Nemo28

What is the difference between hard drugs and psychadelics?

42 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, UNZARI said:

I was addicted to coke on and off for a year. That experience made me a useless zombie. I couldn’t make art anymore and all I cared about was trying to get another 8 ball. Didn’t care about stealing money or the people I was hurting. Thankfully I grew out of it before I had to move out and get a job. On the other hand psychedelics have inspired some of my best creative ideas and created long lasting feelings of beauty and love as well as empathy that are now forever engrained in my soul.

♥️ "He who is forgiven much, loves much."

You'll especially notice a massive difference in attitude between a normal person who decided casually to "come to god" in church one day, and an actual gangster who's did vile shit or wrecked his head with drugs before and who has then been "forgiven by God", will be much more real and much more authentically changed because real purification happens differently to how most religious and even moral people think

Edited by Aaron p

18 hours ago, Aaron p said:

You'll especially notice a massive difference in attitude between a normal person who decided casually to "come to god" in church one day, and an actual gangster who's did vile shit or wrecked his head with drugs before and who has then been "forgiven by God", will be much more real and much more authentically changed because real purification happens differently to how most religious and even moral people think

Most people who aren't born into religion don't "casually" come to god. But I like the saying anyway lol. 

"You Create Magic"