Heaven

I need your help

11 posts in this topic

I realized God.It happened 3 weeks ago. It’s the best thing that ever happened to me. I feel God’s Love almost every moment of the day. Bliss and happiness arise often. 

But lately, my mind is going crazy(monkey mind with many thoughts regarding to my survival..and the worst thing that it found some validations to itself..

1. I got really quiet and my top priority is to focus on This.

2. Girls are not attracted to nice guys and I can’t help myself but Love everyone.

3. It became clear to me how everyone around me is possessed by their mind. And I feel alone.

4.  It got harder to do business. I feel like even my investments needs to purify themselves?

Don’t get me wrong I’m willing to give up everything for It. But life got different..Maybe it’s just a phase and it will pass.

Not sure what I’m even asking..Just need to know that I’m not going crazy.

Its a phase and you gotta go deeper

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

You aren't going crazy. Just the opposite, in fact :)

Nothing in excess, including enlightenment. It is an upward spiral of awakenings, accompanied by ego battles, because the ego knows that truth will destroy it. Continue your spiritual practice, staying present as much as you can, and realize that the battle has just begun. The bliss will be followed by dark nights of the soul, like a train moving through a sequence of tunnels, punctuated by soul-searing light.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

When the bottom of the bucket falls out, it never holds water again.

It will be freedom from the mind ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Don't try to control your mind. Relax your mind into the self, into knowing. Your little mind cannot comprehend this. You still think there is a duality. This is darn you talking to you. 

12 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Its a phase and you gotta go deeper

For sure.

I realized that my mind trying to create “spiritual” separation between myself and the others. Something like: “I know the Truth and they don’t” “They are unconscious and I am” ? It’s maybe relative true but it creates emotions that aren’t aligned with It. 

I’ll get in touch with it as much as possible and let go of the emotions..Intuitively I know  that’s the solution.

Thank you guys for the support I needed that?

@Heaven

Just enjoy the story of life, relax.

Found this video yesterday, I think the message is pretty clear ;)  

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

@Heaven dude how u realized god through contemplation or through psychedelics?

Btw I'm happy that you realized god that's so cool. My spiritual journey is just all about to realize god for now that's my milestone. Would you mind sharing how was it?

18 hours ago, Dark_White said:

@Heaven dude how u realized god through contemplation or through psychedelics?

Btw I'm happy that you realized god that's so cool. My spiritual journey is just all about to realize god for now that's my milestone. Would you mind sharing how was it?

I don’t consider myself a master by any means..Just someone that want to be happy in any given circumstance.
Lol I’ve done tons of stuff so it’s hard to really point to it. I realized through psychedelics many stuff as well. 

I believe meditation is the biggest for integration and unveiling It.

My meditation technique is to become aware of how I feel and give it my attention and Love.

Become aware of distractions(Read and watch obsessively is one of them) although if you want to live It. Your psychology(mostly your attitude) needs to change.

Hope it helps?

@allislove Thank you for sharing❤️

Edited by Heaven

@Heaven 

You are welcome. This is heaven. Can't be two heavens. ?

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x