is how I feel), I will still share my perspective xD

And there is no you(from my pov). I em imagening you hehe So... even though I feel that we are misunderstanding each other, I can still have conversation with myself, becaouse why not?  I might learn myself something hehe 

Why the hell you make such silly mental constructs, do you even undertand what you are doing there. 

15 hours ago, PureRogueQ said:
16 hours ago, EddieEddie1995 said:

Why the hell you make such silly mental constructs, do you even undertand what you are doing there. 

Hhehehe! Can you deconstruct it for me? Can you please tell me about what are we talking about? A frame where we can hold this conversation. I em lost. 

Like I said, I still haven't contemplated  deeply on this things. I see that I em bullshitting myself. 

If in your question  " what talking with myself means" you meant what do you consider as "you"? I think there are levels. First, my brain (touch, sight, , belief systems) is constructing my subjective reality. It is very fluid(relative), you can look at "object" from different perspectives. So from that perspective, that object is me, right? But I started to understand that this is a mental construct, which means it is materialistic, right? I would put this at Yellow. 

And there is a deeper level on which Im working on right now. And I em very confused. Everything is mixed up.  I had experiences where I can merge with objects, and other interesting stuff which I cannot explain. I haven't learn spiritual terms that I can use to explain it. Like you see, im using words that maybe means something totally different hehe! 

Today  Im total peace. Relaxation. Love. I feel kinda sad. I just want to sit in silence. Im not engaging with my thoughts, but I em enjoying them. Im not reacting to anything. Something shifted in me. Maybe I em Enlightened hahahaha You see, I haven't contemplated what That even means. I though that I would be in different dimention like in my mystical experiences xD But I don't care! AHhahaha I don't care! Few days ago I couldn't even post something on this forum. I was scared. But now I don't care hahahahah 

Nope. They will feel it ❤

My perents thought Im crazy by telling them about my Astral Projectios, I don't want to worry them ?

My friends couldn't handle my transformation (in last two years), the light was poking their eyes, so I had to break up with them lol but I told you guys ?

I was all alone... doing the work! But now, the work has ended ?

You should just relax your frickin mind. You're God, yes, but those noises in your mind are blocking you.