knakoo

The Raw Attractive Power All Men Have that Women Won't Admit to Feeling

49 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, ilja said:

That is so gay :d

?

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

5 hours ago, SamC said:

Why women go to the bathroom together:P That's still on my top 100 questions for life:D

@SamC One of them has a c*ck :ph34r:

It's Love.

1 hour ago, RendHeaven said:

@SamC One of them has a c*ck :ph34r:

@RendHeaven Dun dun dunO.o

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

She is reaaaally good, a channel to turn betas into alphas :ph34r:

Sometimes I reject attractive guys because they cannot tap into that powerful masculine energy and am attracted to ugly guys because they unleashed the beast within, and by beast I don't mean aggressiness only, but that sense that he knows what he is doing, confidence.. like Leo said women can smell insecurity from far.

We women fantasize about a beta man, a sweet and nice guy but in practice we need that strong man power energy that only alpha men have.

Not only that, if the guy does not tap into that energy we feel like we are not attractive enough, unfortunatetly most men who are alpha are also ass** because those are the ones who play the game well and have lots of experience. 

Yet I can see the truth in what she says, when the guy taps into that strong man power we feel more like a woman, not that we need that from man but deep inside it's our nature and what we look for.

@Leo Gura Leo please release videos about dating so we can go on with life and DO THE WORK lol 

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

33 minutes ago, MsNobody said:

She is reaaaally good, a channel to turn betas into alphas :ph34r:

Sometimes I reject attractive guys because they cannot tap into that powerful masculine energy and am attracted to ugly guys because they unleashed the beast within, and by beast I don't mean aggressiness only, but that sense that he knows what he is doing, confidence.. like Leo said women can smell insecurity from far.

We women fantasize about a beta man, a sweet and nice guy but in practice we need that strong man power energy that only alpha men have.

Not only that, if the guy does not tap into that energy we feel like we are not attractive enough, unfortunatetly most men who are alpha are also ass** because those are the ones who play the game well and have lots of experience. 

Yet I can see the truth in what she says, when the guy taps into that strong man power we feel more like a woman, not that we need that from man but deep inside it's our nature and what we look for.

@Leo Gura Leo please release videos about dating so we can go on with life and DO THE WORK lol 

What you are looking for truly is an alpha male with a few beta traits. Women won’t want total alpha males who are always uncompromising, always dominant, and never emotionally connecting with women on a truly deep level. Yes, generally women by nature want a dominant man who stands on his square and is great at handling his own emotions, but eventually when she becomes her girlfriend or wife then she will want a man who will be willing to allow her to finally make some decisions that she wants to make, will be willing fulfill some of her demands that she wants from him, and exude some of his feminine side and come off as more human to her. Furthermore, women will eventually want their boyfriends or husbands to financially support them. Basically, went it comes to wanting a long term relationship with a guy you’re truly sexually/romantic attracted to, you wanted him to start out as a 100% sexual alpha male and then gradually transition down the line to becoming ultimately approximately 75% sexual alpha male and approximately 25% beta male provider when he becomes your boyfriend or husband. 

Edited by Hardkill

I wonder which of these feelings of attraction to the strong masculine are healthy biologically determined female behavior and which are unhealthy neurotic needs?  Where do you draw the line?  At the one extreme, the need for an “asshole” is clearly the result of neurosis.   But even the need for an alpha male seems to involve the fantasy of someone else making you happy.    I can see why Buddhist monks take a vow of celibacy.  Instead of getting trapped in this drama that creates endless suffering,  sexual energy can be used to support awakening. 

Vincit omnia Veritas.

On 18/02/2021 at 8:36 AM, Leo Gura said:

It is not a woman's job to tell you how to turn yourself into a strong man. It's already rather pathetic to turn to a woman to tell you how to be a man.

Isn't that ego ? Maybe it would be beneficial, for a man who feels that way, to get feedback or advise from a woman on this topic. Especially if he is hopeless with women. It's an opportunity to let go of any attachment to being a powerful, masculine man.

Really any situation when a guy feels emasculated is an opportunity to accept/love this part of himself and find peace. For instance if a guy gets a big, "humiliating" rejection, that's an opportunity to let go.