Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
seaneyboyjazz

How Much Time Should I Be Putting Into Personal Development ?

5 posts in this topic

I've been making up my college timetable and noticed that most of my time is put towards my life purpose. How much time a day should go to all the other aspects of personal development ?  

if you can, everything your not obligated to do should be personal development. When I get off work i go to the gym, come home meditate for 40-60 minutes. After this I usually take a mental break to let myself procrastinate and just relax. Im a musician so It usually takes most of my time when im at home(producing, piano , singing , writing ) . I can tell you now, my lifestyle took a couple years to really coordinate and make right for myself. Although its a pretty simple routine, it was mentally stressful to make happen. 

@Rashid Ah right cool. I'm a musician as well. At the moment I'm only doing 20 mins of meditation a day but I hope to boost it up to 40-60 mins. But I probably should get more used to it. 

5 additional minutes of meditation every month is enough, like that you limit the risk of backsliding :)

"The desire to know your own soul

Will end all other desires"

-Rumi