Nyseto

Trump acquitted again

7 posts in this topic

Had to post this here in response to Leo's new wisdom video calling Trump a fool along with the maga cult. I do wonder what the kool aid is like from the left side of the aisle though. Biden is just as much of a fool if not more and leftists don't like hearing that so they call it a "false equivalency". It's their new buzz word these days to as an excuse to avoid being throwing in the same boat. Thing is..if the democrats don't deliver big, it's bye bye come midterms just like Bernie said. Same happened to Obama and Clinton. It's a joke that leftists think Fox News and PragerU is propaganda when one hard look at CNN tells you enough. I quote Don Lemon from CNN, "Everyone who voted for Trump sided with the Klan and Nazis." So does that mean that those who voted for Biden sided with Stalin then? It's only fair...or wait for it, here it comes...it's a fAlSE equIVaLenCy. PRojeCting bro. They say Kayleigh McEnany was bad, but has anyone here seen the circle back girl (White House press secretary)? My single biggest issue with the left and why it still hasn't been able to win me over is their Trump derangement syndrome and oversensitivity and that is why I can never buy into the idea that the left is stage orange or higher than the right (assuming it's stage blue). Even Vaush, a hardcore leftist made a video on the problems of the left and mentioned oversensitivity being a big one for them. I've always been a centrist and leftists hate it because I don't side with them on everything. Another thing I see from the left is condemning any form of nationalism..they automatically think "Nazi!" and that's why the right fires back with calling them commis. Obviously you don't put your country first if it's way in the wrong but some pride for it isn't bad either, balance is key. When I hear that globalization is inevitable, I think it's complete nonsense. There will always be pockets forming to fight it back because this whole "we are one" thing has its limits as well. Anyways I just felt like clowning the current state of affairs for a bit.

Outie

FB_IMG_1613582726916.jpg

FB_IMG_1613583498065.jpg

Edited by Nyseto

@Nyseto Haha, good joke man, you had me going for a second

Edited by Apparition of Jack

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

2 hours ago, Nyseto said:

I do wonder what the kool aid is like from the left side of the aisle though. Biden is just as much of a fool if not more and leftists don't like hearing that so they call it a "false equivalency".

I have never heard one person who identifies as a "lefty" who has any particular love for Joe Biden. His voting record shows he is a moderate republican, or a standard neoliberal, corporate democrat. Not exactly an ally of the "leftist agenda". But there was still a consensus on the left that Biden represents the "lesser evil". In the end he won because people voted against Trump - not because they love Joe Biden.

3 hours ago, Nyseto said:

My single biggest issue with the left and why it still hasn't been able to win me over is their Trump derangement syndrome and oversensitivity and that is why I can never buy into the idea that the left is stage orange or higher than the right (assuming it's stage blue).

I can only say, good luck on your journey of personal growth and development. Try to do Leo's exercise of letting go of your ideology, just for a little while. You will discover that this idea of the "right being better than the left" is a major roadblock to growth. It is a hard pill to swallow for sure, but it has to go down. Sorry.

Let's say your theory is that conservative/right values appear at a higher level of consciousness than liberal/left values. Then that would mean the further back in time you look, the more liberal human society would be. You would definitely see that people were more liberal 50 years ago, and then super leftist 1000 years ago. Hmm, or is it the opposite? To hold on to that belief, you will have to throw away the theory of evolution, and all of science and spirituality. You will be left with nothing but religious dogma.

I think it is really a matter opening your mind and studying, learning, researching as many diverse sources as possible. It's impossible to rationalize away the data shows higher levels of education, intelligence, and consciousness consistently overlap with more liberal/left leaning values. I will postulate that it is impossible to remain a conservative if you study the world with a genuinely open mind. It absolutely requires dogmatic beliefs and shutting out parts of reality to maintain that worldview.

So he was acquitted again?

Nothing new. I knew it already. Well he won't be able to con again at the least. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

3 hours ago, Stomatopod said:

I think it is really a matter opening your mind and studying, learning, researching as many diverse sources as possible. It's impossible to rationalize away the data shows higher levels of education, intelligence, and consciousness consistently overlap with more liberal/left leaning values. I will postulate that it is impossible to remain a conservative if you study the world with a genuinely open mind. It absolutely requires dogmatic beliefs and shutting out parts of reality to maintain that worldview.

This!

@Nyseto yes government does control things you dislike.  Paying taxes, wearing seatbelts (insurance is a pool and preventable accidents increase rates), and wearing masks to prevent spreading highly communicable diseases.  You are NOT free to recklessly endanger others.